ADVERTISEMENT

UF vs USCe

We have 2 stud RBs in Johnson and ETN
Two best in the SEC as far as I'm concerned. Consider that our line is mid tiered conference wide. That's not a slight. This conference is the country's best. Both are beasts when given just a crack.
What REALLY pisses me off is Mullen the longer he is separated from our program. What he did with Damien Pierce is effing criminal. The NFL is solid proof. :mad:

5 of those 10 losses happened against Spurrier.
The HBC(SOS) at USC did pretty well against Florida when
Meyer was there ('05, '10) and when
Muschamp was there ('11, '13, '14).

It's kind of symmetrical that Spurrier was able to beat both Meyer & Muschamp in their respective first & last seasons with the Gators! Then later, Muschamp at USC beat's McElwain's last UF team in 2017!

I hope that will be the last of the former UF coaches going to the Gamecocks to face Florida.
But, you never know, especially if UF keeps getting a new coach every 4-5 years, lol.
Like Gremlins, we would keep inventing new candidates, lol - hope not.
What next college job would be the interest of Mullen/McElwain?

Two best in the SEC as far as I'm concerned. Consider that our line is mid tiered conference wide. That's not a slight. This conference is the country's best. Both are beasts when given just a crack.
What REALLY pisses me off is Mullen the longer he is separated from our program. What he did with Damien Pierce is effing criminal. The NFL is solid proof. :mad:
Interestingly enough it could be said that our 2 best players on offense are the ULL transfers. I think that speaks to the evaluation and development that guys like Napier, Juluke & Sale can do. Not to mention the next best player is likely ETN who is a true freshmen recruited by this staff

Interestingly enough it could be said that our 2 best players on offense are the ULL transfers. I think that speaks to the evaluation and development that guys like Napier, Juluke & Sale can do. Not to mention the next best player is likely ETN who is a true freshmen recruited by this staff
Good point. I had to travel cross state and heard some analysis pregame. Napier has done some head scratching game time stuff (IMO) with regard to clock management and time outs earlier in the year, but it's a learning process just like it was for Urban Meyer before his reign of terror and awesomeness.. :D The comments were that Napier did his magic with no 5 star players, it was with player development and coaching prior to him coming here. I'm fine with letting that play out, he's got to learn the big time, I think he's getting there. I totally agreed with him not kicking the low percentage field goal before half. Low percentage gain, high percentage clusterfuk if blocked on a low projectory kick at that extreme distance. Turns out, they are good at blocking kicks anyway, even short ones. Don't throw good money at bad money. I'm pleased so far. A win at Vandy and a win against the listless, little sister..............I consider this a successful first season

By far the best performance all around for this team this season. ETN is a monster. Montrell did his thing too. Gotta Ricky Pearsall, he's got heart. Desmond Watson stole the show though with that stiff-arm he gave Rattler on the fumble return. 8-4 is looking really possible right now.
If the Big Guy loses a few pounds, he's the next Fridge. Fullback material. :D

By far the best performance all around for this team this season. ETN is a monster. Montrell did his thing too. Gotta Ricky Pearsall, he's got heart. Desmond Watson stole the show though with that stiff-arm he gave Rattler on the fumble return. 8-4 is looking really possible right now.
If Dez had scored, BHG at Spurrier Field would have reached decibel levels never heard before.

FhZmljnVQAAdTlp-1024x683.jpeg

Progress. Billy didn't need to win the SEC EAST. I think we all know the gap this team has to make up to get to where Georgia, and now even Tennessee is. But I think the team needed to finish strong. Be better in November, and the last two games have shown that to be the case losing to three top ten teams is forgiveable. The team hasn't given up with the dismissal of Cox, and the midseason slump. In fact it seems like they have used it to gel together.

Billy lost his QB target in the Summer, penned that letter to the fans preaching patience as it seemed recruiting wasn't where it needed to be. He got blasted by certain media, and Gator fans for this. Remember when Miami was the toast of the town? Yeah me too. It would be great to finish the year beating FSU, and winning the Outback, or whatever bowl to end the year. It's gonna be tough, but that is what Billy is instilling in these men. This is no longer the Flying Dutchmen. There is going to be accountability on the ship.

ETN is a beast, I've been saying since the 2nd game ETN and Johnson should be getting all the touches...O line deserves some credit. We looked like a really good team in the 1st half. Best complete game by this Gator team.

This right here #gators

Known as "The Great Wall of Florida". Had there been a playoff system (and no probation, which is non-existent in modern age football), UF would have had another Natty.
If you want to get nit picky with the Dwag fans with their phantom 1942 title, which was not recognized, we were declared national champs in 84 and 85 by the NYT.

Last edited:
I can't blame Dez for being creeped out by the quarterbacks albino skin, otherwise Dez would have scored.

Payback time!

Last edited:
Reactions: PacoGator19
Wait. That 400lb+ guy got taken down by the QB?
He did mention his sleeves were wet and felt the ball slipping, thus protecting the ball with both arms protecting the ball while going down to prevent coughing it up to the albino douche.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT