ADVERTISEMENT

UF selected best 4-year school in state

The original bet was a sig bet, right? I think I came up with the leave the board bet. Much more teeth.

The original bet was a sig bet, right? I think I came up with the leave the board bet. Much more teeth.
No.

My bet was that if you lost you would never, ever post here again. And if I lost, I would never, ever post on WC again.

That IS the bet. At least, that is the bet a real fan might make. Your bet, for the loser to leave this board, is one that reinforces every single stereotype we have about FSU fans.

For you to consider the privilege of posting over here above all other stakes says volumes about you and your FSU brethren.

Coward

It stings so good. I don't post at WC. Haven't for probably 7 years. I'm fine with this bet though.

No offense, but the idea of you "engineering" anything scares the hell out of sadgator...

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

LMAO im actually a consultant when engineers are having trouble. I fix issues that engineers struggle with lol Im much more diligent when it comes to structures. No offense taken at all.

Reactions: sadgator
I was at that game with some Bull Gators. We all looked at each other and all had the same thought; "Zook was gone, gone, gone"

I met a bunch of them in the hotel lobby later that day when we were taking recruits around.. We may have already met you and not even known it

I was down there a few times talking to a few groups of Gator fans.. Felt at home, but it was a weird weekend for me.

No.

My bet was that if you lost you would never, ever post here again. And if I lost, I would never, ever post on WC again.

That IS the bet. At least, that is the bet a real fan might make. Your bet, for the loser to leave this board, is one that reinforces every single stereotype we have about FSU fans.

For you to consider the privilege of posting over here above all other stakes says volumes about you and your FSU brethren.

Coward

What a sacrifice! Will you also stop visiting North Korea and setting yourself on fire?

Nice of you to come over to Warchant to comment on this so I guess I will do the same here.
No way we are 9th. Check out all the major ranking including US News. USF is ranked 2 in this but ranked 83 in public schools nationwide. FSU is ranked 38th. This is a complete BS poll.

Also we rank higher than every SEC school overall except UF,UGA, Texas A&M and Vandy.

Fake news.

Yes, you are correct you should definitely be 8th, certainly higher than UNF

Speaking of the Nole board, one of the FSU regulars started the same thread over there. The dimwitted gman7575 called it fake news over there too. So, in order to try and help the young lad gain some knowledge, I posted the methodology over there, the same as here. What did the dimwitted mods do? Deleted the methodology post, rather than the whiny "fake news" posts.

It is almost as if they wish to be stupid and ignorant.

Denial

These rankings aren't a measure of the best schools; they are a measure of the schools that best meet the criteria set by the website.

Much like the old Cooley rankings that used to say the Cooley Law School was #2 in the country, behind only Harvard of course.

If you look at the methodology, they would place Kia ahead of BMW on a list of "Best Cars" becuase it's cheaper and its owners are saddled in less debt. Nothing about alumni success, quality of programs offered, quality of faculty instruction, etc.

Phony rankings from a failing website!

Pretty much!
Well then, the good news, at least if you graduated from the University of Florida, is that most rankings have Florida at the top of all Florida Public Universities and at or near the top when Florida private universities are considered.

Well then, the good news, at least if you graduated from the University of Florida, is that most rankings have Florida at the top of all Florida Public Universities and at or near the top when Florida private universities are considered.

This must make you feel great!

Congrats!

This must make you feel great!

Congrats!

Well, let's see, whether to be proud of my educational institution because it's a great educational institution, or proud of it because it's a lousy educational institution but wins football games.

Tough decision...

Well, let's see, whether to be proud of my educational institution because it's a great educational institution, or proud of it because it's a lousy educational institution but wins football games.

Tough decision...

Ah but you can have both.

Tough decision...

Hmm, lousy educational institution? Wasn't my experience as a student or as an alum.

But you're right, we have won some football games.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT