ADVERTISEMENT

UF Official Visit Weekend: Eight Recruits Recap UF Official Visit Weekend

JasonHigdon

Bull Gator
Staff
Nov 5, 2021
Aking the recruits what the highlight of the day was, who they spent the most time with, which coaches they talked with and where UF stands for them....

Michai Boireau DT 6-foot-4, 360-Pounds Hampton (GA) Lovejoy

“The highlight of my day was the activities they had for us. We went to Dave Busters, and we had a little fun day where we had food trucks, there was a pool and other things, and my mom came with me.”

“I didn’t really spend much time with the other recruits, but the vibe was great energy from everyone, and it is at the top.”

“I spent the most time with Coach James and Coach Spencer. The conversations were like family conversations. It was just a great experience.”

Jaylen Harvey LB 6-foot-2, 245-Pounds North Potomac (MD) Quince Orchard.

“My mom, Dad, and Uncle.”

“Overall impression of UF was really great. The most I liked about it was the different personalities from each coach that set it off.”

“I was with my host Jordan Castell, and we were chilling. UF falls very high into this process.”

“I was with Coach Mike P, Coach Armstrong, Coach Bateman, Coach Braxton, and Coach Larry. They are all good coaches.”

Jerrae Hawkins WR 5-foot-9, 160-Pounds Bradenton (FL) IMG Academy

"I had a great time at UF. My highlight was being with Ricky and Thai, just teaching me things that I can use n my game."

"I was around all the recruits; UF definitely stands high on my list after the visit. We all had a great time."

"I spent time with coach g, coach deck, and coach nap, just different ways they could use me."

Marcus Mascoll OL 6-foot-5, 300-Pounds Snellville (GA) South Gwinnett

"My mom and dad came with me, and the main highlight was talking to the coaches and players and getting to know more about UF."

"Mainly Michael Uini and Mike Williams, and the vibe was great between them. Florida is neck and neck with LSU right now."

Coach Blackshear, Coach Sale, Coach Stapleton, and Coach Napier, and the conversations were mainly about my development as a player, and they emphasized a lot how much they believe in me.""

Mike Williams OL 6-foot-7, 316-Pounds Baltimore (MD) Flowers

"Overall, I had a great weekend. My highlights would have to be spending time with the player's Rod Kearney, Bryce Lovett, and Knijeah Harris. My parents visited with me."

"Mike Uini and Marcus Mascoll were the recruits I was hanging out with, and overall, the vibes were great. It was like I already knew them.........................................................................................................................................."

"I spent the most time with coach sale and Coach Stapleton; they were just talking about how much my body and my game have progressed and how I've become a better football player."

Mike Uini OL 6-foot-8, 280-Pounds Copperas Cove (TX)

"Florida was amazing, me and my family loved it, especially for it being our first visit. My highlight was just getting to know the staff and players on a deeper level, and my mom, dad, and two little brothers came with me."

"Mike Williams and Marcus Mascoll, they're funny and chill guys; it was fun being around them. UF is definitely up there after this weekend."

"Coach Sale, Coach Stapleton, and Coach Hamilton were the main ones I hung around with, and the conversations were really just about getting to know each other."

Quincy Ivory DE 6-foot-5, 250-Pounds Monterey Park (CA) Los Angeles College 2024 (Commit)

"I don't have a highlight of the day; the highlight was the entire week from the moment I stepped into Gainesville, this program was everything I dreamed of it being, and I came with my mom, grandma, and little brother."

"I believe all recruits were class of 24 except me which I didn't pick up on until probably Saturday, but overall, the vibes I got were once in a lifetime."

"I probably spent the most time with Coach Peterson, and honestly, I would run through a brick wall for him; he gave me a chance of a lifetime, and I expect to not only exceed his expectations but to bring the Gators back to those glory days."

Justin Denson CB 6-foot-2, 185-Pounds Providence (RI) La Salle Academy

"I loved it, and the highlight was the time I spent with Coach Raymond."

"Tank, Jaylen Harvey, Chance and Ashton."

"UF number 1 for me."

"Coach Raymond and Coach Napier."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News