ADVERTISEMENT

UF boots pro-Palestine protesters

GatorTheo

Bull Gator
Apr 1, 2002
"In secretive hearings, the University of Florida set aside recommendations to lightly punish some of the college students arrested after pro-Palestinian protests on campus and kicked them all out of school for three to four years.

The decisions by the new dean of students, Chris Summerlin, overruled what were effectively sentencing recommendations by the juries, known as hearing bodies, who heard testimony and watched police video of the protests and arrests during the disciplinary cases.

The students were among nine people who university police and Florida state troopers arrested April 29 during a demonstration on a plaza on the University of Florida campus. They were among the first college arrests in Florida, and all remain banned from university property."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/university-florida-suspends-students-arrested-191333257.html

"In secretive hearings, the University of Florida set aside recommendations to lightly punish some of the college students arrested after pro-Palestinian protests on campus and kicked them all out of school for three to four years.

The decisions by the new dean of students, Chris Summerlin, overruled what were effectively sentencing recommendations by the juries, known as hearing bodies, who heard testimony and watched police video of the protests and arrests during the disciplinary cases.

The students were among nine people who university police and Florida state troopers arrested April 29 during a demonstration on a plaza on the University of Florida campus. They were among the first college arrests in Florida, and all remain banned from university property."

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/university-florida-suspends-students-arrested-191333257.html

Theo was this you heading to confront the protesters ?

Guy has "Jesus is my Savior" on a flag and then "F-Biden and all who vote for him" on the tailgate.

Nice advertisement for Christianity.
Sentiments of OVER half of America. People who knowingly voted for that idiot (all 50 million) are just as guilty as FJB. They are NOT REAL Americans...so F them.

i/s is just bloviating to make up for his own shortcomings
Doesn't matter whether its says F Biden or F Trump, nobody who actually believes in the bible is going to hang something like that from the back of their vehicle.

I doubt you have ever read the Bible- again it just makes me a sinner to have put that on a sign

Guy has "Jesus is my Savior" on a flag and then "F-Biden and all who vote for him" on the tailgate.

Nice advertisement for Christianity.
Biden worked hard for that accolade.

8wmqmu.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT