ADVERTISEMENT

Football UCF @ Florida...

That they didn't run all over them surprised me.
It was a weird game. Colorado kinda exploded between the first and second quarters and UCF had to pass to keep up. Harvey and Jefferson had like 150 yrds rushing combined, but it didn’t come easy.

Hudson was completely neutralized because of Hunter.

By the time UCF could make any adjustments, it was too late.

sadgator still thinks UCF is a high quality team and that the Colorado score wasn’t entirely representative of how UCF played offensively….However; it does make you wonder whether UCF’s defense can stop UF. The game could be a very high scoring shootout.

It was a weird game. Colorado kinda exploded between the first and second quarters and UCF had to pass to keep up. Harvey and Jefferson had like 150 yrds rushing combined, but it didn’t come easy.

Hudson was completely neutralized because of Hunter.

By the time UCF could make any adjustments, it was too late.

sadgator still thinks UCF is a high quality team and that the Colorado score wasn’t entirely representative of how UCF played offensively….However; it does make you wonder whether UCF’s defense can stop UF. The game could be a very high scoring shootout.
I have no idea what will happen in this game, but I do think Gus Malzahn is a better coach than Billy Napier and I expect UCF to win. Sad to say, but hope I'm wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT