ADVERTISEMENT

TRUMP VERDICT REACHED

Mt.DoraGator

Rowdy Reptile
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2013
Will be announced shortly. Predictions by all of the experts on this thread?

And we have it..........................
8s9tdq.jpg

Reactions: RussellCasse
Guilty on all 34 counts. Shocked I tell you I am shocked!!! Not one juror with the best lawyers money can buy not one single juror even had a doubt. 10 hours

Reactions: Drwallace
Speaking for the black community, just increased his percentage of the black vote. Bigly.

Pretty gross to celebrate totalitarianism, but expected.
When blacks get attacked for bs laws you support you openly cheer law enforcement you disgusting hypicrite

Speaking for the black community, just increased his percentage of the black vote. Bigly.

Pretty gross to celebrate totalitarianism, but expected.
What gives you the right to speak for the black community? Or are you saying black people are more likely to vote for a convicted felon? Are you that blatantly racist?

Trump just cried about not being able to get a fair trial in NYC. Wasn't he the self proclaimed "King of NYC" for decades. What happened? This wantabe emperor literally has no clothes. The con has been exposed.
I can't wait to hear all of the Republican politicians in his circle jerk complain about our legal system. Fools, every one of them.

Trump just cried about not being able to get a fair trial in NYC. Wasn't he the self proclaimed "King of NYC" for decades. What happened? This wantabe emperor literally has no clothes. The con has been exposed.
I can't wait to hear all of the Republican politicians in his circle jerk to complain about our legal system. Fools, every one of them.

Stalin would be proud of you.

Reactions: Gators2014
I can't wait to hear all of the Republican politicians in his circle jerk to complain about our legal system. Fools, every one of them.
You better talk nice about the next PUSA.

Your idiot party just cemented a win for him.

What is interesting is that most attorneys I have seen talk about this felt like this case was the weakest of the 4 cases outstanding.

Reactions: Gators2014
I can't wait to hear all of the Republican politicians in his circle jerk complain about our legal system. Fools, every one of them.
You're a fool (not that wasn't apparent already) believing this will stand. As I stare out at the Gulf of Mexico, the avenues for reversal are just so endless. 😂 😂 😂 😂 Almost everyone expected this kangaroo verdict. Even CNN thought it was ludicrous. Trump's their star talking point.

Last edited:
What gives you the right to speak for the black community? Or are you saying black people are more likely to vote for a convicted felon? Are you that blatantly racist?
It’s because black people, particularly men, understand how shambolic the justice system is. You probably whined about it all the time until it was politically inconvenient for you. Go check out Trump’s polling with black males.

No. I am the spokesperson for the black community. Racist against my people? Nope, my people know injustice when we see it.
Are you a spokesman for Tim Scott? Exactly what black community do you think you are speaking for?

I was opposed to Trump running. did not support him in the primary, remain convinced that Dems will cheat like they did in 2020 and am now thoroughly convinced Trump is going to absolutely slobber knock Biden on Nov 5. Trump 322 electoral votes. Biden 216.

You're a fool (not that weren't weren't already) believing this will stand. As I stare out at the Gulf of Mexico, the avenues for reversal are just so endless. 😂 😂 😂 😂 Almost everyone expected this kangaroo verdict. Even CNN thought it was ludicrous. Trump's their star talking point.
This is for the Marxist American hating Mt. Kommie Gator

I know you guys are not smart but what are the odds here. 34-0 12 jurors. It’s just maff. The odds are negative that trumps not guilty not one juror 34 different charges. I know this doesn’t matter to you guys, it’s nice to live in fantasy land. Invisible man, 1000’s of virgins I mean it all sounds so great!! If only I didn’t have a brain.

It’s because black people, particularly men, understand how shambolic the justice system is. You probably whined about it all the time until it was politically inconvenient for you. Go check out Trump’s polling with black males.
I looked up the polling, published May 20,2024
Similar shares of Black men (81%) and Black women (84%) are affiliated with or lean toward the Democratic Party.
Read this and weep:

Reactions: gatorspeed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT