ADVERTISEMENT

Transgender athlete takes spotlight in girls’ track meet

you got change, all i got is these damn nepalese coins, don't know why i even bought the damn place...

To gain and maintain control of a population, you set up 2 sides against each other, and then you control them both from the outside by manipulating their feelings, (love, hate, fear, suspicion, anger, etc)
Just a few quick examples:
Rich vs Poor
Royalty vs Peasants
Catholics vs Protestants
North vs South
Race vs Any other race
It's the US vs THEM, in it's many permutations.
How to get around it?
"What if they gave a WAR, and nobody (us) showed up?" o_O

Yawl might want to read 'The Prince' by Niccolo Machiavelli.
BTW, it just happens to be what the Clinton's call their favorite book. I wonder why that would be? :rolleyes:

Reactions: martycat1
I don't have a clue about Bradley personally, but I know that if you EVER disagree with a liberal you are in for it lol... The problem with lib crybabies is they have no idea how they are in every way the type of people that they hate the most, the irony is epic reaching levels... And have no idea how hypocritical they are being about every topic, for a group of people that preach equality and sensitivity so much and so often, they are the exact opposite and argumentative and condemning labeling babies of all

Straight out of the Rush Limbaugh (and friends) cant.

I'd love to meet a conservative with an original thought, but the two are mutually exclusive.

To gain and maintain control of a population, you set up 2 sides against each other, and then you control them both from the outside by manipulating their feelings, (love, hate, fear, suspicion, anger, etc)
Just a few quick examples:
Rich vs Poor
Royalty vs Peasants
Catholics vs Protestants
North vs South
Race vs Any other race
It's the US vs THEM, in it's many permutations.
How to get around it?
"What if they gave a WAR, and nobody (us) showed up?" o_O

Yawl might want to read 'The Prince' by Niccolo Machiavelli.
BTW, it just happens to be what the Clinton's call their favorite book. I wonder why that would be? :rolleyes:

Rich vs. Poor? Royalty vs. Peasants? Do you not understand that the wealthy are in partnership with the government? This is pretty interesting and I think indicative of the Trump contingent. You bitch exclusively about the government and the extent of its corruption. What about the corporate interests that are writing the checks to keep these fools in office and to keep the favors flowing? How do you keep them in check? But I know, if they'd just cut taxes and regulation then we could all pull ourselves up by our bootstraps and become multinational corporations, except of course for those without the "want to" like blacks and other culturally disadvantaged "immigrants."

I haven't voted since Bush, who I voted for twice.

You did not have to vote for the left nut or the right nut. You could have voted for the Johnson.

It is guys like you that don't vote that are part of the problem. Vote third party, vote independent, vote for a write in. Hell, vote for bradleygator if you must.

But vote.

In my life, I have voted Write-in once, Democrat twice, Third Party twice and Republican six times

Reactions: BringBackBonner
You did not have to vote for the left nut or the right nut. You could have voted for the Johnson.

It is guys like you that don't vote that are part of the problem. Vote third party, vote independent, vote for a write in. Hell, vote for bradleygator if you must.

But vote.

In my life, I have voted Write-in once, Democrat twice, Third Party twice and Republican six times

Gary Johnson was annoyingly typical of the Libertarians.

But vote.

This is some bumper sticker thinking right here. Look at the concentration of wealth in this country over the last 40 years. Regardless of Republicans or Democrats in the White House, the rich get richer. It's a false choice. No matter who you vote for, the government will continue printing money to prop up the stock market and real estate, to the detriment of everybody else's savings, will continue to back automation, offshoring and any other means of wiping out our labor markets, so long as it saves stockholders a buck, and will continue expanding government surveillance and the criminalization of dissent.

When you've got some third world banana republic dictator running a sham election, what does the opposition do? Boycott. Same deal here. I would vote if I ever saw a candidate that I thought would create meaningful change. Still waiting.

This is some bumper sticker thinking right here. Look at the concentration of wealth in this country over the last 40 years. Regardless of Republicans or Democrats in the White House, the rich get richer. It's a false choice. No matter who you vote for, the government will continue printing money to prop up the stock market and real estate, to the detriment of everybody else's savings, will continue to back automation, offshoring and any other means of wiping out our labor markets, so long as it saves stockholders a buck, and will continue expanding government surveillance and the criminalization of dissent.

When you've got some third world banana republic dictator running a sham election, what does the opposition do? Boycott. Same deal here. I would vote if I ever saw a candidate that I thought would create meaningful change. Still waiting.

I think trump is trying. I really do. He may not be able to accomplish it. I dont belive him 100 percent but he is the furthest thing from a petty politician that i have seen. Wanted something ....different.

@bradleygator i must ask u. Do u think trump is a racist or sexist?

I think he's a bullshitter who is not smart or committed enough to follow through on his plans, which is probably largely a good thing. I don't think he's a racist, but he panders very effectively to racists. He's obviously sexist, but as far as crippling faults, that's probably not in his top 100.

After 6 years of the Republicans having no agenda other than keeping the Dems from accomplishing ANYTHING, and you have the GALL to post that?

Bite me.

But I bet when the DEMS drag their feet for the next four years, and try to impeach Trump every five minutes. they'll be saving the country.

Piss off.

I think he's a bullshitter who is not smart or committed enough to follow through on his plans, which is probably largely a good thing. I don't think he's a racist, but he panders very effectively to racists. He's obviously sexist, but as far as crippling faults, that's probably not in his top 100.

He has a wife, a daughter, woman campain manager, bacjed a woman to head the RNC. Had women as his top managers with his business. I dont see the sexist thing at all. He is equally rude to men and women. I do think Trump is smart tho. How could a billionaire who ran won the prez not be smart? I honestly think he just doesnt give a f### about what people think. I think he is rude but neither of those qualities prevent him from doing well. I actually think he will keep his promises or at least most of them.

And I would have voted for Johnson, if he hadn't lost his damn mind and picked a virulently anti-gun VP. That motherf*cker never saw a gun control bill he didn't like.
I understand. Had Johnson taken the same tact, I would not have voted for him. A VP? meH.

This is some bumper sticker thinking right here. Look at the concentration of wealth in this country over the last 40 years. Regardless of Republicans or Democrats in the White House, the rich get richer.

And this is a bad thing...why?

It's a false choice.

Binary thinking leads to binary choices

No matter who you vote for, the government will continue printing money to prop up the stock market and real estate, to the detriment of everybody else's savings, will continue to back automation, offshoring and any other means of wiping out our labor markets, so long as it saves stockholders a buck, and will continue expanding government surveillance and the decriminalization of dissent.

So you choose to be a child and not participate at all. Your behavior is akin to a child not getting his way and and holding his breath till he passes out. He does not do himself any harm, but when he wakes up, nothing has changed. He accomplished nothing

Baloney. Not voting does nothing positive. It sends no message. It serves no purpose. No one knows why you did not vote. Any number of explanations are possible.

However, if you cannot vote for either of the two candidates from the major parties, and I can well understand that view, voting for someone else DOES send a message. And a powerful one at that. Especially if enough people do it.

Agree with all of this.

What has been Trump's greatest accomplishment? Not allowing Hillary to be President. Had Hillary won, her greatest accomplishment would have been not allowing Trump to be President.

Had Hillary won we would not have Goresuch, who I think is excellent. As well as the other good judicial nominees. Trump has also been rolling back Obama regulations and got us out of the Paris accord. So he has not been universally bad.

But I do not look to Trump and say I am proud or even glad he is our President.

Last edited:
Bless your little heart. Your original observation is not relevant to the original purpose of this thread either.

Yeah, it was relevant to a tangential discussion that started before my participation.

Not my fault it went off the rails.

I'd love to meet a conservative with an original thought, but the two are mutually exclusive.

And I'd like to meet a Liberal that that wasn't a Hillbillery sycophant, and a totally clueless hypocrite... o_O

I started out voting for Jimmy Carter, the lesser of two evils imo.
Now I'm down to voting for the evil of 2 lessers. I voted for Trump because I wouldn't vote for Hillary to be the local dog catcher... :cool:

I won't be even close to happy about the election process until 'None of the Above' is one of the choices on the ballot.

More than once in my life time, the 3rd party candidate has been the best choice imo, but they so rarely have any hope of getting elected, making them a wasted vote, unless they are pulling votes away from the most evil candidate from the 2 major parties.
Their role as a 'spoiler' is about all they are usually good for.

There will nvr be a perfect candiddate. Nvr. There will ALWAYS be someone complaining. U cant make 300 mill people happy. Its impossible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT