ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal 2023-2024

The Spring is going to be interesting to see where the secondary's depth chart settles down at, and how the new Secondary Coach Will Harris performs.
Note: Many of these guys could play any of these 3 positions CB/S/Nic.

S Jordan Castell So - UF 2023 Fr AA and All SEC

S Bryce Thornton So - 2023 12 Gms, 4 Starts

S Ethan Wilson rsSr

S/CB Trikweze Bridges rsSr - 6th Yr Ore Xfer, 57% Completion

S Asa Turner rsSr - Wash Xfer

S RJ Moten Sr - 2023 Mich Xfer

S Cahron Rackley rsSo

S Aaron Gates rsFr

S Brayden Slade rsFr

S Ahman Covington rsFr

S Gregory Smith III - Fr

S Josiah Davis - Fr

STAR Sharif Denson So
STAR DJ Douglas rsSr - Tulane Xfer
(Jaydon Hill a xfer-out to aTm)

CB Jason Marshall Sr

CB Ethan Puncey rsJr

CB Devin Moore Jr

CB Javion Toombs rsSo

CB Sebastian Vargas rsSo

CB Ja'Keem Jackson So

CB Dijon Johnson So

CB Jameer Grimsley Fr

CB Teddy Foster Fr

Last edited:
The Spring is going to be interesting to see where the secondary's depth chart settles down at, and how the new Secondary Coach Will Harris performs.

S Ethan Wilson rsSr

S Cahron Rackley rsSo

S Aaron Gates rsFr

S Brayden Slade rsFr

S Ahman Covington rsFr

S Gregory Smith III - Fr

S Josiah Davis - Fr

STAR Sharif Denson So

CB Jason Marshall Sr

CB Ethan Puncey rsJr

CB Devin Moore Jr

CB Javion Toombs rsSo

CB Sebastian Vargas rsSo

CB Ja'Keem Jackson So

CB Dijon Johnson So

CB Jameer Grimsley Fr

CB Teddy Foster Fr
Good to have options

Reactions: instaGATOR

S Ethan Wilson rsSr

S Cahron Rackley rsSo

S Aaron Gates rsFr

S Brayden Slade rsFr

S Ahman Covington rsFr

S Gregory Smith III - Fr

S Josiah Davis - Fr

STAR Sharif Denson So

CB Jason Marshall Sr

CB Ethan Puncey rsJr

CB Devin Moore Jr

CB Javion Toombs rsSo

CB Sebastian Vargas rsSo

CB Ja'Keem Jackson So

CB Dijon Johnson So

CB Jameer Grimsley Fr

CB Teddy Foster Fr
A lot of guys there. The questions isn't so much how many different positions they can play, but can any of them play the positions well?!!

Here's yet another prime reason to NOT miss the Ole Piss P-U xfer out imo....

"I'm a little bit ahead of progress, but we're just still being precautious, not rushing anything, so I can make sure I prepare for when the season's coming," he said. "I honestly just can't express enough how much I love this team, love this facility, love this school, love just everything about it. And every day I just pour myself and I give everything I got every day for the team, for myself so that I can repay them what I feel that I owe. Honestly, I can't even put into words how excited I am to be back and how eager I am to be back."

"Justus Boone is one of my favorite players I've ever coached. Made a ton of progress on the field as a player, but more importantly, as a person. He's probably one of the realest young men that we have. He's transparent, he holds people accountable, and he speaks the truth. And I think his growth as a person and as a leader has affected our team," Napier said on March 7. "Even though he didn't play last year, I think he's been impactful. So I'm hopeful, you know, his return to play will continue to be on process and he'll have a chance to affect our team, not only off the field but on the field as well."

"No. 1 man, it's just an honor. Honestly I wear it everyday with pride. I come in here everyday, try to work my behind off, let everybody know that I'm grateful for it and I don't take it for granted, I don't take advantage of it, and I'm appreciative of it," Boone said. "I know that it comes with high expectations, I love expectations, because I love striving, I love going towards stuff and reaching my goals and the ceiling, so I'm gonna go through the ceiling, for real."

#1 EDGE Princely Umanmielen 6-5 255 Sr - Xfer-Out to Ole Piss

#1 EDGE Justus Boone 6-4 267 rsJr - The new #1 on defense.

Now add to the above with this.....

Florida sophomore EDGE Kelby Collins 6-4 275 participated in practice, albeit in a non-contact jersey for the first time in spring camp. Collins' ailment is unclear, though he didn't appear to be limited from participating during the 15-minute observation window.

"I think Kelby can be as good as anybody in this conference. His position flex is really impressive. He's tough. I think he's brought a tremendous amount of urgency to that room,"
UF defensive coordinator Austin Armstrong said on March 19. "Kelby wants to win, and you talk to his family, they want to win, and they're serious. And I respect him so much for the work he puts in. I'm excited to see, I don't want to put any expectations on the guy. But I really think the guy can do something special."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT