ADVERTISEMENT

Too much name calling going on AND post links when possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
And then there are things called "facts" that are objective and have nothing to do with who you are or what you've experienced.

It does not shock me that you don't recognize that

Yes but people like you call all sorts of things facts. That doesn't make them factual. And that's why I characterize the person while considering the debate. If you don't do that you're a fool imo.

Liars lie, it's what they do. I made a statement about you to @Uniformed_ReRe that was based on my perspective of you.

If you don't like it, click that little ignore button. According to your "friend" @BSC911 you can ignore my posts and read them all at the same time. 😂

Who cares if you literally said it?

You believe non-conservatives are lying about the 2020 election and their "wrongdoing"

What was it that you said about making claims about that election that you can't prove?

This is getting so stupid. Seriously, do better or I'm just not going to pay attention to you beyond making fun of you.

You intimated that I said, "anyone who isn't conservative hates America." I've never said that...and I corrected you. I do that a lot. Step up your game.

Nothing like a hypocrite... ;)

Did you just fail to understand yet another one of my posts?

Seriously, I just can't with you. I can't hold your hand and man-splain everyone of my posts to you. Get smarter, figure them out...or just ignore them and save us both some time.

Hint...my post didn't mean what you think it meant....or it doesn't mean what you are trying to pretend it meant.

Yes but people like you call all sorts of things facts. That doesn't make them factual. And that's why I characterize the person while considering the debate. If you don't do that you're a fool imo.

And there's a conservative's explanation of why they believe in "alternative facts"

🤣

Liars lie, it's what they do. I made a statement about you to @Uniformed_ReRe that was based on my perspective of you.

I really think you're a liar as far as being a cop

Doesn't believe in facts...DGAS about crimes...Confuses his self-described opinion as "knowledge"

If you are a cop...you're the type we need to get rid of

If you don't like it, click that little ignore button. According to your "friend" @BSC911 you can ignore my posts and read them all at the same time. 😂

I have a better idea...you follow your own advice and ignore my posts 🤣

And there's a conservative's explanation of why they believe in "alternative facts"

🤣

I really think you're a liar as far as being a cop

Doesn't believe in facts...DGAS about crimes...Confuses his self-described opinion as "knowledge"

If you are a cop...you're the type we need to get rid of

I have a better idea...you follow your own advice and ignore my posts 🤣

Now you're super angry and the @BSC911 is really coming out again.

I can play you like a fiddle...and I can't even play the fiddle. 😂🤣😂

Did you just fail to understand yet another one of my posts?

Seriously, I just can't with you. I can't hold your hand and man-splain everyone of my posts to you. Get smarter, figure them out...or just ignore them and save us both some time.

Hint...my post didn't mean what you think it meant....or it doesn't mean what you are trying to pretend it meant.

Did someone say something about posts that are meaningless vowels & consonants?
🤣

No one is attempting to understand what you post...its meaningless trolling

Take your own advice...hit ignore and just go away

Just go away...you won't be missed 🤣

I used to have hope that Bamafan would actually discuss a topic but then I realized he is just another Ghost troll. He’s a petty little man. Think about it, a cop that goes to another team’s board just to “troll the libs.” That’s the definition of a loser in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: RayGravesGhost
I used to have hope that Bamafan would actually discuss a topic but then I realized he is just another Ghost troll. He’s a petty little man. Think about it, a cop that goes to another board just to “troll the libs.” That’s the definition of a loser in life.

...says the guy who exists for his troll thread and self promotes it as the GOAT. 😆

I used to have hope that Bamafan would actually discuss a topic but then I realized he is just another Ghost troll. He’s a petty little man. Think about it, a cop that goes to another team’s board just to “troll the libs.” That’s the definition of a loser in life.
I have an idea. Why don't you go to the Bama board and dazzle them with the same "brilliance" you exude and troll here? Absolutely certain they're going to pat you on the head and say "bless your heart" as well.

SpectacularSadAddax-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT