ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Tebow to speak at the Republican National Convention

I've said for years that he'll be a politician. The tea party nuts have probably been on him like a fly on shee-it for years.

I sincerely hope you're not trying to make some kind of statement that Trump or Hillary has ever served this nation. Trump and Hillary have done nothing but look out for themselves, using their names to get more and more power and wealth, often destroying (if not worse) lives along the way. Anyone that thinks they have served this country is an f'ing imbecile.

FIFY. They both suck balls.

Lost all respect for him-unless he is running for office, there is no reason to align yourself with such an individual....

You have no idea what he is going to say or what kind of support he plans to give. Tim is the perfect personality for the GOP to bring in. I hope he continues to preach his message of love and acceptance. Wish he could speak at both conventions

Reactions: gatorartie
Trump has been or is being sued over 3,500 times. Isn't that a few times too many for someone seeking our trust.
At least Hillary will have a former President sleeping ( somewhere) in the White House to lean on.
The idea of the Nuclear Codes in Trump's coat pocket would keep me up at night.
I vote Independent and agree it's unbelievable that we can't find TWO people in this entire country worth voting for.

I honestly dislike both candidates.. but this is also would keep me up at night. At least she would have wisdom (hopefully) sleeping next to her. I just can get behind a racist.

Reactions: UrbanLiar
I honestly dislike both candidates.. but this is also would keep me up at night. At least she would have wisdom (hopefully) sleeping next to her. I just can get behind a racist.

We get it, that's why you're voting for Hillary, who has actually said very racist things in her past. Trump hasn't, but is perceived to be. Please send quotes of his racism (with context).

Either way, I think we can all agree we're screwed either way.

IMO , Trump could be a winner f hwith
What email servers did you guys use in 1971?

No emails, everything was done by computers with reel to reels and type writers and curriers. My meaning is you best not get caught leaving anything classified out unsecured or even discussing it with a person without a clearance. If you were caught, which was my job to try and catch personnel who broke the security of classified materials. If Clinton had got caught back then she would have been arrested. Nobody was above the law back then.

It's a different story if Tebow's just going there to express his conservative viewpoints and not necessarily endorse Trump. Could be taking a dice roll with that if he has political aspirations for his future.

The FBI director described her act as incompetent. To label her the most incompetent person ever would be wrong. That is my point. How many incompetent, divisive, bigotry, religiously divided comments has Trump made in the last year? We're all screwed, but Trump is not any better than Hilary and that is saying something.
U are wrong. Hilliary is a huge piece of crap that has stunk since Whitewater Arkansas...... Lot's of money and people dead. Check it out!

We get it, that's why you're voting for Hillary, who has actually said very racist things in her past. Trump hasn't, but is perceived to be. Please send quotes of his racism (with context).

Respectfully, I never said I was voting for Hillary.. just that she would have someone with experience with her. That said, I am honestly not sure what direction I'm going regardless of how a feel about both of them. I dislike them both.

Here is one example you've asked for:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/08/us/politics/paul-ryan-donald-trump-gonzalo-curiel.html?_r=0

There is something to be said for "perception." Saying something that is perceived to be racist one time and then defending against that perception to clear up your meaning is one thing. Everyone does this at one point in their life. But when it's been going on since the 1970s is another story...

http://fortune.com/2016/06/07/donald-trump-racism-quotes/

Also, whenever Trump is confronted about a racist comment he just says "I never said that" or "that's not what I meant." He never actually gives a coherent response that would lead someone to believe that he actually meant something different. How many times can one person do that without being perceived to be racist?

Again, I'm not trying to advocate for Hillary. I know she's a complete fvck up as well.

Bottomline, our country is in terrible hands with either of them.

Reactions: rjm1987
Not getting in a political debate, but incompetence is a strong word to use for a former Senator and Secretary of State. She must have some competence to hold both positions. Trump is not any better of a candidate. Their both terrible candidates and we're all pretty screwed going to the polls. If you want to talk "behind bars"...what about Trump's fraud lawsuit for Trump University. He cheated countless people out of thousands of dollars. Shouldn't he go to prison? Pretty sickening right now and I don't what to do come November.
Ok then. Let's go with maladroit or ineffectual....

You have no idea what he is going to say or what kind of support he plans to give. Tim is the perfect personality for the GOP to bring in. I hope he continues to preach his message of love and acceptance. Wish he could speak at both conventions
He could continue to do that without politicizing his stature

Because a third party vote would be a real waste and a sure way of getting Clinton in office, I'd rather have Trump , he sure isn't the norm and could be what this Country needs.

It is not so bad when both major candidates suck by bad that we are screwed either way. Kind of like if UGA and FSU played I wouldn't root for either. I'd root for a sinkhole to swallow the field.

Voting third party sends a message to the oligarchs and their party machines that We the People are sick of it. #Johnson2016.

Reactions: SGUN and rjm1987
What email servers did you guys use in 1971?
He didn't say e-mail server. He was talking about carelessly handling classified or restricted information, I'm pretty sure. I too, have had security clearances and know damn well that what she did is punishable by prison and never getting any clearance again. She would be a disaster to have in office and learn secrets that very few people in this country have the privilege to know. America really should know more about the Uranium that was sold to Russia and the tens of millions of dollars that flowed into the Clinton foundation shortly thereafter.

Reactions: 2blades
If mr. Trump could do at least 2 things he said it will be 2 more than most politicians EVER DO. if that CACKLING HAG gets back to the WHITE HOUSE.may we all just REST IN PEACE...WE'RE DEAD! .and am sorry a football forum somehow became POLITICAL!

T
Totally agree that Hillary is horrible and if the RNC somehow manages to nominate something next week with the mentality and integrity of a lamppost, then I would vote for it. But unfortunately they have Trump. Anyone that can overlooked the scam artist behind the now defunct Trump University that bilked out desperate Americans looking for economic opportunity and a man who only was a CEO once of a public traded company that went bankrupt after self dealings and had to settle out of court with main street investors (institutional investors were too damn smart to touch anything with Trump) must not be concerned about the economic consequences of having Trump at the helm. And keeping classified emails on a private server would be child's play for a President Trump. I agree that Hillary is untrustworthy, but she is no where as dangerous as Trump who has never serve anyone but himself.
There are billions on wall street that agree you.

It is not so bad when both major candidates suck by bad that we are screwed either way. Kind of like if UGA and FSU played I wouldn't root for either. I'd root for a sinkhole to swallow the field.

Voting third party sends a message to the oligarchs and their party machines that We the People are sick of it. #Johnson2016.
Haha, you're an idealist. The only message it sends is that much like with the aforementioned Perot example, you want a Clinton in the White House. Might as well put aside the righteous indignation (and the middle man) and just vote for her ...

I don't like the idea of voting for someone who has no chance.

I hate hearing that but I get it. So I'm torn like many. It's unfortunate that the system isn't more reflective of the times.

U.K. and proportional voting is the answer for progress. We need a third party system.

Haha, you're an idealist. The only message it sends is that much like with the aforementioned Perot example, you want a Clinton in the White House. Might as well put aside the righteous indignation (and the middle man) and just vote for her ...

Our Republic was founded by idealists with righteous indignation. They freed us from monarchy and we now need to be freed from oligarchy,

The reaction since Perot has been he handed Clinton an election. Nader helped Bush win one. Whenever that happens you see a backlash against third party candidates. I think to see the system fixed we need the reverse. Every election I'd like to see a higher percentage of third party votes. At some point the idealists like me need to come together and start standing for something. The status quo can't continue.

We have 2 parties of Big Government. One just wants it bigger than the other.

Our Republic was founded by idealists with righteous indignation. They freed us from monarchy and we now need to be freed from oligarchy,

The reaction since Perot has been he handed Clinton an election. Nader helped Bush win one. Whenever that happens you see a backlash against third party candidates. I think to see the system fixed we need the reverse. Every election I'd like to see a higher percentage of third party votes. At some point the idealists like me need to come together and start standing for something. The status quo can't continue.

We have 2 parties of Big Government. One just wants it bigger than the other.

Trump could be the answer to what your saying even if he's running as a republican , we know he's not really. He's more of an activist running with his own idea's. Trump sure will be different than anything ever elected in this Country if he gets in.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT