ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Tebow to speak at the Republican National Convention

Lost all respect for him-unless he is running for office, there is no reason to align yourself with such an individual....

Agree. I could see Tebow running for office someday, but this election is not the venue to begin making your presence known. You cannot align yourself with such a divisive individual who has made numerous bigotry references and religiously divided comments. I won't lose respect for Tebow, but this is surprising and disappointing.

Damn I knew we had some sheep on here, but it's a shame you can't be behind the person that is the better candidate by far. Anyone that really thinks Hillary Clinton should be our President has to be mentally challenged. Hell she should be behind bars after what's been proved she lied about , she is the most incompetent person to ever run for office. She is a complete phony.

Agree. I could see Tebow running for office someday, but this election is not the venue to begin making your presence known. You cannot align yourself with such a divisive individual who has made numerous bigotry references and religiously divided comments. I won't lose respect for Tebow, but this is surprising and disappointing.
He is a Christian in the south east (the bible belt). They say a non-vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary and that's just not plausible.

Damn I knew we had some sheep on here, but it's a shame you can't be behind the person that is the better candidate by far. Anyone that really thinks Hillary Clinton should be our President has to be mentally challenged. Hell she should be behind bars after what's been proved she lied about , she is the most incompetent person to ever run for office. She is a complete phony.

Not getting in a political debate, but incompetence is a strong word to use for a former Senator and Secretary of State. She must have some competence to hold both positions. Trump is not any better of a candidate. Their both terrible candidates and we're all pretty screwed going to the polls. If you want to talk "behind bars"...what about Trump's fraud lawsuit for Trump University. He cheated countless people out of thousands of dollars. Shouldn't he go to prison? Pretty sickening right now and I don't what to do come November.

Totally agree that Hillary is horrible and if the RNC somehow manages to nominate something next week with the mentality and integrity of a lamppost, then I would vote for it. But unfortunately they have Trump. Anyone that can overlooked the scam artist behind the now defunct Trump University that bilked out desperate Americans looking for economic opportunity and a man who only was a CEO once of a public traded company that went bankrupt after self dealings and had to settle out of court with main street investors (institutional investors were too damn smart to touch anything with Trump) must not be concerned about the economic consequences of having Trump at the helm. And keeping classified emails on a private server would be child's play for a President Trump. I agree that Hillary is untrustworthy, but she is no where as dangerous as Trump who has never serve anyone but himself.

This. As a military member who holds a TS/SCI clearance, its appalling what she is getting away with. I personally know of people who had their clearances revoked for making mistakes that pail in comparison to what she did.

Trump says a lot of things because he doesnt have scripted speeches, but people thinking he's going to do so many radical things and just making sweeping changes in office don't understand our system of government. Its literally set upto maintain the status quo. Without a supermajority is very hard for the president to get more than a few major things passed in a single term...especially a first term when they start running for reelection in year 3.

For example when the president takes office, the fiscal budget is already in effect for the next 9 months. So his first new legislation can't even receive funding until October of the yest he's elected....and that's of Congress passes a budget on time, which they never do. Once the budget is passed is another few years to implement any new spending.

The president is powerful, but he his severely limited by congress at times

He is a Christian in the south east (the bible belt). They say a non-vote for Trump is a vote for Hillary and that's just not plausible.
It seems very plausible. The easiest way to get someone you don't want to be president elected is to not vote or vote for someone who has no chance.

Reactions: goldmom
Not getting in a political debate, but incompetence is a strong word to use for a former Senator and Secretary of State. She must have some competence to hold both positions. Trump is not any better of a candidate. Their both terrible candidates and we're all pretty screwed going to the polls. If you want to talk "behind bars"...what about Trump's fraud lawsuit for Trump University. He cheated countless people out of thousands of dollars. Shouldn't he go to prison? Pretty sickening right now and I don't what to do come November.

Incompetent is how the fbi director described her. So either she is so incompetent that it should honestly disqualify her from public service, or she's not incompetent which mean she lied to the fbi, doj, and most importantly the American people which shouldland her in jail.

This. As a military member who holds a TS/SCI clearance, its appalling what she is getting away with. I personally know of people who had their clearances revoked for making mistakes that pail in comparison to what she did.

Trump says a lot of things because he doesnt have scripted speeches, but people thinking he's going to do so many radical things and just making sweeping changes in office don't understand our system of government. Its literally set upto maintain the status quo. Without a supermajority is very hard for the president to get more than a few major things passed in a single term...especially a first term when they start running for reelection in year 3.

For example when the president takes office, the fiscal budget is already in effect for the next 9 months. So his first new legislation can't even receive funding until October of the yest he's elected....and that's of Congress passes a budget on time, which they never do. Once the budget is passed is another few years to implement any new spending.

The president is powerful, but he his severely limited by congress at times

You got that right ,back in 1971 I used to be a M5 agent and worked at NSA at Ft. Meade for two years, I had numerous personnel who either got wrote up or down graded in clearance or out right fired for doing a lot less that what she's getting away with. This woman should not be allowed near anything classified much less be allowed to run for President. This Country is going so down hill it's really a shame.

Incompetent is how the fbi director described her. So either she is so incompetent that it should honestly disqualify her from public service, or she's not incompetent which mean she lied to the fbi, doj, and most importantly the American people which shouldland her in jail.

The FBI director described her act as incompetent. To label her the most incompetent person ever would be wrong. That is my point. How many incompetent, divisive, bigotry, religiously divided comments has Trump made in the last year? We're all screwed, but Trump is not any better than Hilary and that is saying something.

Reactions: UrbanLiar
It seems very plausible. The easiest way to get someone you don't want to be president elected is to not vote or vote for someone who has no chance.
That's what I was saying. What I meant was a vote for Hillary is not plausible. Someone who votes for a third party or a "write in" always makes a wasted vote, IMO. When it comes down to the two finalist, if you are going to vote then you should vote for the best candidate out of those two or the lesser of two evils. Out of Hillary and Trump, that is Trump by far. All in my opinion of course.

That's what I was saying. What I meant was a vote for Hillary is not plausible. Someone who votes for a third party or a "write in" always makes a wasted vote, IMO. When it comes down to the two finalist, if you are going to vote then you should vote for the best candidate out of those two or the lesser of two evils. Out of Hillary and Trump, that is Trump by far. All in my opinion of course.
Either way, I think we can all agree we're screwed either way.

Either way, I think we can all agree we're screwed either way.
Yeah, it's crazy how everyone has always heard the phrase "the lesser of two evils", but it applies more in this upcoming election than any other election that I can remember. You have tons of Democrats who cannot stand Hillary and tons of Republicans that cannot stand Trump.

The FBI director described her act as incompetent. To label her the most incompetent person ever would be wrong. That is my point. How many incompetent, divisive, bigotry, religiously divided comments has Trump made in the last year? We're all screwed, but Trump is not any better than Hilary and that is saying something.

Agreed.

True, she's not a stand-up honest person like Trump.

I agree that Hillary is untrustworthy, but she is no where as dangerous as Trump who has never serve anyone but himself.
I sincerely hope you're not trying to make some kind of statement that Hillary has ever served this nation. That cvnt has done nothing but look out for herself, using her name to get more and more power and wealth, often destroying (if not worse) lives along the way. Anyone that thinks she has served this country is an f'ing imbecile.

None of that is said to bolster Trump either. That maniac has his own sack full of issues himself.

You got that right ,back in 1971 I used to be a M5 agent and worked at NSA at Ft. Meade for two years, I had numerous personnel who either got wrote up or down graded in clearance or out right fired for doing a lot less that what she's getting away with. This woman should not be allowed near anything classified much less be allowed to run for President. This Country is going so down hill it's really a shame.
What email servers did you guys use in 1971?

I am behind the best candidate by far instead of supporting who sucks least between 2 unqualified candidates. #Johnson2016.

My personal take is A) I agree with Urban Liar... I'm shocked these are the two candidates. Then again, maybe I shouldn't be shocked. I try to not be pessimistic, however I'm convinced that 95% of the world has lost their mind.

B) In a related thought, if you believe one candidate is "obviously" the answer over the other... without even listening to other viewpoints, you're what Cracker Barrel describes as "just plain dumb".

C) I've really come to dislike the two-party system because I believe it snuffs out original ideas. True leaders with insight often have to water down their views to fit the party line or find their careers stalled.

D) Why the main stream media doesn't give more attention to independents is really disheartening. I've lost respect for Fox News and gained respect for CNN for the way each organizations have given a voice to Gary Johnson. I understand WHY they've both handled it this way, it's purely political.... still... It is what it is. I don't care if Fox News believes it will take votes away from Trump. They have an obligation to the constituents that tune in. Many conservatives would find their views best expressed by Johnson, but they'll never know because Fox won't give him as much attention. Those folks are better served watching CNN, but they won't....

Ok, I feel better. Back to work, end of rant.

Lost all respect for him-unless he is running for office, there is no reason to align yourself with such an individual....
giphy.gif

Reactions: NashFLgtr
Jameis Winston will be speaking at the Democratic convention and will be introducing Hillary. The theme of his speech will be that you can't hold anything against a person who isn't indicted after a rigged investigation in their favor finds nothing wrong despite overwhelming evidence.

True, she's not a stand-up honest person like Trump.
Trump has been or is being sued over 3,500 times. Isn't that a few times too many for someone seeking our trust.
At least Hillary will have a former President sleeping ( somewhere) in the White House to lean on.
The idea of the Nuclear Codes in Trump's coat pocket would keep me up at night.
I vote Independent and agree it's unbelievable that we can't find TWO people in this entire country worth voting for.

Having held a respected position does not prove competence. See: Muschamp, William. But yeah, Trump sucks too.

Love it. He's a Republican as a Christian, and I can't understand why others don't get this. Trump Hillary.

Reactions: Palm Valley Nole
Trump has been or is being sued over 3,500 times. Isn't that a few times too many for someone seeking our trust.
At least Hillary will have a former President sleeping ( somewhere) in the White House to lean on.
The idea of the Nuclear Codes in Trump's coat pocket would keep me up at night.
I vote Independent and agree it's unbelievable that we can't find TWO people in this entire country worth voting for.

nailed it

Reactions: SGUN and gatorartie
Jameis Winston will be speaking at the Democratic convention and will be introducing Hillary. The theme of his speech will be that you can't hold anything against a person who isn't indicted after a rigged investigation in their favor finds nothing wrong despite overwhelming evidence.

Best post of thread

Next week should be interesting in Cleveland.

Good for him - we need to shake up the Republican establishment as well as the Washington establishment - you can't tell them apart anymore - I've been supporting Republican candidates for years and they continue to let me down - they don't represent us, they represent themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT