ADVERTISEMENT

Thoughts on Kaepernick Situation

Here's my thoughts on Kapenpuke

Tomi Lahren bodies the lowlife

Last edited:
Here's my thoughts on Kapenpuke

Tomi Lahren bodies the lowlife

It's hysterical that you get your thoughts from Tomi Lahren, of whom I was previously unaware. She does do a good job of reading recycled Rush Limbaugh jargon while simultaneously being blonde.

Blah blah blah... THE TROOPS... blah blah blah... LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Important contributions to this discourse.

Reactions: miksta and tnole903
I could care less about the guy...he is of zero importance to me...in 3 years this person will be a non entity.

Yeah but now he is a hero to the anti-America crowd.

The latest is that he has been practicing, wearing socks with pigs dressed up as cops on them. That will basically end any credibility he had. Stupid move on his part and a real discredit to the argument he was trying to make (although he was wearing them before all this became public). I thought he was doing a pretty good job of explaining his position, but this will drown out all of that. He will get cut and probably not get another job and any credible backing he had will disappear.

The latest is that he has been practicing, wearing socks with pigs dressed up as cops on them. That will basically end any credibility he had. Stupid move on his part and a real discredit to the argument he was trying to make (although he was wearing them before all this became public). I thought he was doing a pretty good job of explaining his position, but this will drown out all of that. He will get cut and probably not get another job and any credible backing he had will disappear.

But the Egyptian mooslem DJ he's dating will take care of him

But the Egyptian mooslem DJ he's dating will take care of him

Ok. I didn't know about that part. So he's got a fallback option. He's also guaranteed $11m this year, even if he gets cut, so he should be ok for a while.

Yeah but now he is a hero to the anti-America crowd.
Well so is Obumba...so what else is new? At first I thought these multicultural children might be neutral in their racial beliefs but they may turn out to be the most radical of them all...

Well Driskel didnt help them make the decision with his poor play this preseason. Hopefully they will cut him regardless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT