ADVERTISEMENT

This seems pretty simple to me, it's time to hire Steve back...

We lead the SEC in pass interceptions and are second only to LSU and Alabama in points allowed at 21 per game. .

Over / Under on how soon this idiot Mama-folds yet again? :D

PS

All 6 of UF's DB's have an Int, with CB's Tabor and Wilson accounting for 7 between them, and 1/2 of the Gator Int's were pick-6's. :eek:

UF's defense just dropped down to #3 in the Nation allowing 12.9 pts/gm. o_O
7-7-0-28-6-14-10-31 = 103/8 = 12.9 pts/gm (proving that you're either a liar, or an idiot, or both):cool:

In SEC games only, 96/6 = 16 pts/gm o_O

Reactions: jamminjethro
It starts happening right in front of you eyes this Saturday. You don't have a clue about what has been happening to Carolina Football since Ray Tanner hired WM. Some Gayturds seem to think the Florida football program are the anointed leaders of the East Division. You have had one really good season since Meyer bailed out on you. All you have this year are the left overs of the defense Mushchamp recruited.As it stands right now, even though 75% or our roster (not starters---total roster ) are frosh and sophs, with the youngest team in the SEC this season, we are as good as or probably better than Florida with Bentley starting and getting healthy a Samuel and Dowdle back from injury.
We lead the SEC in pass interceptions and are second only to LSU and Alabama in points allowed at 21 per game. With our guys being so young, it remains to be seen if they handle the pressure of the swamp. My guess is they will. If they do , Carolina will leave Gainesville with a big win making the East Champions anybody's guess.

Finebaum is already predicting picking us to win the East next year. When we read silly posts like the above we just chuckle.
We'll if Finebalm says it then it must be true.

It starts happening right in front of you eyes this Saturday. You don't have a clue about what has been happening to Carolina Football since Ray Tanner hired WM. Some Gayturds seem to think the Florida football program are the anointed leaders of the East Division. You have had one really good season since Meyer bailed out on you. All you have this year are the left overs of the defense Mushchamp recruited.As it stands right now, even though 75% or our roster (not starters---total roster ) are frosh and sophs, with the youngest team in the SEC this season, we are as good as or probably better than Florida with Bentley starting and getting healthy a Samuel and Dowdle back from injury.
We lead the SEC in pass interceptions and are second only to LSU and Alabama in points allowed at 21 per game. With our guys being so young, it remains to be seen if they handle the pressure of the swamp. My guess is they will. If they do , Carolina will leave Gainesville with a big win making the East Champions anybody's guess.

Finebaum is already predicting picking us to win the East next year. When we read silly posts like the above we just chuckle.

Gah sounds like stuff we've heard from Vols for years.

MANAFOLD said:
We lead the SEC in pass interceptions and are second only to LSU and Alabama in points allowed at 21 per game. .

Over / Under on how soon this idiot Mama-folds yet again? :D

PS

All 6 of UF's DB's have an Int, with CB's Tabor and Wilson accounting for 7 between them, and 1/2 of the Gator Int's were pick-6's. :eek:

UF's defense just dropped down to #3 in the Nation allowing 12.9 pts/gm. o_O
7-7-0-28-6-14-10-31 = 103/8 = 12.9 pts/gm (proving that you're either a liar, or an idiot, or both):cool:

In SEC games only, 96/6 = 16 pts/gm o_O

I decided to go look up the Int's for both of us, just for fun....

Interceptions in 2016

9 Gms - SCa 12, Return Yds 30, ZERO TD'S

8 Gms --- UF 11, Return Yds 195, 3 TD's

So, the Gators, in one less game played, have 1 less Int, but 165 more return yards, and 3 more TD's. But this lamecock is braggin' about his secondary???

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
So just stop it, my stomach is beginning to hurt....

MANAFOLD said:

UF 12.9 pts/gm, 16 pts/gm in SEC games.

I decided to go look up the Int's for both of us, just for fun....

Interceptions in 2016

9 Gms - SCa 12, Return Yds 30, ZERO TD'S

8 Gms --- UF 11, Return Yds 195, 3 TD's

So, the Gators, in one less game played, have 1 less Int, but 165 more return yards, and 3 more TD's. But this lamecock is braggin' about his secondary???

hysterical-laughter-smiley-emoticon.gif
So just stop it, my stomach is beginning to hurt....

Bump to the lamecock educated MAMA-FOLD... o_O

Darn, he must be a magician, because he just disappeared again... ;)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT