ADVERTISEMENT

This is fairly simple math, lets see if we can grasp it....

So are you (Pew Research) saying that 19% of all voters were new voters and those broke to Biden 49/47? If so, I would believe that.

I am a sheep after all? ;-)
Lol, yes but that’s not it!!! The increase in voter turnout, likely from a combo of trumps wretchedness and the mail in ballots were split fairly evenly. Kind of pulls the rug out of the trumpanzees theories about the election being stolen.

Lol, yes but that’s not it!!! The increase in voter turnout, likely from a combo of trumps wretchedness and the mail in ballots were split fairly evenly. Kind of pulls the rug out of the trumpanzees theories about the election being stolen.
Careful. Heads might explode. Especially the empty ones.

• Haha
Reactions: Mdfgator
I wonder how many of the 19% were comprised of unsolicited COVID ballots that were not filled out by the “ new voter “ but by a democrat operative.

I wonder how many of the 19% were comprised of unsolicited COVID ballots that were not filled out by the “ new voter “ but by a democrat operative.
Well the max is the amount that voted dem.not enough to move the needle for trump. Unless you assume that of all new votes the only fake ballots were the dem ones. That would be a leap even for you people. No offense. Like I have said all along, the man is a domestic terrorist, how he got the votes he did is mind numbingly bizxare

Well the max is the amount that voted dem.not enough to move the needle for trump. Unless you assume that of all new votes the only fake ballots were the dem ones. That would be a leap even for you people. No offense. Like I have said all along, the man is a domestic terrorist, how he got the votes he did is mind numbingly bizxare
I’m pretty sure that all the MSM chuckleheads said that a bunch of suburban “ republican “ women in places like Georgia switched over and voted Biden. They could have used (R) ballots to fake Biden votes. I have said all along, I obviously don’t have any proof, I just cannot over come the weird things that happened on election night. The key vote counting hubs shutting down as trump is pulling away. The bogus water pipe claim in Fulton county. The oceans of unsolicited ballots floating around. Biden underperformed Hillary just about everywhere, except for the places that shut down the counting. In those places he has the most of all time. Kicking out the partisan observers and putting cardboard over the windows where you couldn’t look inside. It’s all to much to over look. Then there are historical election trends that were bucked in this election. Again, not proof, but look at how many candidates have secured wins in Florida, Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina ….. and then went on to lose….. never happened before.

I’m pretty sure that all the MSM chuckleheads said that a bunch of suburban “ republican “ women in places like Georgia switched over and voted Biden. They could have used (R) ballots to fake Biden votes. I have said all along, I obviously don’t have any proof, I just cannot over come the weird things that happened on election night. The key vote counting hubs shutting down as trump is pulling away. The bogus water pipe claim in Fulton county. The oceans of unsolicited ballots floating around. Biden underperformed Hillary just about everywhere, except for the places that shut down the counting. In those places he has the most of all time. Kicking out the partisan observers and putting cardboard over the windows where you couldn’t look inside. It’s all to much to over look. Then there are historical election trends that were bucked in this election. Again, not proof, but look at how many candidates have secured wins in Florida, Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina ….. and then went on to lose….. never happened before.
so of all the new voters from 2016 and 2018 to 2020, 19% of the total vote, biden only got 2% more of them. that is the maff. youre looking at the cup and not the ball. Dont fall for all the noise, always stick with the ball...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT