ADVERTISEMENT

This Affidavit May Be Key

fatman76

Bull Gator
Jun 15, 2007
I'm sure this guy is partisan, but math is impossible to overcome in this instance.

His discovery of the turnout numbers, the timing of the spikes and the fact that he understands the methodologies of how these machines are manipulated is pretty compelling. I just don't understand how a reasonable person can't see there's a major problem here.

THIS IS NOT A PARTISAN ISSUE. I can't say that enough. You can't "root for your team here". Before we are R's or D's, Progressives or Conservatives...we are Americans.

Long but important read

Reactions: fatman76
The machines are the key. If they can validate their claims about what the machines allow you to do, then add the affidavits, it's a slam dunk.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Or it’s what the Democrats wanted in the first place, set up a scenario where it looks like Trump is stealing the election and using force. How many levels of chess are we playing here?

Or it’s what the Democrats want it in the first place, set up a scenario where it looks like Trump is stealing the election and using force. How many levels of chess are we playing here?

not sure. I am ok with just playing “go fish” with my kids. Where we are with corruption in this country. (And yes it happens on both sides). Is disgusting

Or it’s what the Democrats wanted in the first place, set up a scenario where it looks like Trump is stealing the election and using force. How many levels of chess are we playing here?
I honestly would be happy if it was proven that all of this is made up and Biden really won fair and square. I'm ok with being hoodwinked if it means our system isn't irreparably broken.

But I'm having difficulty seeing how that happens at this point.

I honestly would be happy if it was proven that all of this is made up and Biden really won fair and square. I'm ok with being hoodwinked if it means our system isn't irreparably broken.

I'm more concerned that this shitshow never has the opportunity to happen again. We need ID and verification for EVERY EFFING thing else in this world. Banking, Credit Card verification, check writing, purchasing guns, liquor, public housing, welfare, etc. on end. Why is the most important thing we do as citizens sloughed off as "not important, you are just racist". What in the ever living phuck????:mad:

I'm more concerned that this shitshow never has the opportunity to happen again. We need ID and verification for EVERY EFFING thing else in this world. Banking, Credit Card verification, check writing, purchasing guns, liquor, public housing, welfare, etc. on end. Why is the most important thing we do as citizens sloughed off as "not important, you are just racist". What in the ever living phuck????:mad:
THIS

Or we no longer have a country

tenor.gif

Good point.
They knew, at least pre-Covid, that Trump was going to win in a landslide. So why not try to cheat and then claim it was stolen if discovered...the Democrat base will believe any sh--.

Nah, the dem's aren't that intelligent. They know how to cheat and became lax in the process. They were also caught off guard at the tremendous vote total for Trump.

Huh? This cheating has become much better than apparently it's use with Obama and Killary and, if not stopped, would actually be perfected beyond recognition in later elections. It's all good wisdom from the maker of Heaven and Earth exposing the darkness of evil.

Reactions: fatman76
Huh? This cheating has become much better than apparently it's use with Obama and Killary and, if not stopped, would actually be perfected beyond recognition in later elections. It's all good wisdom from the maker of Heaven and Earth exposing the darkness of evil.
I’m with you. This may be part of a larger globalist plot...which to me ends in a dark, dark place.

I did hear (from an unreliable source) that something went wrong in 2016, or it would have been used in that election. First time it was used in the US was on a small scale in 2012. This was the first time it was tried on a scale like this, and Trump blew expectations out of the water and made it scale up to a level they didn’t think they’d need.

Nah, the dem's aren't that intelligent. They know how to cheat and became lax in the process. They were also caught off guard at the tremendous vote total for Trump.
This is probably the likely scenario. They underestimated Trump’s base.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT