ADVERTISEMENT

Things our liberal friends hope that we forget

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
I know that because they stole the election, they now have an opportunity for a placement on the Supreme Court. What I would like to bring up right here and now is WHY I dislike the left, and ever yperson that votes for the vile people. Watch the difference on how THEIR nominee is handled...and how they treated the 3 that Trump nominated. They did their USUAL lying, cheating and stealing during those hearings. They LIED about Kavanaugh's college days, and traumatized his wife and children in the name of their liberal agenda's. They treated ACB and Gorsuch HORRIBLE(yet nothing like Kavanaugh) As much as EVERY Republican can disagree with this bimbo they nominated now(basically a political activist that will NEVER, EVER use the Constitution to formulate her decisions) she will be treated in a VERY different way than our candidates were treated. Now I do not KNOW this, as they have not happened yet, but I know the difference in the character between the people who vote lefty...and REAL Americans. I do not consider lefties REAL Americans, because our foundation is the Constitution...and lefties do not really follow it, unless it works in their advantage. I open anything in my post for discussion

We welcome their comments, like a fighter welcomes a heavy bag...

And as is usual for them, the CRICKETS are deafening...

I know that because they stole the election, they now have an opportunity for a placement on the Supreme Court. What I would like to bring up right here and now is WHY I dislike the left, and ever yperson that votes for the vile people. Watch the difference on how THEIR nominee is handled...and how they treated the 3 that Trump nominated. They did their USUAL lying, cheating and stealing during those hearings. They LIED about Kavanaugh's college days, and traumatized his wife and children in the name of their liberal agenda's. They treated ACB and Gorsuch HORRIBLE(yet nothing like Kavanaugh) As much as EVERY Republican can disagree with this bimbo they nominated now(basically a political activist that will NEVER, EVER use the Constitution to formulate her decisions) she will be treated in a VERY different way than our candidates were treated. Now I do not KNOW this, as they have not happened yet, but I know the difference in the character between the people who vote lefty...and REAL Americans. I do not consider lefties REAL Americans, because our foundation is the Constitution...and lefties do not really follow it, unless it works in their advantage. I open anything in my post for discussion
@Uniformed_ReRe said republicans didn't do a good job of finding 'dirt' on this nominee.

Probably the most revealing thing he's ever posted here. He's right tho, this confirmation hearing is going much differently than the ones for Trump's nominess.

Anyone know why?

@Uniformed_ReRe said republicans didn't do a good job of finding 'dirt' on this nominee.

Probably the most revealing thing he's ever posted here. He's right tho, this confirmation hearing is going much differently than the ones for Trump's nominess.

Anyone know why?
2 reasons...1. Bad look if you call out any black. 2. Bad look if you call out any woman(liberal)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT