ADVERTISEMENT

Things end badly for Antifa thug

What a bunch of nutters. Just like the Far Right Preppers. We should designate one state where the Far Right and Far Left are required to live And leave the rest of us alone.
In this one, you do remind me of the obese chick at the 5:00 mark.

Reactions: nail1988
Well, you remind me of Alex Jones. So I guess we’re even.

Q says Alex Jones is an alt-left plant used to justify censoring conservatives on social media.

I kinda see the point: I've never watched Alex Jones and have never talked to a conservative who has even heard of him, yet every liberal alive seems to know who he is and watch him religiously.

How often do you watch his videos?

Christmas decorations are up at the White House, including a die with 17 on it.

Q is the 17th letter of the alphabet. What a coincidence.

They’ve killed a lot fewer people than the Far Right and White Supremicists in this country have.

While their methods may be somewhat extreme at times, most are just trying to prevent the US from turning into a Fascist Dictatorship like the Alt right wants to do.
They're just continuing the racial hatred the Dim party started under Old Hickory 200 years ago.

They're just continuing the racial hatred the Dim party started under Old Hickory 200 years ago.

You’re confusing them with BLM. Most of Antifa are white. Are you saying they hate themself? That sounds like yet another faux outrage quip.

Antifa are anarchist who are foot soldiers and the paramilitary wing of the RAT party.

@urtren
Exactly, they ironically claim to be anti-fascist but use fascist bullying and other measures like denouncing freedom of speech/expression with violence against those that oppose their warped views.

Reactions: ukalum1988
Exactly, they ironically claim to be anti-fascist but use fascist bullying and other measures like denouncing freedom of speech/expression with violence against those that oppose their warped views.

Sounds like you need to find a safe space... Dr. pussy!

They’ve killed a lot fewer people than the Far Right and White Supremicists in this country have.

While their methods may be somewhat extreme at times, most are just trying to prevent the US from turning into a Fascist Dictatorship like the Alt right wants to do.
Who has the alt right killed?

Heather Heyer was 300 plus pounds and had a heart attack. James Fields got railroaded. Some sick guy near me just beat his 6 month on son to death and got a fraction of Field's sentence.

I'd rather have those guys living next to me than any democrat.

Who has the alt right killed?

Heather Heyer was 300 plus pounds and had a heart attack. James Fields got railroaded. Some sick guy near me just beat his 6 month on son to death and got a fraction of Field's sentence.

I'd rather have those guys living next to me than any democrat.
Heart attack? Is that what your sources are telling you? You guys are so gullible.

Heart attack? Is that what your sources are telling you? You guys are so gullible.
That's what her mother said when she was interviewed after Heather's death.

If you study the film, she isn't in the direct impact area. She wasn't ran over. No one else was even seriously hurt. She had a heart attack, likely because of the situation.

Fields should have had a change of venue. He should have been permitted to raise money for a defense. There is very good evidence (their own words) that Antifa and a guy named Dwayne Dixon on social media in the direct aftermath to have pointed an assault rifle at Fields just before he ran into the crowd. His car was damaged. And all those poor by standers just happened to have weapons like clubs and such.

Charlottesville is a small town with a maze of one way streets. There were detour barricades up to keep them seperate.

His first lawyer was doing a reasonable job, the judge kicked him off the case for a conflict of interest because that lawyer had donated to save the statute of Lee. In no way is that a conflict.

Anyway, Fields is a guy who's obviously guilty of something most likely. But all his rights were denied to him. He is a political prisoner, and that's just a fact.

People don't get 500 years for Murder.

The Somali who threw the white kid off a balcony at Mall of America only got 20 years.

Which one is a greater danger to your family?

Fields is a good kid who got caught in a bad situation, poor family. He engaged in his Civic right to go advocate for what he believes. And because of that the City of Charlottesville conspired to attack him and his friends with an army of pink haird college students and paid drug addicts.

They're the jackboot of the state. Antifa serves the interests of corporate conglomerations and billionaires.

You're being 100% lied to abour Charlottesville.

Because it scared the crap out of the system. Antifa got wrecked. They attacked and lost.

But for the crime of defending themselves, there are still several people in prison, solitary confinement, no trial yet, just being held. The RAM guys. Good guys. MMA enthusiasts.

Educate yourself.

Last edited:
It looks like I’ve just stepped into a Klan meeting.

@nail1988 Are you claiming these nut jobs?
If you're southern, you owe some klans a debt of gratitude.

The only reason carpet baggers didn't pilfer off the rest of what was left of value in the South was because of groups like the Klan. We didn't have cops then. They were basically law enforcement of their day. They were an armed insurgency group against a hostile foreign occupation. And plundering was allowed.

They died out after the end of reconstruction.

The klans of the 20th century range from silly to sinister. But it is documented, of the men who planted the bomb, one of them was an FBI informant. They were recruited and often extorted into turning on their brothers. Very honorable. And irresponsible of the FBI because they were always prodding them to do something illegal as a pretext for arresting and civil suits.

The fortune cookie version of history is enforced today.

Comparing revolutionary war publications of the era, the Southern theater and it's battles were very prominent. Yet after the war the Southern contribution is ignored. Erased.

Lincoln was the POTUS our founders feared.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT