ADVERTISEMENT

The plot thickens: Hiden Adminsitration shuts down an investigation into origins of covid

Don't get it
SMDH. @kalimgoodman, who has claimed to have me on Ignore since I pointed out he was wrong about how blacks voted in Philly, just got busted lying.

Dude. You can't reply to a thread from someone you have on Ignore, cause you DON'T SEE THEM.

You just told on yourself. Your pal @BSC911 has screwed up in the same way multiple times.

We have the dumbest trolls, I swear.

Dems have been handed a softball.....investigate Trump's claims, and proved he lied like we say he did.

And yet....dems want no part of this going any further.

Just like they had a chance to prove Trump was wrong about the election being rigged. They wanted no part of that investigation either.

Has President Trump ever made a claim that was later proven false?

THAT is why they don't want this to go any further.

Trump is never wrong. Eat it, @Mdfgator.

Dems have been handed a softball.....investigate Trump's claims, and proved he lied like we say he did.

Just like they had a chance to prove Trump was wrong about the election being rigged. They wanted no part of that investigation either.

Today's cartoon is spot on. Yesterday's too.

The truth is if they continue to investigate the more this looks like a biological attack on the world and not an accident. That's why they shut it down, IMO.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Curmudgeon

The trump shutdown is the issue, civil liberties being taken is a pretty bid deal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT