ADVERTISEMENT

The Mountain People are Sick...

The Clinton new network is down another 23% in prime time ratings getting passed by instants favorite show ancient Aliens and the food network. How bout the Congo line of cranival freaks on MSDNC?

Fakenews.

I don't watch a lot of boob-tube, but when I want to skim the news, I go to OANN on Direct TV at 347. They are on 24-7 and have more news headlines than anyone else. Only 2 hours of 'opinionated' stuff, The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point, both are decent for what they are imo.

As to 'Ancient Alliens' that I do watch, if it's on a topic that interests me, mostly yes, but sometimes no.

The Rating / Reviews:
5.0 out of 5 stars Whether you believe in ancient aliens or not, the historical discussions of what may have been is fascinating. By zzrose on April 12, 2018 -- The entire Ancient Aliens series is an interesting discussion of the alien issue in a practical and serious way.

Note:
CNN tanked in the cable ratings between August 6 and August 12, losing out to Fox News, MSNBC, and even the History Channel show Ancient Aliens, :p according to the latest data from Nielsen Media Research. CNN’s competitors, Fox News and MSNBC, defeated CNN handily in the ratings war this week. (no surprises there) o_O

I don't watch a lot of boob-tube, but when I want to skim the news, I go to OANN on Direct TV at 347. They are on 24-7 and have more news headlines than anyone else. Only 2 hours of 'opinionated' stuff, The Daily Ledger and Tipping Point, both are decent for what they are imo.

As to 'Ancient Alliens' that I do watch, if it's on a topic that interests me, mostly yes, but sometimes no.

The Rating / Reviews:
5.0 out of 5 stars Whether you believe in ancient aliens or not, the historical discussions of what may have been is fascinating. By zzrose on April 12, 2018 -- The entire Ancient Aliens series is an interesting discussion of the alien issue in a practical and serious way.

Note:
CNN tanked in the cable ratings between August 6 and August 12, losing out to Fox News, MSNBC, and even the History Channel show Ancient Aliens, :p according to the latest data from Nielsen Media Research. CNN’s competitors, Fox News and MSNBC, defeated CNN handily in the ratings war this week. (no surprises there) o_O

The alphabet networks, CNN, MSDNC, are the praetorian guard and appendages ( scribes for the DemoRAT party. ) CNN’s Don Lemon and Chris Cuomo ( the dumbest of all the Cuomos ) have IQ of a coke cans. Joe Scarborough is a complete fool and looks like the banjo boy on deliverance. I refuse to watch any of these buffoons and propagandist. :rolleyes: #fakenews

I do watch Fox, Fox business ( love the money honey ) OANN for news. I also like AMC, Military and the history channel. I turn on Ancient Aliens chuckle...then flip the channel. :D:D I refuse to watch ESPIN other than college football basketball, softball. NFL is out. NO KNEELERS :rolleyes::rolleyes:

During the day I’m Big talk radio guy, Rush, Hannity, and my favorite the great one Mark Levin. :cool:

I always find time to blog on soonscoop and the lizzerd lounge with you fine folks :D:D

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT