ADVERTISEMENT

The left..not ONE will care about this...

Capt Ron 1

Bull Gator
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2021
Fort Walton Bch, Fl
As damning as this is....THEY JUST IGNORE things like this. WHY....radical unAmerican agenda be DAMNED!!! President AND his family on the take, compromising America's security...yet ZERO lefties give even one little damn.

As damning as this is....THEY JUST IGNORE things like this. WHY....radical unAmerican agenda be DAMNED!!! President AND his family on the take, compromising America's security...yet ZERO lefties give even one little damn.

There's a groundswell happening regarding the SARs reports being turned over to the House that the media has largely ignored this week. It will be interesting if the DOJ and Dimtard Party roll over and let Biden be thrown under the bus. Because it rollin. It be rollin.

Weeeeeeeeeellll.

If I was Hunters lawyer I'd demand a trial and then have him plead guilty.

Y'all seriously don't think he'd get a pardon?

You can't contest a presidential pardon.

Weeeeeeeeeellll.

If I was Hunters lawyer I'd demand a trial and then have him plead guilty.

Y'all seriously don't think he'd get a pardon?

You can't contest a presidential pardon.
It's never been about Hunter, the bag guy. The optics would be absolutely brutal. If Hunter goes down, the bread crumb trail leads right back to the Big Guy. Everyone knows the crackhead isn't capable of pulling off the international grift without daddy's influence.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
It's never been about Hunter, the bag guy. The optics would be absolutely brutal. If Hunter goes down, the bread crumb trail leads right back to the Big Guy. Everyone knows the crackhead isn't capable of pulling off the international grift without daddy's influence.
I feel like the progressive left no longer care about optics. I've felt this way since Hilary Clinton violated National Security and the FBI decided that was OK.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
I feel like the progressive left no longer care about optics. I've felt this way since Hilary Clinton violated National Security and the FBI decided that was OK.
Was thinking this today, funny you say. The news covers for them, and most importantly...their voters DO NOT CARE. So ptics mean ZERO with them. they just lie their azz off and the media carries their garbage...and their supporters care ZERO.

And where is RayGravesGhost when you want him. You have to be snortin and tokin pretty heavily to ignore this...there's no logical way to spin this.

And where is RayGravesGhost when you want him. You have to be snortin and tokin pretty heavily to ignore this...there's no logical way to spin this.

Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT