ADVERTISEMENT

The JOY of National Championships stories?

LakerGator

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 3, 2015
Florida
What is your best memory of your team’s National Championship games? Mine was the 2007 BCS game in Glendale, Az. that THE University of Florida beat the shit out of O.S.U. 41-14. I went to that game and we went to Vegas afterwards. The best part was watching these OSU fans leaving at the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th quarter after traveling all that way and paying all that money. I didn’t know it at the time but, Ted Ginn Jr. scoring a T.D. to start the game and getting hurt in the celebration was Karma baby. Just total domination of The Buckeyes who besides FSU and Georgia, I despise to the fullest.

Now you Bulldog fans might have to tell the story that your daddy told you or you remember from kindergarten. I mean 40 years is a long time ago.

What is your best memory of your team’s National Championship games? Mine was the 2007 BCS game in Glendale, Az. that THE University of Florida beat the shit out of O.S.U. 41-14. I went to that game and we went to Vegas afterwards. The best part was watching these OSU fans leaving at the end of the 3rd/beginning of the 4th quarter after traveling all that way and paying all that money. I didn’t know it at the time but, Ted Ginn Jr. scoring a T.D. to start the game and getting hurt in the celebration was Karma baby. Just total domination of The Buckeyes who besides FSU and Georgia, I despise to the fullest.

Now you Bulldog fans might have to tell the story that your daddy told you or you remember from kindergarten. I mean 40 years is a long time ago.

You not posting for awhile

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT