ADVERTISEMENT

The homosexual takeover of Disney

DISNEY TWINKS

0921-disneyland-gay-days-eat-rainbow-crispy-treat-768x512.jpg

Back in 90s a co-worker at a place I used to work at took his family to Disney. He had the misfortune of going at the same time as the Disney Gay Pride Day, which was much more under the radar and unpublicized than it is today.

Needless to say he was pissed. He told of open PDAs going on with the gay and lesbian folks who were there. He complained to Disney management and all he got was a non-apology apology.

Anyone who still believes Disney is family-friendly is badly misinformed on so many levels. Their actions in response to the Florida legislation is disappointing but not the least bit surprising.

Back in 90s a co-worker at a place I used to work at took his family to Disney. He had the misfortune of going at the same time as the Disney Gay Pride Day, which was much more under the radar and unpublicized than it is today.

Needless to say he was pissed. He told of open PDAs going on with the gay and lesbian folks who were there. He complained to Disney management and all he got was a non-apology apology.

Anyone who still believes Disney is family-friendly is badly misinformed on so many levels. Their actions in response to the Florida legislation is disappointing but not the least bit surprising.
It's a whole week. I unwittingly took a plane from Orlando to LAX returning from a dental convention at the conclusion of Disney Gay Days and the whole plane was gay guys. My rowmate made sure to tell me ALL about his experience the WHOLE trip home.

Fun story - I was sitting in the front of the plane and a very good looking dental friend of mine came walking past to go to his seat in the back, I told him he was going to have a really fun and eventful flight. He shot me a quizzical look and asked why, I said you'll see. I snickered periodically during the flight as it sounded like a full on party in the back of the plane. Saw him later in baggage claim and asked how his flight was, he rolled his eyes and said just kill me now ...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: BCSpell
tried to delete the app yesterday, but unable to ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT