ADVERTISEMENT

The #Fake Dr. Jill compares Hispanics to breakfast Tacos 🌮

nail1988

Bull Gator
Jan 14, 2004
The dumbest couple to ever grace the white house.

Jill Biden Has Her Press Secretary Apologize for Her Over Comparing Latinos to Tacos​

f133faf6-599e-4915-8210-e1eccf1f0e4f-860x475.jpg

I just do not think this is funny for the most part. It is VERY scary to me. Do you realize this came across her teleprompter? Do you realize how WELL this was vetted to get that far? These are the same idiots that have the nuclear football....that make life and death decisions for many Americans. I LOVE to make fun of them...but this goes beyond that....and their supporters are JUST AS DUMB! How often do we see this right here? How many times have we accused them of trolling....but I now know they are seriously THAT DUMB!! Not just a few...ALL of them.

When Poopy Joe💩 leaves office with Trump being re-elected (or re-installed hopefully), he should give Jill a going-away present being a Mexican-themed dinner filled with tacos. Talk about EPIC poetic justice!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah? How about this one, our newly Gold Member.
This must suck for you, @Mdfgator.

As one Twitter user noticed, Jill Biden’s outfits closely pattern on furniture — and she has the photos to prove it.

Check out this dumbass with her annoying voice, while all you libs mocked Melania's accent. The stupid ass can't even get LGBTQ right.

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT