ADVERTISEMENT

What the crap happened to my post? Is this site ran by the Biden's?

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Let's try it again:

As promised, the Biden-Harris regime thumbed their noses at the Supreme Court after its ruling against student loan forgiveness. The White House announced Friday that they went with a different plan.

According to CNBC:

The Biden administration announced Friday it would automatically forgive $39 billion in student debt for 804,000 borrowers.
The relief is a result of fixes to the student loan system’s income-driven repayment plans. Under those repayment plans, borrowers get any remaining debt canceled by the government after they have made payments for 20 years or 25 years, depending on when they borrowed, and their loan and plan type.
In the past, payments that should have moved a borrower closer to being debt-free were not accounted for, according to the Biden administration.
“For far too long, borrowers fell through the cracks of a broken system that failed to keep accurate track of their progress towards forgiveness,” U.S. Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona said in a statement.

To bring people over the line for forgiveness, the Biden administration counted payments for borrowers who’d paused their payments in certain deferments and forbearances and those who’d made partial or late payments.
To put this into perspective, this new plan is a smaller version with tighter restrictions than the one struck down by the Supreme Court. The original plan would have stolen taxpayer money to pay off loans made by 37 million instead of 800,000.
https://thelibertydaily.com/bribery...ophole-to-forgive-39-billion-in-student-debt/

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
joey is just doing what wannabe dictators do
Another reminder of what Kasavubu did to a former leader at Mar-A-Lago. I never dreamed I'd see such an action in this country.

I watched Robert Mugabe destroy Africa's crown jewel health care system in the early eighties. Ten years ago wife got a new knee. Wonderful AT&T insurance footed the entire bill. Wife's second new knee came with $106 and $275 copays. Walgreen prescriptions came with a $107 copay.

"I plan to fundamentally change Amerika." Barack Mugabe. Mugabe Lite "Affordable Care Act" is costing me bucks.

Weatherford, TX Animal Control couldn't find the believed to be husband-wife team who's pit bull attacked me at the Weatherford Petro Truck Stop. My rabies shots series copay was $260. Prior to Mugabecare Lite I had no copay.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT