ADVERTISEMENT

The Crystal Ball to our Future…

You just know that Florida’s first two road games in like 2023 are gonna be @ Austin and @ Norman…

…those subitches in Birmingham love to give Florida the shaft in scheduling….

sadgator doesn’t like this at all….

Doubt they screw teams too bad with 4 pods and a true rotation of 2 of the 4 teams from the other 3 pods. Well it could end up stronger/weaker every other year by how it shakes out I guess while some others fell more in the middle every year. They can't have any yearly teams from the other pods to make it work. That one setup of the 4 pods kept the critical yearly games and could do it that way.

With 12 playoff teams they should go ahead and say the 2 teams that make the SECCG are auto bids and winning/losing that game just determines seeding and if you get a bye in the playoff. They probably won't do it but its almost assured anyway as the SEC would get 4 teams in usually I would think in the new setup.

Doubt they screw teams too bad with 4 pods and a true rotation of 2 of the 4 teams from the other 3 pods. Well it could end up stronger/weaker every other year by how it shakes out I guess while some others fell more in the middle every year. They can't have any yearly teams from the other pods to make it work. That one setup of the 4 pods kept the critical yearly games and could do it that way.
You could have written that in Chinese characters and sadgator would have understood it just as much…

With 12 playoff teams they should go ahead and say the 2 teams that make the SECCG are auto bids and winning/losing that game just determines seeding and if you get a bye in the playoff. They probably won't do it but its almost assured anyway as the SEC would get 4 teams in usually I would think in the new setup.
They’ll just put us in a pod with Alabama, lsu, Oklahoma and Texas.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
You could have written that in Chinese characters and sadgator would have understood it just as much…

Its easy to understand. Set up the 4 pods like has been shown a few times and you keep all the games you have to play every year and you rotate with the other 3 pods where everyone has the same teams over that 2 year period. It eliminates the BS of catching a hard team every year out of your division/pod that others don't catch hardly.

If you go look at our future football schedules it is very interesting. If they go with this 4 pod system and play a 9 game schedule there are many years Florida could play 12 power 5 games in the regular season. The OOC games with Zona State, Cal, Colorado, Texas, Miami, Notre Dame, NC State, etc. along with the yearly game with Florida State. Obviously something has to change with Texas being a league game now.

Reactions: Gator Fever
If you go look at our future football schedules it is very interesting. If they go with this 4 pod system and play a 9 game schedule there are many years Florida could play 12 power 5 games in the regular season. The OOC games with Zona State, Cal, Colorado, Texas, Miami, Notre Dame, NC State, etc. along with the yearly game with Florida State. Obviously something has to change with Texas being a league game now.

Are we locked into 3 power 5 non-conference games some of those years? I could live with just one non-FBS game a year.

Well, and of course that all leads to…

Do7gkvnXoAEMbln.jpg

Years away before any of this TX/OK BS actually comes to fruition anyway.
If they keep the E-W divisions, who and where becomes the key question.
Predictions are mostly a total waste of time, but yes, we all engage in them anyway.

Most recent Media-Moron Pre-Dicks....

The Pre-Dicks strike yet again....

Three Pre-Dicked possible landing sports for Tre Mann before Thursday's draft.
Rnd 1-21 Knicks
Rnd 1-28 76'ers
Rnd 1-29 Suns
Where he actually went:

>>> Rnd 1-18 to the Thunder
The Dicks triple/double missed yet again.
Tre went both earlier (higher pick), and to a different - 4th team.
==========

Lewis went 2-56 to the Hornets, as they roll the team cohesion dice....
Now in the NBA,,,, I'll never watch either of them play again, so AMF's.....

I've already proposed the way to go about this. I suppose I'll have to email Sankey or something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT