ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden invasion on the southern border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny thing is the Biden administration is starting to talk a little tougher on border security. Ironically, it’s right before campaign season because they know they are going to get destroyed on it.
And just like every demoRAT ever...they will do or say ANYTHING to remain in power. FJB has never told the truth about ANYTHING in his entire life. The border is secure? No...huge lie. I never met Hunters business partners? Nope...100% a lie. Plagiarized his speech way back when because he is not very bright? Check. I listened to my Generals and did what they advised in Afghanistan? LIE. We left only a few dozen american citizens behind enemy lines in Afghanistan? Nope...THOUSANDS. Ther politicians and their base are all low/no morals low/no ethics types. AGENDA over Country.

WEAK, little sissy libs. PLEASE...any of you voting for this unAmerican POS come explain this? Three years after he burned the border protection down? WHY even show up? Are you all STUPID enough to think people are this stupid? YOU ALL OWN THIS. And WHEN the terrorist attack happens that the perpetrators crossed our open borders..you ALL will be somewhat responsible.

WEAK, little sissy libs. PLEASE...any of you voting for this unAmerican POS come explain this? Three years after he burned the border protection down? WHY even show up? Are you all STUPID enough to think people are this stupid? YOU ALL OWN THIS. And WHEN the terrorist attack happens that the perpetrators crossed our open borders..you ALL will be somewhat responsible.

I wish I could even begin to understand why libs and dems favor allowing our border to be over run an dmiloions entering illegally- and the damage they are doing

Reactions: nail1988
I wish I could even begin to understand why libs and dems favor allowing our border to be over run an dmiloions entering illegally- and the damage they are doing
I FINALLY figured it out...after years of wondering the same. Our census bureau COUNTS illegal aliens in their total. They are shipping these ILLEGALS to sanctuary areas(blue states) and they WILL get more representation in congress with this. We are on the cusp of losing our Country because of this. When Trump gets elected..he HAS to round these people up, and ship them the F OUT of our Country.

I was wondering all the racist white folk were on here, This is where they congregate. Trump just had his minions block the passing of a border bill which border control was overjoyed to see and yet you want to blame Biden and the Dems..wait till the Dems win the election just like last time and wonder where all you will be heading..lol
Village idioso ^

The bill the Senate proposed was to allow 5,000 illegal aliens to cross the border PER DAY before closing the gate. I swear, UF has slackened their standards the past 20 years. Do not pass go, do not matriculate.

I was wondering all the racist white folk were on here, This is where they congregate. Trump just had his minions block the passing of a border bill which border control was overjoyed to see and yet you want to blame Biden and the Dems..wait till the Dems win the election just like last time and wonder where all you will be heading..lol

Village idioso ^

The bill the Senate proposed was to allow 5,000 illegal aliens to cross the border PER DAY before closing the gate. I swear, UF has slackened their standards the past 20 years. Do not pass go, do not matriculate.
No, not close the gate, just sound the alarm, so that they could then start thinking about doing something.

You're using logic and facts. Stop that.

You need to feel more. Feel the pain of these poor immigrants from all over the world. Feel how good it will be to give them refuge from the sh!thole countries they lived in. Feel how good it will feel when liberal cities and subsequently states get 30% more EC votes shifting the balance of power in this country in perpetuity.

Last edited:
Is that a threat?

Reactions: nail1988
Sorry son...we do not let democrats comment on things they know NOTHING about....especially protecting our Country. Your party is responsible for F'ing EVERYTHING up..Now I
W
ILL Allow for you to tell us EVERYTHING that is better today than it was 3 years ago!! Go ahead son...start listing them all!

And just like every demoRAT ever...they will do or say ANYTHING to remain in power. FJB has never told the truth about ANYTHING in his entire life. The border is secure? No...huge lie. I never met Hunters business partners? Nope...100% a lie. Plagiarized his speech way back when because he is not very bright? Check. I listened to my Generals and did what they advised in Afghanistan? LIE. We left only a few dozen american citizens behind enemy lines in Afghanistan? Nope...THOUSANDS. Ther politicians and their base are all low/no morals low/no ethics types. AGENDA over Country.
This is classic, you support the man nobody can top for being an unhinged untethered liberal!!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT