ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden invasion on the southern border

Status
Not open for further replies.

the migrant birthrate is way too low. But the Maff is interesting...

Good thing we got the big beautiful wall and not the populist tax cut, stimi, debt, mandates, shutdowns and division!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You boy Biden is setting records. So many records.

You voted for this, defend it.

64 ways he’s contributed to the problem…what’s your catch phrase, “just the tip”?

This is why taking in strays is problematic. This guy thinks he's still in Somalia.

I say again, your country being a dumpster fire is not my problem and certainly not an invitation to infest my country with your nonsense. Stay there and work the problem, coward.
The bottom line is having all of your working/military aged men leave the country isn’t going to solve your problems.

Secondly, a country with no borders is just a suggestion. It can’t maintain culture, norms or be civilized.

Immigration threatens our human and physical infrastructure and if we don’t slow it down it will be the downfall of this country.

But the Dems don’t care, these are voters. These people will have babies that will be dem voters. They will send them to red districts to limit the opposition. They will literally ruin this country to stay in power.

Have you noticed that the more people wake up the more illegals Biden lets in?

It’s not a coincidence.

Trump wants to. Form a red state army to deport Biden criminal invaders

😎😎😎😎🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

I'd be good with deporting illegal invaders to blue sanctuary cities but GPS chipping them before disembarking them to spread their mayhem. Trump's ICE could easily round them up and send them to Somalia later.

jack-nicholson-nods.gif

It's SOOO dangerous that the reporter is just "chillin" and talking, GTFOH!!!

What an invasion!
Invasion:

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.
"stadium guards are preparing for another invasion of fans"

an unwelcome intrusion into another's domain.
"random drug testing of employees is an unwarranted invasion of privacy

Invasion:

an incursion by a large number of people or things into a place or sphere of activity.

All you're going to get from him is totally stupid and ignorant responses regarding the border calamity even when his people suffer disproportionately, as if he cared or even understood.

Last edited:
Invasion:

You are wasting your time with him...FACTS never are on his plate...just agenda

Reactions: BCSpell
She's not stupid (per se); she's cynical. She wants to change America and the demographics of America.
Kind of disagree here. Is it smart beating a dead drum? Haley or DeSantis are not in the race. Trump WILL BE the nominee...why keep bringing up "Trump cannot win"? First...there is this . Just like Nikki...GM's democrat roots are shing bright, even though they do not want for you to see them. They both think they are smarter than the American voter. They both want for us to change our mind and believe that the person losing worse than any candidate EVER in a primary has a better chance to win the General election. To me...you really HAVE to be stupid to believe this. I know what the media keeps pushing...but I think in many cases regarding our media and government...you need to not believe much of what they try to push...because they are so agenda driven. In my lifetime I KNOW this. There has never been a more popular candidate that excites his voters more than Trump, and this is why he is CLOBBERING his opponents

Reactions: SailsMane
Kind of disagree here. Is it smart beating a dead drum? Haley or DeSantis are not in the race. Trump WILL BE the nominee...why keep bringing up "Trump cannot win"? First...there is this . Just like Nikki...GM's democrat roots are shing bright, even though they do not want for you to see them. They both think they are smarter than the American voter. They both want for us to change our mind and believe that the person losing worse than any candidate EVER in a primary has a better chance to win the General election. To me...you really HAVE to be stupid to believe this. I know what the media keeps pushing...but I think in many cases regarding our media and government...you need to not believe much of what they try to push...because they are so agenda driven. In my lifetime I KNOW this. There has never been a more popular candidate that excites his voters more than Trump, and this is why he is CLOBBERING his opponents
The Dims are mighty scared. Otherwise, why else would they pull every dirty lawfare trick in the book to run election interference and attempt to keep Trump off the ballot? If "Trump can't win", wouldn't they be crowing that he's a lock to be the nominee?

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT