ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden invasion on the southern border

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s about damn time! They need to raise hell and tie this disaster to Biden and the evil RAT 🐀 party

Reactions: BCSpell
And yesterday, Michelle Obama says she's frightened for the future. What is truly frightening are the
Obamas. Remember when Barack said "We are going to fundamentally change America." Lets look:
  1. Open border with illegals from all over the world now in our country.
  2. We give those illegals a cell phone and court dates 3 years out.
  3. Texas is having to bus those illegals elsewhere creating problems for sanctuary cities.
  4. Fentanyl is being smuggled into the US killing 100 K annually
  5. Men are competing as women in events for women.
  6. Liberal states are allowing the above and providing drugs and surgery.
  7. Liberal groups have turned on Israel and their right to retaliate after being attacked.
  8. Israel has 1400 citizens slaughtered, women raped, children beheaded and put in ovens.
  9. Ukraine is invaded and hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians are killed.
  10. The US is contributing hundreds of billions of aide to Ukraine.
  11. Federal Debt passes $34 T. Interest on debt approaches that of our annual military budget.
  12. Bidenomics has yielded half the product for twice the price.
  13. Appliances and automobiles are being taken from consumer choice.
  14. EVs are being forced on drivers in liberal states
  15. Homelessness is soaring especially in liberal states.
  16. Crime is no longer being prosecuted if under $1000
  17. Progressive cities have become open sewers.
Apparently Michelle does not know what her husband's Cabal is actually doing to all of us. What is really frightening is those two's further involvement. Ron DeSantis or Nicky Haley will both clobber Biden and the Cabal. Trump will bring more chaos. He's exceptional at motivating people to vote against him.

Reactions: grandhavendiddy
And yesterday, Michelle Obama says she's frightened for the future. What is truly frightening are the
Obamas. Remember when Barack said "We are going to fundamentally change America." Lets look:
  3. Texas is having to bus those illegals elsewhere creating problems for sanctuary cities.
  7. Liberal groups have turned on Israel and their right to retaliate after being attacked.
  8. Israel has 1400 citizens slaughtered, women raped, children beheaded and put in ovens.
  9. Ukraine is invaded and hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians and Russians are killed.
  11. Federal Debt passes $34 T. Interest on debt approaches that of our annual military budget.
Apparently Michelle does not know what her husband's Cabal is actually doing to all of us. What is really frightening is those two's further involvement. Ron DeSantis or Nicky Haley will both clobber Biden and the Cabal. Trump will bring more chaos. He's exceptional at motivating people to vote against him.
This was their dream. This is EXACTLY what they tried to accomplish. So again I have to ask. HOW do people who support these things even remotely think that they are REAL Americans? This ALL is unamerican. So to me, if you support these things, it is IMPOSSIBLE to claim that you are an American. Our enemies LOVE this.

Ron DeSantis or Nicky Haley will both clobber Biden and the Cabal. Trump will bring more chaos. He's exceptional at motivating people to vote against him.
I'm not sure what DeSantis would do, but in his campaign he's surrounded himself with Bush deep staters. And check around and see where Nikki is getting her money, she's not who you think she is.

And what "chaos" did Trump himself bring? Violent riots by Antifa and BLM? Angry mobs storming the WH for 3 days and burning churches? Federal buildings in Oregon getting firebombed?

All of the "chaos" you're referring to is the Left completely freaking out that Trump will dissolve the establishment and actually govern in favor of the People of the United States. He didn't create anything, except some triggered liberals.

And honestly, if you care about the country the more angry the extreme Left is the better off the country is. They don't want what most normal Americans want.

EXACTLY what lefties want for you to believe.

And what "chaos" did Trump himself bring? Violent riots by Antifa and BLM? Angry mobs storming the WH for 3 days and burning churches? Federal buildings in Oregon getting firebombed?

All of the "chaos" you're referring to is the Left completely freaking out that Trump will dissolve the establishment and actually govern in favor of the People of the United States. He didn't create anything, except some triggered liberals.

And honestly, if you care about the country the more angry the extreme Left is the better off the country is. They don't want what most normal Americans want.
You beat me to it. I wish people could see what is happening, and quit looking through their straw at our situation

You beat me to it. I wish people could see what is happening, and quit looking through their straw at our situation
The problem is, if we let petulant leftist’s hyper insane reactions pick who leads the country then they are still in control.

Just because they hate it doesn’t mean we should cave…in fact it’s the opposite.

The problem is, if we let petulant leftist’s hyper insane reactions pick who leads the country then they are still in control.

Just because they hate it doesn’t mean we should cave…in fact it’s the opposite.
Could not agree more. I just cannot believe people get caught up in the Trump BS from the media and libs. What matters more...mean tweets, or a GREAT Country. Those are the choices. NO OTHER republican candidate is capable of the latter...and dims F EVERYTHING up when they are in charge. We have ONE hope

Could not agree more. I just cannot believe people get caught up in the Trump BS from the media and libs. What matters more...mean tweets, or a GREAT Country. Those are the choices. NO OTHER republican candidate is capable of the latter...and dims F EVERYTHING up when they are in charge. We have ONE hope
I still don’t see Trump making it back into the WH. They will assassinate him first (which I’m sure he knows).

But in the outside chance he does make it, I’d expect him to act much more polished. Towards the end of his first term his demeanor evolved quite a bit.

I still don’t see Trump making it back into the WH. They will assassinate him first (which I’m sure he knows).

But in the outside chance he does make it, I’d expect him to act much more polished. Towards the end of his first term his demeanor evolved quite a bit.
The heat is coming from both sides. We just have to worry about what we can control. I am with you on the assassination. Our CIA has done this before. And he has already toned down a bunch. The day after he is elected...all bets are off, though! LOL

The heat is coming from both sides. We just have to worry about what we can control. I am with you on the assassination. Our CIA has done this before. And he has already toned down a bunch. The day after he is elected...all bets are off, though! LOL
The people running the 3 letter agencies are 100% the most threatened, and the most powerful.

Schumer knew what he was talking about for once.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I wonder why the dems don't want to close the border?

Maybe we should ask one...

texas.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT