ADVERTISEMENT

The Biden invasion on the southern border

Status
Not open for further replies.
The House should give them cake and nothing else, ZERO, nada, not shit until the border is closed and the asylum ruse loophole is closed. Zero funding for the Big Guy's Ukraine, not one red cent until these issues are resolves. I dont GAF about Ukraine to begin with.
Thanks to Gaetz getting rid of McCarthy..this is FINALLY what is happening. AND...the Hunter investigation is firing on all cylinders

A MASSIVE Deportation of Illegal Aliens coming to America in 2025!

20M of ‘em gotta go!
I want to share a story...a REAL story that is happening right in America today. I have managed a Chevrolet dealership New Vehicle department for 31 years. I have pulled peoples credit for that long...and even longer as my job before that was in finance. The influx of these illegal aliens coming in to our dealership in ONE year has gone from 3-5 per year (coming in here with no SS# to try to finance a vehicle) to being 20% of the people overall in just the past few months. That tells me the problem is even WORSE than what we are being told...because my VERY conservative area surely is not one of the high influx areas.

This is as loathsome as you can go and pure evil to those who have served

@RussellCasse

@Mdfgator

Now you see why the military does not support democrats. They HATE them. And democrats have ALWAYS despised the military...they take away money that dimwads can use to buy votes from freebies they love to give away

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT