ADVERTISEMENT

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU Mods

Apr 7, 2010
For banning BrooklynNole from this board.

Reading the RC over on Warchant is an exercise that makes me want to shoot myself because of his posts.
sick.r191677.gif

Originally posted by GatorTheo:
+1

Last thing we need is more posters bringing a variety of opinions.
He's sort of like you. He has the exact same opinion on every issue: big government is morally good while big business is morally bad. He also flees threads like you when hit between the eyes with facts.

Originally posted by Ghost of Spaceheater:

Reading the RC over on Warchant is an exercise that makes me want to shoot myself because of his posts.
sick.r191677.gif
Brooklyn, keep posting. Ghost, keep reading. Together we can achieve a beautiful outcome.

laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by SoProudNole:

sick.r191677.gif
Brooklyn, keep posting. Ghost, keep reading. Together we can achieve a beautiful outcome.

laugh.r191677.gif
For $100, SoProud, I'll unban Brooklyn Nole.

This post was edited on 10/28 11:34 AM by passoverGator

Originally posted by passoverGator:

sick.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif

How about a free copy of Arkahm Origins?

Originally posted by BigOleNastyGator:

sick.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif

Freaking Sold!

sick.r191677.gif

laugh.r191677.gif

Freaking Sold!
haha I knew that would get it, so for the record I don't have it, but soproud now knows the cost. :)

If you could somehow force Ghost to read Brooklyn's posts while, at all times, being within arm's length of a loaded weapon, I'll get you $1000 AND the copy of Arkahm Origins.

I'd just put him on ignore. He'd eventually piss off JD like he did last time and get banned again.

His day is coming when he gets banned (again) on the RC.

Of the mods in the Free Boards, only one of them really gets it.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

That means everything I post is driven by reason and the logic is undeniable but when it comes to football you're so emotionally clouded you refuse to acknowledge my wisdom.

I'd just put him on ignore. He'd eventually piss off JD like he did last time and get banned again.

His day is coming when he gets banned (again) on the RC.

Of the mods in the Free Boards, only one of them really gets it.
well I don't really know who he is or what he's done.

I only wish I could get him banned on Warchant. He is NOT a "Nole", either.

He is not who he says he is.
He is not WHAT he says he is.
He is a troll for the Democratic Party.

His posts are rote statements that are ill informed, provincial at best, and reveal an intellectually and culturally shallow ideologue.

He's a bleepin' idiot.

That means everything I post is driven by reason and the logic is undeniable but when it comes to football you're so emotionally clouded you refuse to acknowledge my wisdom.
Ironic post is ironic. Here, I'll lend you my mirror.

Originally posted by goldmom:
Have you read my post about my own team? I am hardly the rah rah lemming Alaska is, shit i ain't even close.

A lot of what you post on political issues is as emotionally driven as what Igloo posts in football issues. The place where you are most accurate is purely historical matters.

Originally posted by goldmom:

Have you read my post about my own team? I am hardly the rah rah lemming Alaska is, shit i ain't even close.
These are two separate issues. Your posts in here are driven by knowledge, intelligence, and as mine often are, disgust, anger, and frustration with leftists. Your own statement about football posts clouded by emotions is also true of you, regardless of your refusal to recognize it and admit it.

I would also say that in that regard, we are similar as well.

Oh, is that what it is.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
laugh.r191677.gif

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
Oh, is that what it is.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
laugh.r191677.gif
No problem, I do what I can.

BrooklynNole is a paper tiger.

He posts solely as an agent provocateur, dropping a turd into a punchbowl simply to create a splash. BrooklynNole's an intellectually destitute coward, and upon confrontation with any meaningful opposition he evaporates without a whimper.

Every single view that BrooklynNole espouses is a misguided assault on individual responsibility, achievement and common sense. I think it's fair to say that I disagree with every post he's ever made.

Originally posted by alaskanseminole:
Weird how I agree with NOTHING ghost posts on the sports board, but I rarely disagree with anything he (or BONG) posts in the lounge.

confused0024.r191677.gif
I'm exactly the same way!!
I will also add Country first and Gator second....
This post was edited on 11/14 11:01 PM by toryicho

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT