ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M @ Florida...

See Ya Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

Mertz Lagway Mertz Lagway Mertz Lagway.....it doesn't matter. AM has 302 yards offense. They scored on every possession. Here is the stat of the game. AM has 19 first down plays, we have run 18 total offensive plays not counting punts.
We are getting dominated on both lines of scrimmage. QB doesn't really matter when we're getting beat so bad in the trenches.

Reactions: Countygator1
Was it necessary to start a different thread?

Napier needs to go unless he can turn this shIt around in the 2nd half. Fire him tomorrow if this continues. It’s embarrassing to be a Gator or a Nole right now.

Get ready for November,
Loss,
Loss,
Loss,
Loss and then the Gator v. FSU game or the

Toilet Bowl!

"We came right in after the rain delay and watched every single clip, and I think there was, yeah, I think there was opportunities to make plays, I think there was mental errors, fundamental mistakes. Yeah we just didn't have the ball, and obviously they kept the ball, so it got out of control early there."

• Angry
Reactions: sadgator
"We have to play more competitive football, we have to play more quality football. This is a production business and ultimately we have to play better."

• Angry
Reactions: sadgator

He will be gone by Monday hopefully
You all know I said he should have been gone last year but with that said the problem isn't Napier, its the ASSISTANT Coaching Staff that is the problem. Studying the OLINE, DLINE and DBs today, its the assistants are the biggest problem for UF. Are these clowns 1st year Coaching at this level? If you study the OLINE, DLINE and DBs you can literally see they are NOT coached up at all. Appears to me as if there are certain assistants that are there for the money not success of the team!!

You all know I don't care about Napier but the core issue are the assistants, not Napier even though Napier is the HC he has to take the hits. If they fire him come Monday nothing will change because the ASSISTANTS are the problem. If Napier comes out Monday Morning and fires certain assistants I will respect him for doing the right thing, the thing previous HCs didn't do and should have done. This is why you don't bring your buddies and friends in to Coach with you because HC's don't fire their friends. Nick Saban was successful because of the assistants and he would fire anybody he felt needed to be gone!! He didn't being in buddies and best friends unless he knew they would be successful.

Head Coaches MUST surround themselves with assistants that knows their jobs. Assistants must prepare the players and well it appears they are NOT doing this. Florida looks like junior high level football at the OLINE, DLINE and DBs.

I think it would have made the most sense then but this season is over now.
I love Lagway and I think the kid is going to be really good. But candidly, right now, Mertz is better, but only because of his experience. Mertz should have been in on that last series. Get a TD there and suddenly things would have been interesting. But doesn't matter as long as Napier is coach, OL stinks, and defense can't stop anyone. Very very very hopeful Napier is gone soon, so maybe we can run some plays that will help exploit Lagway's talent.

You all know I said he should have been gone last year but with that said the problem isn't Napier, its the ASSISTANT Coaching Staff that is the problem. Studying the OLINE, DLINE and DBs today, its the assistants are the biggest problem for UF. Are these clowns 1st year Coaching at this level? If you study the OLINE, DLINE and DBs you can literally see they are NOT coached up at all. Appears to me as if there are certain assistants that are there for the money not success of the team!!

You all know I don't care about Napier but the core issue are the assistants, not Napier even though Napier is the HC he has to take the hits. If they fire him come Monday nothing will change because the ASSISTANTS are the problem. If Napier comes out Monday Morning and fires certain assistants I will respect him for doing the right thing, the thing previous HCs didn't do and should have done. This is why you don't bring your buddies and friends in to Coach with you because HC's don't fire their friends. Nick Saban was successful because of the assistants and he would fire anybody he felt needed to be gone!! He didn't being in buddies and best friends unless he knew they would be successful.

Head Coaches MUST surround themselves with assistants that knows their jobs. Assistants must prepare the players and well it appears they are NOT doing this. Florida looks like junior high level football at the OLINE, DLINE and DBs.
He brought his whole staff with him.

Let that soak in.

You are the new HC of Florida, and instead of taking that money and facilities and getting the best staff you can you bring all your buddies and hire an army of analysts.

He brought his whole staff with him.

Let that soak in.

You are the new HC of Florida, and instead of taking that money and facilities and getting the best staff you can you bring all your buddies and hire an army of analysts.
These head coaches getting paid millions of dollars needs to stop. Compensation needs to be based on performance of a football team. Somebody has to come up with the system that starts paying these coaches lower compensation and then increase their pay after each season based upon the performance of the team. if a football team is under 500 for the season then HC salary should reflect this.

Since these universities receive taxpayer funds, maybe it's time to put on the 2026 Florida ballot to allow we the people to have a say so and how much these head coaches gets compensated. It's time we have a say and yes it can be done and legally we can place on the ballots mandates since colleges receives our tax money.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT