ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M @ Florida...

No reason not to fire Napier at the end of this game.
kirk-mccoy.gif

That was not targeting!
And Coach Napier went crazy on the sidelines and railed at the officials about that horrible call, right???!!!! Nope. Mr. Calm just shook his head with a goofy smile. Flat, unimaginative, uninspiriring coach creates a team that's the same way. We have enough quality players to be a good team. But this may be the worst Gator team since the 0-10-1 1979 team.

And Coach Napier went crazy on the sidelines and railed at the officials about that horrible call, right???!!!! Nope. Mr. Calm just shook his head with a goofy smile. Flat, unimaginative, uninspiriring coach creates a team that's the same way. We have enough quality players to be a good team. But this may be the worst Gator team since the 0-10-1 1979 team.

I think we are worse than Miss State and UCF. FSU might be our only chance to win another game.

Mertz Lagway Mertz Lagway Mertz Lagway.....it doesn't matter. AM has 302 yards offense. They scored on every possession. Here is the stat of the game. AM has 19 first down plays, we have run 18 total offensive plays not counting punts.

• Angry
Reactions: sadgator
Urban Meyer would need his staff to restrain him.

We knew this after week one. The Oline doesn't give any second effort whatsoever. And that is COACHING.
Something isn’t right. We have some good players but they aren’t showing up. The transfers are not showing up for the most part. Both lines are horrible. I see no fire. That’s all on coaching. I think lots of players have because lazy and complacent because they have money.
It’s time for him to go

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT