ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Game Thread...Yay

He is.

But can you even imagine Booger eating Butch had ut done the same thing. He would still be genuflecting and talking about the miracle heart.

That was legit a game of which coach would make the worst decision to lose his team the game. Mac would do something dumb then Butch would follow up with "hold my beer!" Very happy for Franks and the players the staff can still get f*cked. They're terrible.

I'm wondering what the deal is with Dre Massey. He's only got one catch on the year. I thought he was supposed to be tough.

That game was like watching congress. Somebody from one party will jump up and yell I HAVE A REALLY SHITTY BILL to be followed by somebody from the other party yelling AND I HAVE AN AMENDMENT TO MAKE IT EVEN SHITTIER. It really came down to which coaching staff was worse and would make the stupidest calls.

A win is a win but the Gators Offense still SUCKS badly...It is what it is. Man I was hoping Florida would lose this game so maybe Nuss would be out!!!

That game was like watching congress. Somebody from one party will jump up and yell I HAVE A REALLY SHITTY BILL to be followed by somebody from the other party yelling AND I HAVE AN AMENDMENT TO MAKE IT EVEN SHITTIER. It really came down to which coaching staff was worse and would make the stupidest calls.

Butch only kept two safeties deep in a hailmary situation. They even had a LB spying Franks instead of back in coverage like he was gonna run for 60 yards or something. UT fans should light his house on fire.

Butch only kept two safeties deep in a hailmary situation. They even had a LB spying Franks instead of back in coverage like he was gonna run for 60 yards or something. UT fans should light his house on fire.

Honestly, nobody expected them to go for the 60 yard TD.

I know I was expecting something to get in FG range.

We played it safe all game. Franks never even completed (granted there weren't many opportunities) anything over 10 yards.

Why would you expect the deep bomb?

Who in the living hell plays man on the final fecking play of a pivotal tie score division game?!:eek:

I mean geez...Lyle is a moron.

Again, we were super conservative all game, and on 4th and long, who saw us going deep to the endzone?

The goal was to prevent us from getting thev25+ yards into field goal range.

Not the Hail Mary.

Reactions: miksta
Might be the craziest game I've seen. Kicker doing the feed me motion after a make then shitt ing the bed after. Paint drying style offenses then huge plays on both sides. Coaching blunders a plenty. Felipe cut that throw loose. Gotta be an ESPY front runner for now.

Last edited:
Honestly, nobody expected them to go for the 60 yard TD.

I know I was expecting something to get in FG range.

We played it safe all game. Franks never even completed (granted there weren't many opportunities) anything over 10 yards.

Why would you expect the deep bomb?

You're not wrong about how safe we played it, but that's just standard. Worse case scenario you line everybody's up on the goaline and we throw short and have to attempt a 60 yard FG or something. It was just an incredibly dumb playcall either way. But that wasn't even his worst which is what's really crazy.

Thanks for the intel, I had stepped away to make a head call and when I came back they were flashing the orange touchdown graphic and i yelled and went back to the fridge for another beer.

We all needed A LOT of beer today

You're not wrong about how safe we played it, but that's just standard. Worse case scenario you line everybody's up on the goaline and we throw short and have to attempt a 60 yard FG or something. It was just an incredibly dumb playcall either way. But that wasn't even his worst which is what's really crazy.

Halftime of MSU-LSU they talked about it, was our only pass more than 10 yards downfield

Halftime of MSU-LSU they talked about it, was our only pass more than 10 yards downfield

That's shameful with the arm Franks has. Made a comment earlier in this thread about how funny it was Nuss moved to the box to supposedly see the field better and while he's up there all we saw was receiver screens.

Franks has potential. Davis and Toney could be offensive playmakers. All 3 just freshmen. Just need some good offensive coaching.

Reactions: sadgator
That's shameful with the arm Franks has. Made a comment earlier in this thread about how funny it was Nuss moved to the box to supposedly see the field better and while he's up there all we saw was receiver screens.

I have come to realize that this is the only type of game Mac and Nuss know how to call. And with our lack of tempo allowing The D to set personnel, we will never touch Bama with this staff. In factI could see Mason and Vandy giving us fits as well as Chump with that type of time to adjust

You watch us go 9-2 into the SECCG.

Wat h it happen.

I believe it. The East is god awful and our two west opponents LSU and A&M are god awful. Wouldn't even be surprised if we won it at 8-3 like last year. This is what purgatory looks like.

Are there any SEC rules or by laws that allow us to forfeit our trip to Atlanta when we win the East again?! I absolutely refuse to watch Bumma manhandle us for the third straight year. smfh

I think a universal rule is you never, ever let somebody get behind you in a tied game with 9-seconds to go. Whoever it was that said they should burn butch's house was right. Just a terribly coached game on both sides. It was like neither of them wanted to win.

Are there any SEC rules or by laws that allow us to forfeit our trip to Atlanta when we win the East again?! I absolutely refuse to watch Bumma manhandle us for the third straight year. smfh

Not convinced Alabama wins the west.

They're an injury away from having walk-one starting at linebacker.

Miss State could nightmarishly win the division.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Not convinced Alabama wins the west.

They're an injury away from having walk-one starting at linebacker.

Miss State could nightmarishly win the division.

They're winning it again, the only two West teams that have the offenses to threaten their defense is Ole Miss and Miss St. But neither of those teams have the depth to hang with Bama for 4 quarters unless there's a bunch of turnovers or something are involved. Auburn has the talent to hang with them but Malzahn is being exposed as an offensive fraud himself.

I believe it. The East is god awful and our two west opponents LSU and A&M are god awful. Wouldn't even be surprised if we won it at 8-3 like last year. This is what purgatory looks like.
SEC has slipped considerably the last couple of years IMO. It's pretty much Alabama and the 13 dwarfs. Big 10/14 and ACC have more Top 10 caliber teams than we do. And the reason has to be a major drop off in coaching because the SEC still dominates recruiting rankings.

SEC has slipped considerably the last couple of years IMO. It's pretty much Alabama and the 13 dwarfs. Big 10/14 and ACC have more Top 10 caliber teams than we do. And the reason has to be a major drop off in coaching because the SEC still dominates recruiting rankings.

What still separates the SEC is the depth in the confernce. I would trade Vandy and Kentucky for Rutgers and Illinois anyday.

Yes, our coaching quality has slipped. Saban. Miss St probably has a better coach than they could ever get again. UF, UT, UGa, Auburn and LSU all have coaches WELL below the standard they would expect for the jobs they are. Ole Miss was in good shape but he was nothing but a cheater. Arkansas has a dud. USCe, Kentucky, Vandy all probably have coaches that are good considering their programs. I can't believe how bad Sumlin has become and I am not sure Mizzou will ever be able to replace Pinkel.

Yeah, SEC coaching sucks, especially at the top programs

This game was never in doubt. :eek:

It was the most boring exciting game I recall seeing in a long time.

Maybe we can start ****ing throwing downfield if our line would block.

Offense is a train fire.

Reactions: sadgator

Definitely. SEC is still sending the most talent to the NFL: every year but the coaching talent isn't there to match it especially in the East. The East has lost Meyer, Spurrier, and Richt the last few years and UT can't get their shit together. The West is better the problem is the better coaches in that division aren't at schools that can threaten. LSU, Auburn, and A&M should be elite but their coaches suck too. West has lost some good coaches over the years too like Tubberville, Petrino, etc.

Reactions: ocalaman
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT