ADVERTISEMENT

Swamp Donkeys didn't want the fastest RB in the state of Fla. this 2017 class did they Instant-hen?

First off liar, I'd like a link to what you claim that I said about Muschamp. (believed Mushchamp was the best coach in the country)

I could give you many links to Tebow subject posts that I've made in the past about Tebow, vs your Moon-roid loser (0-4 vs UF). However, I've been banned from the loser rubber dollie board, so I can no longer post anything there. :rolleyes: (you / they are the real chicken-chits)

Nobody but you saves posts by you. But you DID crow long and hard about how he gotg COY in his 2nd year and

You were defending him against all naysayers including those from Gatorville right up until the day he was fired.

Your tiny Medulla Oblongata won't allow you to remember those things for some reason.

Reactions: nail1988
Nobody but you saves posts by you. But you DID crow long and hard about how he gotg COY in his 2nd year and

You were defending him against all naysayers including those from Gatorville right up until the day he was fired.

Your tiny Medulla Oblongata won't allow you to remember those things for some reason.

Lulz.

Instant-hen forgets... He was a Mischimp disciple even to the day he was perp walked out the door in October by Foley. Instant is spending to much time investigating his 12 planets. :D:D

Reactions: IrishPokerDog

2012 SEC CoY
2015 Auburn DC
2016 SCa Head Coach
Yep, ole musclecramp wasn't, and will never be, a Derri-lick-Doolittle...:cool:

Memory problems? :confused:

tennis-sea 31 - 7 UF in 2015. (reality = 11th consecutive tn loss) :p
Last NC was in last century. :(

UF 24 - 14 Choke-la-homa - All time leader in BCS-NC game losses. :oops:

Last edited:
I believe you were the genius that claimed FU would have beaten ND up and down the field last year? Between you, Insta, and LizardGrad sharing half a brain, I can't seem to remember which one of you three says the dumbest things. They all run together. But it is cute to see you run to Insta's defense, once again. Adorable

And you were pretty interested in everything I posted about, going back in my post history to search for stuff. But please, call ME obsessed. Still the same as you were before you tucked tail and ran.

Oh my gawd! To freakin' funny... :D

UF's last game against NC Alabama - 10-4 UF 15 - 29 UA 14-1 (-14)

Neutered Lames last game vs NC UA - 12-1 NL 14 - 42 UA 13-1 (-28)
========

UF's last NC was in 2008 ------------ NL last media-moron NC was 1988
=========

2015 -- NL 28 - 44 tOSU -------------- 2006 NC UF 41 - 14 tOSU

Nuttless Neutered Lame >>> Has Been's confirmed.... :cool:
===========

And for the many real reasons that ole I-wish26 (AKA TNFan1979) disappeared off the tennis-sea board:

During the radio interview, Seeberg defended his daughter's (Lizzy) character, reiterated his disappointment in Notre Dame and said the university and police more aggressively investigated the 2012 of linebacker Manti Te'o's fictitious girlfriend than that of his dead daughter.
To Notre Dame, the important part of the investigation was that LB Prince Shembo had 46 tackles and five sacks in 2013.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0226_1_lizzy-seeberg-tom-seeberg-seeberg-case

===================

The ND Academic 'Honor Code' seems to work about like the pedophile priests accountability does.... o_O
There have been 2 separate cases involving multiple football players in recent years. Those that ND failed to cover-up were reinstated a year later, so no worries for them in the long term.... (now that's ND's version of Honor for ya)

http://irish.nbcsports.com/2014/10/...e-releases-statement-but-not-fate-of-players/
===================

ND WR Michael Floyd charged with a DUI in March and so was suspended.
However, in Aug, tough discipline head coach Brian Kelly reinstated him to the team with zero games suspended, and this was Floyd's 3rd alcohol offense at the school. Kelly continues to enable and excuse him by saying " We think people can change." However, the important thing to remember in all of this, is that Floyd has more TD receptions than any other player in ND history.
"I'm not concerned with public perception." -- Jelly-Belly-Kelly

http://espn.go.com/chicago/ncf/stor...-irish-reinstate-michael-floyd-dui-suspension
=============
Aug 5, 2015

Just one day after we published an article outlining a “Now or Never” season for junior RB Greg Bryant, news broke that the Florida native was suspended for the entire 2015 season just weeks after it was announced he would be suspended for the first four games . (cover-up musta failed )

The statement did say, however, that Bryant would remain on scholarship and be able to practice with the team – news that would suggest Bryant was academically eligible from a NCAA standpoint and not a situation like last year’s “Academic 5” or QB Everett Golson two years ago. In those other cases, the players were no longer enrolled at the University and thus ineligible to practice with the team. However, they were returned to the team a year later, since the agony of defeat is not what it used to be..... (ND supposedly being a bastion of academic credibility is a running joke) For Bryant, Tuesday’s news was just another setback in what has become, at least so far, a disappointing (bust) career for a former 5-star rated RB. (I hope that other FL HS recruits are watching this, before they too have their nutts removed)
==============

Jan 2014 - ND WR Will Mahone arrested. He's facing felony charges of assault on a police officer, and 4 other charges. But ND will get him off, or at least get a plea down to next to nothing charges with most of the charges dropped, just like usual.

According to the Austintown Police Department report, police responding to reports of a fight shortly about 10:20 p.m. Saturday found Mahone punching and head butting vehicles and trying to fight several people. When officers confronted the 20-year-old Mahone he was being held back by another male and police say he appeared highly intoxicated. Police say when an officer told Mahone to get on the ground, Mahone yelled an obscenity at him and called him (racist) "white boy." The police report says Mahone wouldn't comply when the officer tried to handcuff him and after being handcuffed and told he was under arrest he told the officer: "Take these cuffs off, and I'll kill you."

The report says Mahone tried to break free from officers as he was being brought to the police car and hit his head against the head of a police officer. The report says Mahone then continued to threaten to kill the officers and tried to kick out the back window of the police car. Police say Mahone then began spitting on the windows and seat of the police car so they had to put a spit mask on him.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ng-irish-football-will-mahone-arrested-061614

================

How A Notre Dame Student Died, And Why He Shouldn't Have.
http://deadspin.com/5675694/prelude...e-dame-student-died-and-why-he-shouldn't-have

So now yawl know the truth about this joke tennis-sea / neutered lame fan. o_O

Last edited:
it's gonna be so bad for this guy when we beat them again...

Naw, it won't be, cause he'll do what he's done for the last 11 consecutive years. He'll say he's a nuttless football fan, and a tennis-sea fan for everything else.... :rolleyes: (he's really just a band-wagon for both/either) :cool:

it's gonna be so bad for this guy when we beat them again...

Naw, they weasele their way to some other subject. Start tracking our arrests 20 years deep.

That and they wait till some other teams beats us and rides that teams coattail and come out of the woodwork when UT beats he likes of Vandy, Mizzou, and UK.

========

=========

===========

And for the many real reasons that ole I-wish26 (AKA TNFan1979) disappeared off the tennis-sea board:

During the radio interview, Seeberg defended his daughter's (Lizzy) character, reiterated his disappointment in Notre Dame and said the university and police more aggressively investigated the 2012 of linebacker Manti Te'o's fictitious girlfriend than that of his dead daughter.
To Notre Dame, the important part of the investigation was that LB Prince Shembo had 46 tackles and five sacks in 2013.
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...0226_1_lizzy-seeberg-tom-seeberg-seeberg-case

===================

The ND Academic 'Honor Code' seems to work about like the pedophile priests accountability does.... o_O
There have been 2 separate cases involving multiple football players in recent years. Those that ND failed to cover-up were reinstated a year later, so no worries for them in the long term.... (now that's ND's version of Honor for ya)

http://irish.nbcsports.com/2014/10/...e-releases-statement-but-not-fate-of-players/
===================

However, in Aug, tough discipline head coach Brian Kelly reinstated him to the team with zero games suspended, and this was Floyd's 3rd alcohol offense at the school. Kelly continues to enable and excuse him by saying " We think people can change." However, the important thing to remember in all of this, is that Floyd has more TD receptions than any other player in ND history.

http://espn.go.com/chicago/ncf/stor...-irish-reinstate-michael-floyd-dui-suspension
=============
Aug 5, 2015

Just one day after we published an article outlining a “Now or Never” season for junior RB Greg Bryant, news broke that the Florida native was suspended for the entire 2015 season just weeks after it was announced he would be suspended for the first four games . (cover-up musta failed )

The statement did say, however, that Bryant would remain on scholarship and be able to practice with the team – news that would suggest Bryant was academically eligible from a NCAA standpoint and not a situation like last year’s “Academic 5” or QB Everett Golson two years ago. In those other cases, the players were no longer enrolled at the University and thus ineligible to practice with the team. However, they were returned to the team a year later, since the agony of defeat is not what it used to be..... (ND supposedly being a bastion of academic credibility is a running joke) For Bryant, Tuesday’s news was just another setback in what has become, at least so far, a disappointing (bust) career for a former 5-star rated RB. (I hope that other FL HS recruits are watching this, before they too have their nutts removed)
==============

Jan 2014 - ND WR Will Mahone arrested. He's facing felony charges of assault on a police officer, and 4 other charges. But ND will get him off, or at least get a plea down to next to nothing charges with most of the charges dropped, just like usual.

According to the Austintown Police Department report, police responding to reports of a fight shortly about 10:20 p.m. Saturday found Mahone punching and head butting vehicles and trying to fight several people. When officers confronted the 20-year-old Mahone he was being held back by another male and police say he appeared highly intoxicated. Police say when an officer told Mahone to get on the ground, Mahone yelled an obscenity at him and called him (racist) "white boy." The police report says Mahone wouldn't comply when the officer tried to handcuff him and after being handcuffed and told he was under arrest he told the officer: "Take these cuffs off, and I'll kill you."

The report says Mahone tried to break free from officers as he was being brought to the police car and hit his head against the head of a police officer. The report says Mahone then continued to threaten to kill the officers and tried to kick out the back window of the police car. Police say Mahone then began spitting on the windows and seat of the police car so they had to put a spit mask on him.

http://www.foxsports.com/college-fo...ng-irish-football-will-mahone-arrested-061614

================

http://deadspin.com/5675694/prelude...e-dame-student-died-and-why-he-shouldn't-have

Good lord, you typed a whole lot of nothing to make not one valid point. Mahone never played another down for ND. Good try though

Bryant was suspended for a full season. If there is no academic credibility, why are players suspended for a full season? ND just suspended 5* TE Alize Jones for the season for academics.

Wasn't Treon Harris accused of rape last year and was still allowed on the the team? And he assaults ANOTHER female and bails from UF after apologizing to the girl? A case that UF had a BOOSTER run the hearing? But please talk about ND's integrity.

I didn't have a problem with you Gator trolls over on the UT board. Even though you haven't had an original post/thought in the past 5 years.

And yes, Florida beating OSU 8 years ago DEFINITELY proves they are better than ND.

What about Georgia Southern? ND had more injuries last year than UF had when they win 4 games, yet they still won 10 games ( losing to 2 top 6 teams, on the road, on the final play of the game)

UF with injuries= 4 wins
ND with more injuries= ranked #11 at the end of the season.

But I guess ND romping UF the last time they played is irrelevant? That's what I thought.

Good lord, you typed a whole lot of nothing to make not one valid point. Mahone never played another down for ND. Good try though

Bryant was suspended for a full season. If there is no academic credibility, why are players suspended for a full season? ND just suspended 5* TE Alize Jones for the season for academics.

Wasn't Treon Harris accused of rape last year and was still allowed on the the team? And he assaults ANOTHER female and bails from UF after apologizing to the girl? A case that UF had a BOOSTER run the hearing? But please talk about ND's integrity.

I didn't have a problem with you Gator trolls over on the UT board. Even though you haven't had an original post/thought in the past 5 years.

And yes, Florida beating OSU 8 years ago DEFINITELY proves they are better than ND.

What about Georgia Southern? ND had more injuries last year than UF had when they win 4 games, yet they still won 10 games ( losing to 2 top 6 teams, on the road, on the final play of the game)

UF with injuries= 4 wins
ND with more injuries= ranked #11 at the end of the season.

But I guess ND romping UF the last time they played is irrelevant? That's what I thought.

Wasn't the last time we played in 1993?

24 years ago?

========

=========

===========

===================

===================

=============
Aug 5, 2015

==============

================

Wasn't the last time we played in 1993?

24 years ago?

I am fully aware how long ago the game was. Just using Insta's "logic". According to him, if Florida beats a team 9 years ago, then a team he doesn't like loses to that team last year, Florida is better than the team he doesn't like.

So by his own logic, Notre Dame beat Michigan 31-0 (should have been 37-0) in 2014
Michigan beat UF 41-7, so according to Insta, ND is 72 points better than UF.

I guess that also means Goergia Southern should be the defending East champions, right Insta?

Florida would have easily rolled ND during the Meyer years. ND could have beaten UF every year since.

The nuttless of neutered lame are NOT HAS-BEENS. :confused:
However, the last time that even the idiot media-morons voted them a mNC was last century (1988), closing in on 3 decades. :rolleyes:
And how did they get that one way back in 1988?

Well, they waltzed through this monster opponents list:
Pittsburgh 6-5
MichSt 6-5-1
Penn St 5-6
Air Force 5-7
Purdue 4-7
Stanford 3-6-2

Rice 0-11

But hey, they did beat mighty West by-gawd Virginia in their bowl.

And how did WVa get in that mNC bowl game with them?
West 'by-gawd' Virginia beat:
6-5 Pittsburgh
5-6 Fullerton St
5-6 Penn St
5-6 Mary-land
5-6 Rutgers
3-8 VaTech
3-8 E-Ca
3-8 BC
2-8-1 BGSt
Isn't it just amazing that they went undefeated until they played the nuttless... o_O
==========

Maybe (I doubt it) the idiot media-morons have learned their lesson finally, the last time that they stuck the nuttless has-been in a NC game?
Alabama 42 - 14 Nuttless
And it was 35 - 0 at the half, until bama took their foot off the pedal. :cool:

T-holes invisible girlfriend must have been spying for UA... :D

Hey I-wish26, (AKA Tn-loser79) go join a conference, even a cupcake one, before coming here to run your loser has-been's mouth. Otherwise, you should be on another In-Depends board, like BYU's. That, or on your long time tough competition's board, the Army.... Maybe you can still claim the Armed Forces Bowl Championship... :p

If you really think that you can beat UF every year, then join the SEC and we'll see how you hold up over a full season of 'real' football.... :oops:

PS

Jelly-Belly-Kelly is a great coach (claimed this 1-wish twit), for the nuttless anyway. :oops:
He has ZERO Conference Championships.
He has ZERO National Championships.
Proving that he's certainly the 'appropriate' coach to lead the nuttless.... o_O

Last edited:
I mean, he is only a 4* Kid. Not the usual 14* recruits that you've grown accustomed to
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/6329.

Well, looks like Mr Ed actually DID want him for the Swamp Donkeys after all Instant.:mad:

Mr Ed didn't need no DTs in this class either and 3* W/R Jaquez Jones, Butch is doing fair down in Swamp Donkeyland so far.

The idiot spews, and it's no wonder that the grass is so green in tennis-sea.... :D

#9 RB Adarius Lemons 6-1 192 **** 5.9 - Clearwater, FL (the #1 RB in FL)
Offers: UF - Ark, AU, UGA, UK, LSU, MsSt, Miz, SCa
AzSt, UL, Mich, Neb, tOSU, Pitt, USF, UCLA, VaTech, WVa, etc.

Mad-Doggie's big brag RB from Florida that the Head-BJ beat out Mc for.

#24 Ath/RB CJ Cotman 5-10 175 **** 5.8 - Clearwater, FL
Offers: Tn - UA, Ark, AU, UF, UGA, UK, Ms, MsSt, SCa,
BC, Cinc, Colo, Duke, FL-Int, UCF, VaTech, Wis, etc...

And just remember, I wasn't on his board bragging about our RB, he was here bragging about his while dissing on UF and Mc.

Yeah MD, the BJ eventually got another RB in mid Aug, but he's still ranked behind Lemons.
#10 RB Ty Chandler - Nashville, Tn (and he is from in state, not FL)
=====================

Rivals #2 DEss Zachary Carter 6-4 237 **** 5.9 - Tampa - 62/100
Offers: UF - aTm, UGA, LSU, UK, Ms, MsSt, Miz, SCa, TN, aTm
Clem, Colo, GaT, UL, Mia, Mich, Neb, ND, tOSU, PSU, USCw, Va, VaT, etc.
>>> (Rivals 2014 #2 DE/DT CeCe Jefferson -- 2015 #2 DE Antonious Clayton)
That's 3 classes in a row with the #2 ranked DE, and ones a combo DE/DT.:eek:

247 #6 DT/NT Javier Edwards 6-3 350 *** - Brenharn, TX JuCo
Offers: UF - Ark -- NMSt, TxSt, Tulsa, UNLV

ESPN #46 DT/NT Jordan Scott 6-1 345 *** 5.6 - Largo, FL*** 78
Offers: UF - UK -- Az, FSU, USF, FAU, IoSt, Minn, Ind, Pitt, WVa

When it comes to DT's, UF has the beef for 2017. :cool:

ESPN #12 WR Daquon Green 6-1 186 **** 84 - Top 84/300) - Tampa, FL
Offers: UF - AU, UGA, UK, MS, SCa, TN - Mia, USF, UCF, Mich, NC, tOSU VaTech.
(Mc got the #2 WR Cleveland in 2015, and Fr All SEC WR Callaway in 2014)
You remember who Callaway is don't you? :D:D:D

And from what I've seen from Mc-staff's players so far, the vast majority of them are exceeding their star rankings in their on the field quality. :p

UF currently has the #15 class with only 14 commits, but is a consensus Top 10 in star averge, unlike the Head-BJ's. :oops:

Last edited:
And then there's two more 2017 recruits that the ole Head-BJ wanted but Mc-staff beat him out for: Four Stars DT Hansard and CB Davis. :p

MDVile...why not tell all these people why you can no longer work in the electrical contacting business...

MDVile...why not tell all these people why you can no longer work in the electrical contacting business...

WoW! We finally get the answer to a question that I've long held,,, what the hell is the matter with this foamin' at da mouth mad-doggie.

It's simple really, like most things in tennis-sea. He's got faulty wiring in his shorts (which I heard burnt his leg,, or was it his foot, last year). So that's what keeps on miss-firing in his off-cycle head.... :confused:
:D lmao

PS -- Almost forgot this:

247Sports 2017 Recruit Class Rankings - 8-29-17

11. tennis-sea - 24 -- 0 - 4 - 20 - Avg. 86.95

12. FL Gators - 16 -- 0 - 8 - 8 - Avg. 88.78

So, with 2/3's of the total (16/24), Mc-staff still has double the 4 stars of the Head-BJ. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: TennesseeGator
I mean, he is only a 4* Kid. Not the usual 14* recruits that you've grown accustomed to
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/6329.

OUCH, that's gotta sting.
Well, looks like Mr Ed actually DID want him for the Swamp Donkeys after all Instant.:mad:

Along with 4* DT Kivon Bennet, son of Bammer All American and NFL All Pro Cornelius Bennett ( Mr Ed didn't need no DTs in this class either) and 3* W/R Jaquez Jones, Butch is doing fair down in Swamp Donkeyland so far.

And then reality begins to set in again....
o_O

ESPN 2017 Top 300's: (8-30-16)

#3 TE-H Kemore Gamble - Miami, FL -- UF

#5 OLB Maleik Gray ------ LaVergne, TN -- tennis-sea

#10 QB-PP Jake Allen ---- Ft. Lauderdale, FL -- UF
#12 WR Daquon Green --- Tampa, FL -- UF
#12 DT Fred Hansard ------ Princeton, NJ -- UF
#13 DE Zachary Carter ---- Tampa, FL -- UF
#15 RB Adarius Lemons -- Clearwater, FL -- UF

#17 DT Eric Crosby --------- Va. Beach, VA -- tennis-sea
#19 RB Ty Chandler --------- Nashville, TN -- tennis-sea
#20 Ath LaTrell Bumphus - Savannah, TN -- tennis-sea

#22 CB Marco Wilson ----- Plantation, FL -- UF
#23 CB Shawn Davis ------ Miami, FL -- UF
#25 CB Elijah Blades ------ Pasadena, CA -- UF

#24 RB C.J. Cotman ------ Clearwater, FL -- tennis-sea

So the reality is, that the Head-BJ only has 1 ESPN Top 300 from Florida, and he's 9 RB's down from Mc's RB. o_O
While Mc has 8 Top 300's that are from Florida, which is more than the BJ has total from everywhere! :p

This rubber-dollie still attempts to do his off-season, and then pre-season mouth running, before he does his usual disappearing act in Sept. :rolleyes:

* And I think that it will only get worse for him/them between now and NSD. :cool:

And then reality begins to set in again.... o_O

ESPN 2017 Top 300's: (8-30-16)

#3 TE-H Kemore Gamble - Miami, FL -- UF

#5 OLB Maleik Gray ------ LaVergne, TN -- tennis-sea

#10 QB-PP Jake Allen ---- Ft. Lauderdale, FL -- UF
#12 WR Daquon Green --- Tampa, FL -- UF
#12 DT Fred Hansard ------ Princeton, NJ -- UF
#13 DE Zachary Carter ---- Tampa, FL -- UF
#15 RB Adarius Lemons -- Clearwater, FL -- UF

#17 DT Eric Crosby --------- Va. Beach, VA -- tennis-sea
#19 RB Ty Chandler --------- Nashville, TN -- tennis-sea
#20 Ath LaTrell Bumphus - Savannah, TN -- tennis-sea

#22 CB Marco Wilson ----- Plantation, FL -- UF
#23 CB Shawn Davis ------ Miami, FL -- UF
#25 CB Elijah Blades ------ Pasadena, CA -- UF

#24 RB C.J. Cotman ------ Clearwater, FL -- tennis-sea

So the reality is, that the Head-BJ only has 1 ESPN Top 300 from Florida, and he's 9 RB's down from Mc's RB. o_O
While Mc has 8 Top 300's that are from Florida, which is more than the BJ has total from everywhere! :p

This rubber-dollie still attempts to do his off-season, and then pre-season mouth running, before he does his usual disappearing act in Sept. :rolleyes:

* And I think that it will only get worse for him/them between now and NSD. :cool:

We don't use ESPUKE. No credibility.

Hansard waited too late. UT already had 3 DTs in this class and one from Florida is legendary LB Cornelius Bennett's son.

As for Cotman last Friday night.

Cotman finished with 91 receiving yards, including a 67-yard touchdown catch on the opening play of the game, 24 rushing yards and 52 return yards in Central Catholic's 44-27 win over Berkley Prep. He added 10 total tackles on defense.

Not bad for only playing the 1st half and a little of the 3rd quarter.

4.27 Speed. Dang dat boy be fast

We don't use ESPUKE. No credibility.

Hansard waited too late. UT already had 3 DTs in this class and one from Florida is legendary LB Cornelius Bennett's son.

As for Cotman, 4.27 Speed. Dang dat boy be fast

Yeah, #1 ESPN has never had any sports cred with the moon-drunks on sloppy-drop tennis-sea, (just everywhere else on Earth!) lmao :D

So, how about if I just use the 'composite' rankings at 247Sports instead? o_O

#8 RB Adarius Lemons 6-0.5 195 (#1 RB in Florida)

#37 CB (espn #24 RB) C.J.Cotman 5-11 180 -- 4.27/40?

A Link to Cotman's officially timed 40 please? Otherwise I'm calling 'mouth-foamin' BS. :oops:

Per 247, UF's 3 CB are #'s 25, 28, 50.
===============

So, will All Pro Cornelius Bennett be on the field, or just his #37 DT son? :rolleyes: --- Rankings per 247

#9 DT Javier Edwards 6-3 350 (JuCo) - UF
#16 DT Breyon Gaddy 6-5 335 Tn

#11 DT Fred Hansard 6-3 324 UF
#37 DT Kivon Bennett 6-3 265 Tn

#57 DT Jordon Scott 6-1 345 UF
#47 DT Brandon Gaddy6-5 289 Tn

UF - DT #'s 9, 11, 57 = 77

Tn- DT #'s 16, 37, 47 = 96
=================

#6 DE Zachary Carter 6-4.5 250

#22 DE Tre Lawson 6-6 247

Looks like you're suckin' hine-tit at all 3 positions, and you don't want me to go position by position on our 2017 classes so far either.... :p

==================

McElwain and his staff have landed a total of 10 prospects from Miami in the past three recruiting cycles (so far). That includes record-setting Fr All SEC WR Antonio Callaway, starting #1K Eddy Pineiro and promising RB Jordan Cronkrite.

Former Florida coaches Will Muschamp, Urban Meyer and Ron Zook combined for only 6 Miami signees over the previous 10 years. --
I sure wish that Mc-staff could recruit...

Oh well,,, I do keep on hearing (from twits) how Mc's getting his butt kicked by everybody in recruiting though. :rolleyes:

McElwain is bringing in quality players as well. Of his 10 Miami area commitments, 7 had Miami offers, 6 had Alabama offers and 5 had Georgia offers. His most recent pledge, CB Davis, collected offers from all three schools and then some, including FSU, USCw, LSU, Ole Miss, and tennis-sea.

On the other hand:

Within a series of projections for the upcoming season, Andy Staples and Joan Niesen gave “Tennis-sea” as their answer when asked, “Which highly touted team will flop?” :cool:

Last edited:
On the recruiting front, the Gators have landed — and in one case flipped — 4 RB's with Crimson Tide offers in the last two signing classes under McElwain. He and RB's coach Tim Skipper, wanted to get stronger and more physical at the position, and they’ve done that with Jordan Cronkrite, Jordan Scarlett, Lamical Perine and Mark Thompson.

This year the Gators have a commitment from Adarius Lemons, a 4-star prospect from Clearwater, Fla., who is ranked the state’s No. 1 RB for the Class of 2017. Lemons has size at 6-foot-1, 195 pounds, but he’s faster and shiftier than the previous four backs UF has brought in. Lemons is also a home-run threat that can score on any given play.

With Lemons in the fold, the Gators will have a talented backfield for several years to come. And they’re also in contention next year for 5-star backs Lorenzo Lingard and Ricky Slade, who named Florida in his top 5 this month. :cool:

What you've got Mad-Dog, is an OL that can't stop guys that they out weighed by 50 LBs, and RB's that have trouble holding on to the ball or making any big plays. Besides now being out recruited by Mc-staff. So, if your chumps don't beat the Gators at home on sloppy-drop this year, you might not do so for another dozen years... :p

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT