ADVERTISEMENT

Swamp Donkeys didn't want the fastest RB in the state of Fla. this 2017 class did they Instant-hen?

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
I mean, he is only a 4* Kid. Not the usual 14* recruits that you've grown accustomed to

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/6329.

OUCH, that's gotta sting. Impressive offer sheet for this 4* APB.
Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Notre Dame
Michigan
Georgia
Oregon
TCU
Miami
FSU
Oopsie, F-U:oops:
Well, looks like Mr Ed actually DID want him for the Swamp Donkeys after all Instant.:mad:

Along with 4* DT Kivon Bennet, son of Bammer All American and NFL All Pro Cornelius Bennett ( Mr Ed didn't need no DTs in this class either) and 3* W/R Jaquez Jones, Butch is doing fair down in Swamp Donkeyland so far.

Mr. Bennett has an impressive offer sheet as well

Bammer
Georgia
Nebraska
Michigan
LSU
Notre Dame
Ohio State
FSU
Miami
USC(real one and the one uni Columbia S/C
Ohio State,
Notre Dame
FSU
Swamp Donkeys and many others

Last edited:
Ouch, man did you burn us with that one!! No wonder we haven't beaten you guys since 2004...they way you guys have owned us on the field in the past 25 years I'm shocked we still field a team...Butch Jones has total ownage over the Gators now!

UF isn't recruiting the RB position very hard this recruiting cycle for one. It's not a big position of need. Secondly UTs 2017 recruiting class isn't very good right now. It's actually one of the weaker recruiting classes in the SEC at the moment. And of course UT hasn't beaten UF in a decade anyways.

I really wouldn't be bragging about UT's recruiting, unless racking up on majority 3 star players is the brick layer's main objective. Recruits are finally seeing through his BS.

I really wouldn't be bragging about UT's recruiting, unless racking up on majority 3 star players is the brick layer's main objective. Recruits are finally seeing through his BS.
Butch is tournament fishing. Live well is filled and he has begun culling. As bigger fish are caught, smaller ones are released.

It's that simple. NLOI Day is still a long ways off. Lots of big fish still waiting to be caught.

Explain Swamp Donkeys? I've heard of Swamp Lizards to describe UF, but never Swamp Donkeys. I don't get it...

I believe the Donkey part is referring to McElwains teeth.

yellow-teeth-stains.jpg

I mean, he is only a 4* Kid. Not the usual 14* recruits that you've grown accustomed to

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/6329.

OUCH, that's gotta sting. Impressive offer sheet for this 4* APB.
Alabama
Auburn
Clemson
Notre Dame
Michigan
Georgia
Oregon
TCU
Miami
FSU
Oopsie, F-U:oops:
Well, looks like Mr Ed actually DID want him for the Swamp Donkeys after all Instant.:mad:

Along with 4* DT Kivon Bennet, son of Bammer All American and NFL All Pro Cornelius Bennett ( Mr Ed didn't need no DTs in this class either) and 3* W/R Jaquez Jones, Butch is doing fair down in Swamp Donkeyland so far.

Mr. Bennett has an impressive offer sheet as well

Bammer
Georgia
Nebraska
Michigan
LSU
Notre Dame
Ohio State
FSU
Miami
USC(real one and the one uni Columbia S/C
Ohio State,
Notre Dame
FSU
Swamp Donkeys and many others
12 years. Ouch, that's gotta sting.

Reactions: 46885
Butch is tournament fishing. Live well is filled and he has begun culling. As bigger fish are caught, smaller ones are released.

It's that simple. NLOI Day is still a long ways off. Lots of big fish still waiting to be caught.

puff, puff, pass.......

UF just got a commitment from the #1 RB on their board on Adarius Lemons.

Last edited:
This is beneath you MJ. If you have read, everyone has said this staff has done a great job loading up the offensive skill positions. The concern is OL and defensive depth with the biggest concerns being OL and DT.

Don't forget the LB you picked up Saturday. He should add some depth. ;)

Mad-Dog-Dollie,,, yap, yap, yap,,, and then WRONG yet again! o_O

7 (down from #6) Tennis-sea - 23 -- 0 - 6 -
15 - 2 -- 3.17 <<< quality?

So, tell me which coach is doing better?
The head BJ has 1 less 4 star, and 10 more 3 stars, plus 2 that are 1-2 stars?
18 (Up from 24 before FNL's) Florida - 12 -- 0 - 7 - 5 - 0 -- 3.58
Gators are now 18th in ranking, but they are 10th in star average. :p

With half as many total recruits, Mc still has more 4 Stars than their head-BJ.
============================

Offense - QB - RB - OT - WR - TE
Defense - DE - CB -- Ath/CB - 2 LB - 2 Huge DT's
Per the recruit ranking nerds:
UF has 4 Stars at - QB, RB, OT, WR, TE -- DE, CB

Adarius Lemons, a 4-star RB from Clearwater, Fla., flipped from NC to UF. The 6-foot-1, 195-pound prospect is ranked the No. 1 running back in the state of Florida, according to the 247Sports Composite. The Gators had Lemons at the top of their running back board for the 2017 recruiting cycle.

~ Lemons also spent time with the Gator track team and wants to also run for UF.

It looks to me (iG) like he could join UF's 4 x 100 squad in the near future.

RB Adarius Lemons 6-1 192 **** RR 5.9 (flipped from NC) - ESPN Top 150 - #139 at 247.
He is the #8 RB in the nation and the No. 27 overall player in the state of Florida per 247.
Offers: UF -- Ark, AU, UK, LSU, MsSt, Miz, SCa (4 SECe & 4 SECw)
Others: AzSt, Colo, UL, Mich, Neb, NC, tOSU, Pitt, UCLA, USF, VaT, WVa, etc...
Also, both Miami and tennis-sea had been showing interest in signing Lemons. :p

Butch is tournament fishing. Live well is filled and he has begun culling. As bigger fish are caught, smaller ones are released (dumped on).

Translation: He lies to the recruits, promises them a ship, but then he shafts them if he can get a higher rated player at a later date. Typical rubber-dollie!
============

I remember well, the rubber-dollie prophet, Mad-Dog Dollie, telling us all that once they got rid of Phat-Phil and the DC Taco-boy (Chavis), that they would finally win it all again. (1998 was receding fast back then).

Since Phat Phil left tennis-sea.....

They lost (ending their win streak) to a 5-6 Vandy in 2005.
They lost to PSU in Tampa to end the 2006 season.
They went 10-4, but lost to a 7-6 Lac-12 Cal in 2007.
They lost to 4-8 UCLA and 4-8 Wyo in 2008,
ending in a 5-7 season.

~ The last time (2009) they played VaTech, they lost 14 - 37 in Atlanta. :oops:

They lost @ home to UCLA in 2009.
They were 6-6 in 2010, but ended with a bowl loss to NC for a 6-7 losing season.
They were slaughtered by Lac-12 Ore @ home, (13 - 48) in 2011.
They lost @ home to 5-7 kensucky in 2011, ending their longest win streak.
They lost @ home to 5-7 Mizzou in 2012.
They lost to Vandy in B-2-B seasons, 2012-13.
They were slaughtered by Lac-12 Ore (14 - 59) in 2013.
They lost to Auburn in 2013.

~ They had 'quaddruple-whammy' losing seasons in 2010-11-12-13. :oops:--:(

They lost to Ole Miss in 2014.
They lost to Ar-kansas in 2015.
They lost B-2-B games to Choke-la-homa in 2014-15.
(but ole head-nailed-to-da-flor thinks that beating SEC/Tenn is still a big deal) :rolleyes:

They have lost 9 consecutive games to Alabama.
They have lost 11 consecutive games to Florida.
--- chomp
chomp

And this history is why nobody pays much attention to ole idiot MDVol concerning anything. o_O --- :cool:

Last edited:
Mad-Dog-Dollie from tennis-sea strikes(out) yet again. :D

He comes here to run his idiot mouth about a FL HS #28 Ath/RB.
He gets his big foot shoved right down his throat when Mc gets the #1 RB in Florida a week later, #8 RB over all.

Then he claims that his Head-BJ is culling (lying to) recruits, but who have they added at RB since then? (nobody, but they do have a 3 star's verbal from Louisiana). So he runs off to hide under mommies bed again.
Always to gutless to face the music, or to admit to his stupidity. o_O

Typical :confused: -- Tiring :oops: -- and Chomp
Chomped
yet again!

When they lost #11 in a row last season, after his UT 31 - 7 UF prediction, he disappeared off his own board for a couple of months. When he finally came crawling back, he claimed that he'd been on his death-bed at the hospital the whole time and so he was unable to post. :rolleyes:
Tooooo-Funny! :cool:
=============

So, when are we likely to see this clueless Mad-Doggie again?
IF,,, if they win at home this season, you can count on him returning to run his stupid foaming mouth all over the Gator board. ;)

But if they lose #12 in a row, you can then look for him at the bottom of the nearest cliff.:)

Mad-Dog-Dollie from tennis-sea strikes(out) yet again. :D

He comes here to run his idiot mouth about a FL HS #28 Ath/RB.
He gets his big foot shoved right down his throat when Mc gets the #1 RB in Florida a week later, #8 RB over all.

Then he claims that his Head-BJ is culling (lying to) recruits, but who have they added at RB since then? (nobody, but they do have a 3 star's verbal from Louisiana). So he runs off to hide under mommies bed again.
Always to gutless to face the music, or to admit to his stupidity. o_O

Typical :confused: -- Tiring :oops: -- and Chomp
Chomped
yet again!

When they lost #11 in a row last season, after his UT 31 - 7 UF prediction, he disappeared off his own board for a couple of months. When he finally came crawling back, he claimed that he'd been on his death-bed at the hospital the whole time and so he was unable to post. :rolleyes:
Tooooo-Funny! :cool:
=============

So, when are we likely to see this clueless Mad-Doggie again?
IF,,, if they win at home this season, you can count on him returning to run his stupid foaming mouth all over the Gator board. ;)

But if they lose #12 in a row, you can then look for him at the bottom of the nearest cliff.:)

Question Insta. You claimed Mushchamp was the best coach and recruiter in the country. So did South Carolina get the best coach in college football? Or were you wrong again? Just like with Tebow, whom you are too scared to talk about on the Tennessee board.

Question Insta. You claimed Mushchamp was the best coach and recruiter in the country. So did South Carolina get the best coach in college football? Or were you wrong again? Just like with Tebow, whom you are too scared to talk about on the Tennessee board.

What was Muschamps record vs UT? You fools couldn't even beat Muschamp when Tyler Murphy entered the game with rarely any snaps in his career. The same year we went 4-8 and lost to GS, we beat UT.

What was Muschamps record vs UT? You fools couldn't even beat Muschamp when Tyler Murphy entered the game with rarely any snaps in his career. The same year we went 4-8 and lost to GS, we beat UT.

Did I mention ANYTHING in my post about his record against Tennessee? I was asking Insta if he still believed Mushchamp was the best coach in the country, now that he was at South Carolina. Taking shots at Tennessee really doesn't bother me in the least, as they are my secondary team to root for, but go ahead and chip away. You're off to a fantastic start.

Did I mention ANYTHING in my post about his record against Tennessee? I was asking Insta if he still believed Mushchamp was the best coach in the country, now that he was at South Carolina. Taking shots at Tennessee really doesn't bother me in the least, as they are my secondary team to root for, but go ahead and chip away. You're off to a fantastic start.

Instant-hen was a Mischimp sycophant. I would like this question answered?

-------------
Just like with Tebow, whom you are too scared to talk about on the Tennessee board.

First off liar, I'd like a link to what you claim that I said about Muschamp. (believed Mushchamp was the best coach in the country)

I could give you many links to Tebow subject posts that I've made in the past about Tebow, vs your Moon-roid loser (0-4 vs UF). However, I've been banned from the loser rubber dollie board, so I can no longer post anything there. :rolleyes: (you / they are the real chicken-chits)

Instant-hen was a Mischimp sycophant. I would like this question answered?

Sorry, but I don't G-a-S what some dust-bowl choker wants.
Especially since you've ducked and dodged so many of my questions to you in the past. :p

You are the very definition of a board house fly, buzz around, eats chit, and bothers people). :oops:

So SecondaryTNfan1979. What is yoir purpose of being here? Looking to call out Insta on something he said 3-5 years ago?

Who is really off to the good start?

This sounds like a certain has-beens, over-rated neutered lame fan that liked to post on the tennis-sea board, until he got his idiot drunk face slapped red to many times. He claimed to be a nuttless-drunkard fan for football, but a rubber-dollie fan for any other sports. (band-wagon mostly)

I'm still waiting for a link to your claim (lie). o_O

This sounds like a certain has-beens, over-rated neutered lame fan that liked to post on the tennis-sea board, until he got his idiot drunk face slapped red to many times. He claimed to be a nuttless-drunkard fan for football, but a rubber-dollie fan for any other sports. (band-wagon mostly)

I'm still waiting for a link to your claim (lie). o_O

All the makings of Iwish26 whom had a huge obsession of all things Tebow, UF, and Insta.

Reactions: instaGATOR
All the makings of Iwish26 whom had a huge obsession of all things Tebow, UF, and Insta.

I believe you were the genius that claimed FU would have beaten ND up and down the field last year? Between you, Insta, and LizardGrad sharing half a brain, I can't seem to remember which one of you three says the dumbest things. They all run together. But it is cute to see you run to Insta's defense, once again. Adorable

And you were pretty interested in everything I posted about, going back in my post history to search for stuff. But please, call ME obsessed. Still the same as you were before you tucked tail and ran.

Last edited:
First off liar, I'd like a link to what you claim that I said about Muschamp. (believed Mushchamp was the best coach in the country)

I could give you many links to Tebow subject posts that I've made in the past about Tebow, vs your Moon-roid loser (0-4 vs UF). However, I've been banned from the loser rubber dollie board, so I can no longer post anything there. :rolleyes: (you / they are the real chicken-chits)

So now you are running away from your Muschamp obsession, during his coaching tenure? You are denying the hundreds of posts you made about how he was the best recruiter in the country and the best coach? The best you have is "prove it"? Keep lying. As usual. Prove you didn't, If you can take a break from making racist comments on here. Glad to know this board sees you like every other board does, too.

As for Tebow, you ran from EVERY single reference to Tebow ONCE HE WAS CUT for the 5th time. You bragged about his preseason stats, and bragged how he was better than every HOF to play. You ignored every post about him, but ran over here to whine about how unfair it was that he got cut. And how Chip Kelley, whom you claimed LOVED Tebow, was an idiot for cutting him. Just funny how you tucked tail and ran from being wrong.

I believe you were the genius that claimed FU would have beaten ND up and down the field last year? Between you, Insta, and LizardGrad sharing half a brain, I can't seem to remember which one of you three says the dumbest things. They all run together. But it is cute to see you run to Insta's defense, once again. Adorable

And you were pretty interested in everything I posted about, going back in my post history to search for stuff. But please, call ME obsessed. Still the same as you were before you tucked tail and ran.

I've never tucked tail and ran. Bitches like you snitched to Brent because we called you and you other alias out.

You are the one who disappeared after UF beat UT and finally showed back up because Grier got suspended. You finally had something to show more obsession towards UF.

I've never said much about Notre Dame nor predicted a UF vs ND game. I don't go to a UT board talking trash on ND.

You are the idiot who went through the trouble to get up a new monkier just to post on a UF site.

Like always keeping track of all Gator suspensions and arrests.

You seriously waste minutes out of your life to research Florida Gators.

This is beneath you MJ. If you have read, everyone has said this staff has done a great job loading up the offensive skill positions. The concern is OL and defensive depth with the biggest concerns being OL and DT.
But it wasn't too long ago you guys were bitching about his inability to recruit offensive skill players. And defensive players This was after he pulled in 8 OL the last two years. So, he only has one OL this year so far. And two DT and one DE. This after signing six between the two in 2015 and 2016.

So, along the OL, Mac has 9 players signed or committed. And he also has 9 on the DL. This with five months to go.

I have come to the conclusion that there are some guys that are going to bitch no matter what.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT