ADVERTISEMENT

Strangely good how quiet the Nole fans are?

Gotta admit it's really hard to come beat up on the someone else's board after a 5 in 7 or 4 in 8 season. But really in coming over here it's honestly to learn what weaknesses can be exploited at the end of November. Personally I think that both teams will be a lot better at the end of November and I'm looking forward to that game.

Noles WILL be back. They will always have plenty of talent (mostly because they have no behavioral or academic standards).....they just need to hit the right chemistry with their coaching staff.

Reactions: mcanes
Noles WILL be back. They will always have plenty of talent (mostly because they have no behavioral or academic standards).....they just need to hit the right chemistry with their coaching staff.
So your football "standards" are so much better?? Give me a break. Everyone recruits the same players. You have had your share of arrests and issues.(2 of your titles were under Urban the arrest king coach Meyer) . The arrogance of some UF fans is comical but it does keep me entertained.

Last edited:
So your football "standards" are so much better?? Give me a break. Everyone recruits the same players. You have had your share of arrests and issues.(2 of your titles were under Urban the arrest king coach Meyer) . The arrogance of some UF fans is comical but it does keep me entertained.

UF under Meyer was thug U for sure. The problem with us is we are thug u right but we suk... I dont care how many murderers it takes.....get us dam W's.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
UF under Meyer was thug U for sure.
giphy.gif

Last year at FSU was beyond abysmal and a lot of that is on Taggart, but I’m willing to give him a shot at turning things around in year two. Jimbo really left just about every aspect of the program in shambles. With the hiring of Briles/Clements/Dugans I expect big improvement for the offense. Last years coaches were basically working against each other and couldn’t even get the team to line up right. And that was when enough guys actually made it onto the field.

Blackman is average at worst, our skill players are top notch, but of course everything is dependent on the OL so still concerned there. Schedule is favorable.

No reason for FSU fans to be talking much here or anywhere else until we see what’s up.

Taggart is a bum who had a losing record as a college coach when we hired him. He also has the same agent as Jumbo yet FSU hired him anyway. He NEVER should have been hired at FSU. He is not even the great recruiter as we were told. No QB's in first 2 classes? Schedule is easy this year, next 2 years much harder. I cannot wait for him to be gone...

Reactions: PacoGator19
There is still nfl talent in tally. Not sure Willie can harness that though. Problem for noles that want him gone, the schedule is soft this year. They could be not very good but on talent alone win 9 games.

Coming to this board for awhile now and it is strange how the shit talkers from Tally are all but, gone these days. It took Taggart all of one year to do that. He’s lucky he’s got one of the weakest schedules in the nation besides Us and Clemson who will destroy them yet again.

pfft. You think these UGa fans appeared coincidentally just at the same time as the Nolies all vanished?

The FSU guys have never been big shit talkers going all the way back to posters like Alaskan and Megan even when they owned us. Pretty much the only one who showed up to talk shit was @BucaNole and he’s busy pretending to be a chick UGA fan atm. @Blayze
I'm not Bucanole, but wouldn't expect anything else from such a low IQ poster. You put the uck in suck.

Taggart was about 1-2 games from being fired from U.S.F. when Quinton Flowers saved his job. He is not a good coach but, Briles May be his savior. Mullen took less talent to more so, all those Jimbo screwed cries are pure bullshit. How much $$$ has he spent in assistants already? Aren’t they ( FSU Athletics ) in financial troubles?

Watch an FSU practice and then watch a UF practice. It is like night and day the differences between the 2 teams and the intensity and speed at which they practice at.

Looking back at last year's FSU team, the 5 wins wouldn't concern me if I were a Nole. New coach, you hope for the best but if it goes south and you only win 4-5 games...it's a throw away year. At least that's how i'd get thru it as a fan.

The concern is how the team looked. Think about Nebraska - that is a total and complete rehab job and it showed early. But later in the year you got the sense that they had hit rock bottom and were working back. FSU seems lost the entire year - and that would concern me if Tags was my coach.
I have to agree. I was not that surprised that we got off to a slow start, but I expected to see improvement each week. I think the new coaches will make a sifnificant difference on offense. If not, I think we will see a new head coach in Tally next year.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT