ADVERTISEMENT

Strangely good how quiet the Nole fans are?

gatorshime

Gator Great
Jan 30, 2002
Coming to this board for awhile now and it is strange how the shit talkers from Tally are all but, gone these days. It took Taggart all of one year to do that. He’s lucky he’s got one of the weakest schedules in the nation besides Us and Clemson who will destroy them yet again.

They have all kinds of issues. They had bounce houses at their recruiting event over the weekend. Taggart is getting made fun of by his own fans. He’s a train wreck right now and doesn’t know how to lead.

Reactions: sadgator
Strangely good how quiet the Nole fans are?

The story of the freezing little bird, the cow and the coyote comes to mind.
'They Call Me Nobody' -- Terrance Hill and Henry Fonda
Lessons:
1. Those that chit on you are not always your enemy.
2. Those that pull you outta the chit and dust you off are not always your friend.
Anyway, the moral of the story was,
'When you're up to your nose in chit, remember to keep your mouth shut.' :D

Last edited:
It’s where they belong and deserve to be. I’m not joking that they made a deal with the devil. Temporary relevance with even worse people than the scum and thugs they always recruited, a tainted title they didn’t deserve or earn with the weakest schedule in a bad year for college football. Earned zero respect and damaged their already piss poor reputation even further. They deserved last year, and in fact if you consider lousiville and bc had them beaten if they hadn’t fluked out long passes at the end, it should have been worse. They had to get lucky to beat Samford. That’s where they belong, folks. Without cheating, cheap shots, flouting the rules and no academic standards, they became a place where front runners and thugs were welcome. Like all bullies they backed down and cowered when punched in the face, but every so often the worst happened and every other program they might have to play happened to have a down year at the same time, and sadly, sh*t floats. That’s why they have any notoriety at all. Take away the cheating and hiding in the acc and ****ing competition and they’re just samford, but with less academic standards. They deserve this, and the great thing is the money situation has them locked down for awhile. They think a new OC is going to change everything, but we’ve seen how that works first hand. I hope they have worse luck than we did, and it lasts forever. Hopefully there will be some ncaa allegations bc I don’t believe they’ve ever gotten a kid to go there legitimately if they have any other offers. If you’ve been to that campus you know what I mean. It’s awful, depressing, and smells like baked beans. Given the lack of competition and value of a degree from there, you only get front running Prisma Donnas and kids on the take.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.., theyvard the wrong choice for every kid, every situation, zero exceptions. You go there and you are immediately admitting to a complete lack of character. If you just turned the place into a prison right this second and kept everyone there locked up for life, you’d be perfectly safe knowing the world won’t miss any of those people. The day they are no longer allowed to have a football program will be like curing sports of cancer. Screw them. The only bad thing about last season was that they got 5 wins.

Reactions: gatorbuilderorlando
It’s where they belong and deserve to be. I’m not joking that they made a deal with the devil. Temporary relevance with even worse people than the scum and thugs they always recruited, a tainted title they didn’t deserve or earn with the weakest schedule in a bad year for college football. Earned zero respect and damaged their already piss poor reputation even further. They deserved last year, and in fact if you consider lousiville and bc had them beaten if they hadn’t fluked out long passes at the end, it should have been worse. They had to get lucky to beat Samford. That’s where they belong, folks. Without cheating, cheap shots, flouting the rules and no academic standards, they became a place where front runners and thugs were welcome. Like all bullies they backed down and cowered when punched in the face, but every so often the worst happened and every other program they might have to play happened to have a down year at the same time, and sadly, sh*t floats. That’s why they have any notoriety at all. Take away the cheating and hiding in the acc and ****ing competition and they’re just samford, but with less academic standards. They deserve this, and the great thing is the money situation has them locked down for awhile. They think a new OC is going to change everything, but we’ve seen how that works first hand. I hope they have worse luck than we did, and it lasts forever. Hopefully there will be some ncaa allegations bc I don’t believe they’ve ever gotten a kid to go there legitimately if they have any other offers. If you’ve been to that campus you know what I mean. It’s awful, depressing, and smells like baked beans. Given the lack of competition and value of a degree from there, you only get front running Prisma Donnas and kids on the take.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again.., theyvard the wrong choice for every kid, every situation, zero exceptions. You go there and you are immediately admitting to a complete lack of character. If you just turned the place into a prison right this second and kept everyone there locked up for life, you’d be perfectly safe knowing the world won’t miss any of those people. The day they are no longer allowed to have a football program will be like curing sports of cancer. Screw them. The only bad thing about last season was that they got 5 wins.

We recruit the exact same kids.

Lol - quit sugar-coating your opinions and say how you really feel

LOL. You are an amusing fella.

Which makes them choosing to go there even worse decision makers and having bad character. If you have a choice to go there and anywhere else you would choose anywhere else.

Bad character would be to paint all FSU recruits/players with the same broad brush. UF, FSU, most every P5 institution has examples of bad characters and examples of great characters. FSU recruits and signs blue chip players every year. Is your contention that somehow those BC players have no other offers? Wow

Is there a way to erase them from the feed as opposed to just ignoring them? I don’t want to even know they exist here.

Bad character would be to paint all FSU recruits/players with the same broad brush. UF, FSU, most every P5 institution has examples of bad characters and examples of great characters. FSU recruits and signs blue chip players every year. Is your contention that somehow those BC players have no other offers? Wow
It’s true. We both have good dudes and bad dudes.

Kick rocks, nole. Blocking you.
Aww...I am heartbroken. LOL. Your handle really reads ih8myself. People who carry this kind of hate over a sport that children play, should seek help. I am rooting for you.

Taylor Jacobs is partly responsible for their downfall.

I usually don't laugh or promote cheating spouses but it does make me chuckle just a tiny bit.

Disappointing that you never tell us how you feel about FSU. You get my vote for the funniest rants on this board.

Nothing to brag about or gloat over. Still wait and see what is going to happen with the program.

User name checks out.

You've never seen a vagina in real life.

Last year at FSU was beyond abysmal and a lot of that is on Taggart, but I’m willing to give him a shot at turning things around in year two. Jimbo really left just about every aspect of the program in shambles. With the hiring of Briles/Clements/Dugans I expect big improvement for the offense. Last years coaches were basically working against each other and couldn’t even get the team to line up right. And that was when enough guys actually made it onto the field.

Blackman is average at worst, our skill players are top notch, but of course everything is dependent on the OL so still concerned there. Schedule is favorable.

No reason for FSU fans to be talking much here or anywhere else until we see what’s up.

Reactions: Vickirsam
Coming to this board for awhile now and it is strange how the shit talkers from Tally are all but, gone these days. It took Taggart all of one year to do that. He’s lucky he’s got one of the weakest schedules in the nation besides Us and Clemson who will destroy them yet again.

U suck. Im better than you. Happy now

Yeah, IMO we'll know by midseason if the Taggart regime is viable.
With the schedule the way it is, it’ll be hard to know. sadgator is an idiot, and even he could probably coach FSU’s talent to have a semi-decent (pun) record by mid year.

Taggart will definitely be vastly improved in 2019, but you might still not know how good he really is.

Reactions: fsu939913

lmao - so great - maybe the greatest of all time

Great coaches don't have those types of seasons. If he doesn't work out he'll be there for 3 years and you guys will look like we have over the last 9 years before Mullen came in.

Looking back at last year's FSU team, the 5 wins wouldn't concern me if I were a Nole. New coach, you hope for the best but if it goes south and you only win 4-5 games...it's a throw away year. At least that's how i'd get thru it as a fan.

The concern is how the team looked. Think about Nebraska - that is a total and complete rehab job and it showed early. But later in the year you got the sense that they had hit rock bottom and were working back. FSU seems lost the entire year - and that would concern me if Tags was my coach.

With the schedule the way it is, it’ll be hard to know. sadgator is an idiot, and even he could probably coach FSU’s talent to have a semi-decent (pun) record by mid year.

Taggart will definitely be vastly improved in 2019, but you might still not know how good he really is.

I hope we start 0 and 6 so we can get rid of him

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT