ADVERTISEMENT

Statement on Russian-Ukrainian Crisis by Italy’s Archbishop Carlo Maria Vigano

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Man, I LOVE this guy. He is so spot on!

https://www.scribd.com/document/563...Ukrainian-Crisis-Vigano-Mar-7-2022#from_embed

In a nutshell:

If we look at what is happening in Ukraine, without being misled by the gross falsifications of the mainstream media, we realize that respect for each other’s rights has been completely ignored; indeed, we have the impression that the Biden Administration, NATO and the European Union deliberately want to maintain a situation of obvious imbalance, precisely to make impossible any attempt at a peaceful resolution of the Ukrainian crisis, provoking the Russian Federation to trigger a conflict…

…It should not surprise us that pluralism and freedom of speech, so praised in countries that claim to be democratic, are daily disavowed by censorship and intolerance towards opinions not aligned with the official narrative. Manipulations of this kind have become the norm during the so-called pandemic, to the detriment of doctors, scientists and dissenting journalists, who have been discredited and ostracized for the mere fact of daring to question the effectiveness of experimental serums. Two years later, the truth about the adverse effects and the unfortunate management of the health emergency has proven them right, but the truth is stubbornly ignored because it does not correspond to what the system wanted and still wants today.

If the world media have so far been able to lie shamelessly on a matter of strict scientific relevance, spreading lies and hiding reality, we should ask ourselves why, in the present situation, they should suddenly rediscover that intellectual honesty and respect for the code of ethics widely denied with Covid.

But if this colossal fraud has been supported and disseminated by the media, it must be recognized that national and international health institutions, governments, magistrates, law enforcement agencies and the Catholic Hierarchy itself all share responsibility for the disaster – each in its own sphere by actively supporting or failing to oppose the narrative – a disaster that has affected billions of people in their health, their property, the exercise of their individual rights and even their very lives. Even in this case, it is difficult to imagine that those who have been guilty of such crimes in support of a pandemic that was intended and maliciously amplified could suddenly have a jolt of dignity and show solicitude for their citizens and their homeland when a war threatens their security and their economy…

…NATO has failed to keep its commitments to Russia, or has at least forced the situation at a very delicate moment for geopolitical balances. We should ask ourselves why the United States – or rather the American deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House – wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.

We should ask ourselves why the United States – or rather the American deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House – wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.

Brandon's incompetence is getting his agenda and ass kicked (curb stomped) so...............

images

Man, I LOVE this guy. He is so spot on!

https://www.scribd.com/document/563...Ukrainian-Crisis-Vigano-Mar-7-2022#from_embed

In a nutshell:

If we look at what is happening in Ukraine, without being misled by the gross falsifications of the mainstream media, we realize that respect for each other’s rights has been completely ignored; indeed, we have the impression that the Biden Administration, NATO and the European Union deliberately want to maintain a situation of obvious imbalance, precisely to make impossible any attempt at a peaceful resolution of the Ukrainian crisis, provoking the Russian Federation to trigger a conflict…

…It should not surprise us that pluralism and freedom of speech, so praised in countries that claim to be democratic, are daily disavowed by censorship and intolerance towards opinions not aligned with the official narrative. Manipulations of this kind have become the norm during the so-called pandemic, to the detriment of doctors, scientists and dissenting journalists, who have been discredited and ostracized for the mere fact of daring to question the effectiveness of experimental serums. Two years later, the truth about the adverse effects and the unfortunate management of the health emergency has proven them right, but the truth is stubbornly ignored because it does not correspond to what the system wanted and still wants today.

If the world media have so far been able to lie shamelessly on a matter of strict scientific relevance, spreading lies and hiding reality, we should ask ourselves why, in the present situation, they should suddenly rediscover that intellectual honesty and respect for the code of ethics widely denied with Covid.

But if this colossal fraud has been supported and disseminated by the media, it must be recognized that national and international health institutions, governments, magistrates, law enforcement agencies and the Catholic Hierarchy itself all share responsibility for the disaster – each in its own sphere by actively supporting or failing to oppose the narrative – a disaster that has affected billions of people in their health, their property, the exercise of their individual rights and even their very lives. Even in this case, it is difficult to imagine that those who have been guilty of such crimes in support of a pandemic that was intended and maliciously amplified could suddenly have a jolt of dignity and show solicitude for their citizens and their homeland when a war threatens their security and their economy…

…NATO has failed to keep its commitments to Russia, or has at least forced the situation at a very delicate moment for geopolitical balances. We should ask ourselves why the United States – or rather the American deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House – wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.
This is EXACTLY what is happening. and our libs are either too dumb, or blind, or want this to happen also. There is no other explanation.

We should ask ourselves why the United States – or rather the American deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House – wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.

Brandon's incompetence is getting his agenda and ass kicked (curb stomped) so...............

images
Make no mistake about it...this gas price hike is well planned out. Libs are LOVING this. They drive prices up to get paid by big oil. They care ZERO about climate change. They are lying about that.

Reactions: kjfreeze
Make no mistake about it...this gas price hike is well planned out. Libs are LOVING this. They drive prices up to get paid by big oil. They care ZERO about climate change. They are lying about that.
I don't think they are lying. They are just that delusional. Low information sheep.

Reactions: kjfreeze
I don't think they are lying. They are just that delusional. Low information sheep.
The politicians are lying their azzes off. Under the "global warming" context. they could not give even one chit about global warming, if it was even remotely true. they play this game with their dumb voters, and sit back and reap payments from big oil for driving the prices up. Another big lie perpetrated on the American public, when it is, and always has been about payoffs

I am no apologist for the idiot Biden but I did not get past page 4 and here is why:

"To be considering the possible expansion of NATO into Ukraine, without thinking that it will arouse Russia’s legitimate protests, is nothing short of puzzling, especially given the fact that in 1991 NATO pledged to the Kremlin not to expand further.Not only that: at the end

DC:Note he switches from Russia to the Kremlin. Why? Because the guarantees were to the USSR not Russia.

of 2021,Der Spiegel published drafts of a treaty with theUnited States and an agreement with NATO on security guarantees(here, here andhere). Moscow demanded legal guarantees from its Western partners that would prevent NATO from further eastward expansion by adding Ukraine to the alliance and also from establishing military bases in post-Soviet countries. The proposals als ocontained a clause on the non-deployment of offensive weapons by NATO near Russia’s borders and on the withdrawal of NATO forces in Eastern Europe back to their 1997 positions.

DC:That is a non starter as it leaves Poland and the Baltic states out to dry. Note these were drafrs not acutal treaties

As we can see, NATO has failed to keep its commitments to Russia, or has at least forced the situation at a very delicate moment for geopolitical balances.

DC:Really which ones? How about Russia, UK and the USoA guaranteeing Ukraine's borders and that would include the breakaways and Crimea.

We should ask ourselves why the United States or rather the American
deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.

DC:Well he got the electoral fraud part right. Wow Biden is such a genius he has fooled all of Europe by this grand scheme well everyone except the author of this article. Biden has botched his response and everything else he has touched since being selected but has managed to pull off this grand scheme were he tricked Putin into invading and Europe into this "conflict." He has done this all while hiding in his basement, spouting nonsense at the podium and crapping his pants. Oh I know his handlers are geniuses also.

As General Marco Bertolini, former commander of the Joint Summit OperationalCommand, has lucidly observed:

The United States did not just win the Cold Warbut also wanted to humiliate [Russia] by taking everything that in a certain sense fell within its area of influence.

Really imputing motive as humiliation? This was Clinton, Bush, zer0 and ByeDones motives? Maybe the motive is to ensure that the Russians are contained and not allowed to once again rise to be a threat to Europe or their former vassal states. I mean did the west force the eastern block nations into NATO? Or maybe they fear Russia and joined willingly. Or Maybe Biden et al have been working this scheme since 1991.

[Putin] bore with the Baltic countries, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria [joining NATO]. Faced with Ukraine [joining NATO], which would have taken away any possibility of access to the Black Sea, he reacted

east-europe.jpg

DC:Wait that beige mass on the right is Russia and look at all the land it has on the Black Sea.

But look at Turkey. They control the only entrance in and out. I guess if Turkey cuts Putin off then Putin has a right to invade Turkey also.

Sorry the guy may have his heart in the right place since he seems to align with the right but just here I have shown he is biased to the point of deceit by commission and by omission.

NAH I had enough already. This is Putin's fault alone. And Biden is a feckless idiot incapable of grand schemes.

Last edited:
My guess is Russia (Putin) will not allow anymore NATO membership on his actual border. I highly doubt they try and follow through with Finland after this Ukraine invasion.

I am no apologist for the idiot Biden but I did not get past page 4 and here is why:

"To be considering the possible expansion of NATO into Ukraine, without thinking that it will arouse Russia’s legitimate protests, is nothing short of puzzling, especially given the fact that in 1991 NATO pledged to the Kremlin not to expand further.Not only that: at the end

DC:Note he switches from Russia to the Kremlin. Why? Because the guarantees were to the USSR not Russia.

of 2021,Der Spiegel published drafts of a treaty with theUnited States and an agreement with NATO on security guarantees(here, here andhere). Moscow demanded legal guarantees from its Western partners that would prevent NATO from further eastward expansion by adding Ukraine to the alliance and also from establishing military bases in post-Soviet countries. The proposals als ocontained a clause on the non-deployment of offensive weapons by NATO near Russia’s borders and on the withdrawal of NATO forces in Eastern Europe back to their 1997 positions.

DC:That is a non starter as it leaves Poland and the Baltic states out to dry. Note these were drafrs not acutal treaties

As we can see, NATO has failed to keep its commitments to Russia, or has at least forced the situation at a very delicate moment for geopolitical balances.

DC:Really which ones? How about Russia, UK and the USoA guaranteeing Ukraine's borders and that would include the breakaways and Crimea.

We should ask ourselves why the United States or rather the American
deep state which regained power after the electoral fraud that brought Joe Biden to the White House wants to create tensions with Russia and involve its European partners in the conflict, with all the consequences we can imagine.

DC:Well he got the electoral fraud part right. Wow Biden is such a genius he has fooled all of Europe by this grand scheme well everyone except the author of this article. Biden has botched his response and everything else he has touched since being selected but has managed to pull off this grand scheme were he tricked Putin into invading and Europe into this "conflict." He has done this all while hiding in his basement, spouting nonsense at the podium and crapping his pants. Oh I know his handlers are geniuses also.

As General Marco Bertolini, former commander of the Joint Summit OperationalCommand, has lucidly observed:

The United States did not just win the Cold Warbut also wanted to humiliate [Russia] by taking everything that in a certain sense fell within its area of influence.

Really imputing motive as humiliation? This was Clinton, Bush, zer0 and ByeDones motives? Maybe the motive is to ensure that the Russians are contained and not allowed to once again rise to be a threat to Europe or their former vassal states. I mean did the west force the eastern block nations into NATO? Or maybe they fear Russia and joined willingly. Or Maybe Biden et al have been working this scheme since 1991.

[Putin] bore with the Baltic countries, Poland, Romania and Bulgaria [joining NATO]. Faced with Ukraine [joining NATO], which would have taken away any possibility of access to the Black Sea, he reacted

east-europe.jpg

DC:Wait that beige mass on the right is Russia and look at all the land it has on the Black Sea.

But look at Turkey. They control the only entrance in and out. I guess if Turkey cuts Putin off then Putin has a right to invade Turkey also.

Sorry the guy may have his heart in the right place since he seems to align with the right but just here I have shown he is biased to the point of deceit by commission and by omission.

NAH I had enough already. This is Putin's fault alone. And Biden is a feckless idiot incapable of grand schemes.
So much of your premise here is that Brandon is pulling these strings...when it fact he is just a pawn. The deep state (both political parties) actually are calling the shots. Brandon does not know which state he is in most of the day, and simply cannot be making any REAL decision's. Brandon proclaimed he was a moderate...and his actions since in office have been nowhere NEAR moderate.

I do actually agree that NATO has thrown fuel on the fire here, but still the way Russia seems to be fighting this war will come back and haunt them for a very long time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT