ADVERTISEMENT

Spurrier bragging on Coach Prime

Spurs gets after CBN pretty good in that interview. CBN should do himself a favor and beat Tennessee in two weeks.

Spurs gets after CBN pretty good in that interview. CBN should do himself a favor and beat Tennessee in two weeks.

Yep Spurrier was diplomatic about it but you could tell he couldn't believe we had that many mistakes in that game.

I love Spurrier, we all should. But he's been out of coaching for like a decade after he literally quit 3 games into the season.

Sometimes you have to take things with a grain of salt.

Reactions: GatorNation79
I hope Nebraska beats Colorado. They will probably blow the game like last week though.

Like Prime or not…Colorado’s offensive play calling is dynamic to watch…it is tremendously entertaining the way they mix it up…and sadgator was seriously jealous watching that game.
Bingo!!!^^^^ the way Sanders could just open up the field and stay away from defenders was amazing. They will have a special year as they’ll only get better.

Like Prime or not…Colorado’s offensive play calling is dynamic to watch…it is tremendously entertaining the way they mix it up…and sadgator was seriously jealous watching that game.
Yep, agree. They have been fun to watch these first two games.

Deion Sanders and Colorado is a nice, feel good story and good for them. But Colorado gets a reality check the next 2 weeks when they play at Oregon and then host USC. Later on they host Oregon State and go to UCLA, Washington State & Utah. Considering how terrible this program was, even going .500 for the season will show what a tremendous job Sanders is doing. And maybe they'll win 7 games. But people are kind of getting carried away with the whole Prime thing, IMO.

Reactions: Gator Fever
Deion Sanders and Colorado is a nice, feel good story and good for them. But Colorado gets a reality check the next 2 weeks when they play at Oregon and then host USC. Later on they host Oregon State and go to UCLA, Washington State & Utah. Considering how terrible this program was, even going .500 for the season will show what a tremendous job Sanders is doing. And maybe they'll win 7 games. But people are kind of getting carried away with the whole Prime thing, IMO.

I will be glad when they hit 2 losses so the media will have to quit talking about them so much.

Pathetic how the announcers mentions Slime Time preaching fundamental tackling after an FSU transfer whiffs on one. Deion could never tackle worth a schiit during his NFL career. Running backs used to cream their pants when they saw Deion in front of them.

Deion also looks like a retard being the the one in that entire stadium with shades on.
I actually would wholeheartedly have rooted for his career had he not turned this into a Shit show circus without accomplishing 0.

Much respect for the way to handle that butt kicking. I like what he says at the 7:45 mark. He's got a gold jacket that he didnt buy.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
After Southern Cal puts a beatdown on Colorado next Saturday, the Prime hype will start fading away.
Why hate on Coach Prime? Colorado won 1 game last year and have a tough schedule. If they become bowl eligible then this year is a success. Let him get 8-10 more productive players and they will be more competitive against the big schools. Does Florida want to play Colorado at Colorado?

Why hate on Coach Prime? Colorado won 1 game last year and have a tough schedule. If they become bowl eligible then this year is a success. Let him get 8-10 more productive players and they will be more competitive against the big schools. Does Florida want to play Colorado at Colorado?

I am just tired of the media hyping it. You see quite a few teams go from 1 win to around 6 throughout the years. Pell had that big turnaround year 2 with 7 regular season wins after none the year prior. He is doing it a totally different way though basically firing all the previous players in this new portal system.

I wonder if sub-prime wears his sunglasses at night games..
He wore them last week as the sun was setting in Colorado. After CSU took an early command in the first half, he took the shades off. Slime Time wore those shades with nothing but clouds yesterday.
No different than Ricky Williams wearing his helmet during a post game interview.

I wonder if sub-prime wears his sunglasses at night games..
sunglasses-at-night-corey-hart.gif

Bowden didn't start forgetting names of his players till he was in his late 60's-early 70's.

Something you Deion nut swingers ignored. Deion may need to start putting his left foot down.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT