ADVERTISEMENT

Soft Undisciplined and young

steven orr

Rowdy Reptile
Dec 6, 2005
While there is youth and the future is bright...the weak arm tackling is disturbing and a sign of a soft team. The special teams penalties are laziness and selfishness. I am behind coach Mc but i don't understand the pro single back run game w no fullback and and no read option

You'd think after 3 quarters of arm tackling and not wrapping up and it isn't working you'd say to yourself we as a def need to wrap up. But we have had selfish players for a long time now and this group is no different.

We have also resorted back to the Ouchies and booboos laying on the ground needing attention. Sign of a very soft team.

I have to disagree. I realize there were a number of missed tackles but soft? There are some real warriors on this young team. As for the offense, Mac is using whatever it takes with the talent he has.

We are not a soft team at all. Far from that. We are very young though so you got that right.

Reactions: 46885
You'd think after 3 quarters of arm tackling and not wrapping up and it isn't working you'd say to yourself we as a def need to wrap up. But we have had selfish players for a long time now and this group is no different.
Bro you're acting like nobody is talking about it...Coach Mac said in the presser after the game that we need to improve tackling and that it was horrible...if it was as easily done as "saying it" hell we would be perfect in every aspect of the game...lol I could actually make all the correct calls for my living room and the Gators would be undefeated! I think that Coach Mac is doing a great job....I'm a little surprised that the defense has taken a step back from last year but everyone knows that there is a tackling problem...IMO it's the worse problem on the defense.

An soft team would of checked in after going down 13 in the 4th qtr. !!! This team showed a lot of toughness to keep fighting against the odds to get the victory !!!!

An soft team would of checked in after going down 13 in the 4th qtr. !!! This team showed a lot of toughness to keep fighting against the odds to get the victory !!!!
Absolutely this^^^^^the D was saving face and contained their last couple of series wonderfully. Damn, I can't wait to see this team live Saturday. Go Gators

Reactions: jroc287
$ Down. We looked pretty tough on UT's second to last drive!
We changed our scheme and it worked. This team isn't soft. You don't win that game with a soft team period. Anyone who says that this team is soft must have been an All American linebacker

Reactions: jroc287
I know this...our defensive talent is just as good as last year but our defense isn't as good...that's coaching on the defensive side if the ball. Hope it improves. I'll enjoy the win and we aren't soft at all...gritty team.

Soft = BS
==========

However, I have a question for the informed here.

Can anyone give us some insight on why we never see these players on the field?

WR Ryan Sousa 6-0 195 rsFr SQ ****
- Was 1st Team 7A All State
As a HS senior he had 89 catches for 1,664 yards, 18.7 yds/rec with 23 TD's.

While this kid gets the playing time, WR C.J. Worton 6-0 195 So ***
As a HS senior he had 42 catches for 1,052 yds, 25 yds/rec with 15 TD's.

================

TE Moral Stephens 6-3 240 rsFr SQ **** - In B-Ball, averaged 16 pt's & 7 Rb's per game.
As a HS senior he had 56 catches for 1,105 yards, 19.7 yds/rec with 14 TD's.

While some people make a big deal over TE Camrin Knight 6-3 230 Fr ****
As a HS senior he had 24 catches for 335 yds, 14.0 yds/rec with 5 TD's.

Just wondering about the where and why of it all?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT