ADVERTISEMENT

So we getting a NY6 bowl. Yeah baby.

UGA absolutely has the D-talent and scheme to beat LSU imo. LSU's offense is playing at such a high level I'm not sure they can be slowed down, but UGA running the ball on O and with Smart they are a good matchup, even if they haven't played as well through the year.

I don't like Georgia in that game, but I don't dislike them either.

Since the SEC refs didn't call holding on either LSU or UGly in our games, the outcome may depend on which OL they let hold in the SEC-C. Which one does the SEC think has the best chance to win the CFP $$$ becomes a factor in my theory... ;)

Since the SEC refs didn't call holding on either LSU or UGly in our games, the outcome may depend on which OL they let hold in the SEC-C. Which one does the SEC think has the best chance to win the CFP $$$ becomes a factor in my theory... ;)
Or would the SEC rather have 2 teams in the CFP? :D

UF lost to #1 LSU and #4 UGly, both in away games.

UGly would have lost to #1 LSU, and to NR SCa @ home.

Speculation: o_O

IF UF wins out and UGly loses to LSU and in their bowl game, UF would likely be ranked ahead of UGly again in the Final Polls... :cool:
Mullen disagrees with you. Mullen stated any game UF plays in state is a home game, so you are overruled by the head of your football program. :D

Mullen disagrees with you. Mullen stated any game UF plays in state is a home game, so you are overruled by the head of your football program. :D

Well, ole Vince claimed that Jax was really a UGly home game for 2 decades (70/s 80's), so you're FoS grasping as usual... :p

UF 38 - 27 @ SCa -- In the rain & wind

UGly 17 - 20 SCa in 2-OT's -- @ Athens on a clear day

:D:D:p:D:D

Well, ole Vince claimed that Jax was really a UGly home game for 2 decades (70/s 80's), so you're FoS grasping as usual... :p

:D:D:p:D:D
I'm quoting your coach from this year. Are you saying your coach is FoS?

Georgia 24 Florida 17... all that matters. I told you we would win the decade. :D

Yep, you finally squeaked out a 4-6 decade win, your 3rd since 1950, with the help of the SEC (no OL holding calls) Refs, so congrats on that to the SEC's excuse for game Refs... :cool:

Vince had his opinion. o_O
Mullen has his opinion. o_O
You have your delusions.:confused:
I have the facts, most often... :cool: --- :p

Yep, you finally squeaked out a 4-6 decade win, your 3rd since 1950, with the help of the SEC (no OL holding calls) Refs, so congrats on that to the SEC's excuse for game Refs... :cool:

Vince had his opinion. o_O
Mullen has his opinion. o_O
You have your delusions.:confused:
I have the facts, most often... :cool: --- :p

LOL... you're hilarious. Don't even talk about officiating and then mention SC-FL game.

Reactions: GwinnettDawg
Please feel free to detail the SEC ref's calls, both ways, vs SCa. :cool:
Show us all how phootball smart you are... :rolleyes:
=====

This is where 2nd year Dan has UF, after losing his starting QB.
Where would 4th & Dumb be if Froom had gone down in 3rd game? o_O

Week 14 Coaches Poll Top 25 Rankings

8. Florida (9-2) — The Gators had a bye week to prepare for Florida State up on Saturday night. Both losses for Florida so far came in SEC play against top-10 teams. Quarterback Kyle Trask sits at 2,293 passing yards, 21 touchdowns to 6 interceptions this season (8.5 Gms), stepping in full time for Feleipe Franks after a Week 3 injury against Kentucky.

Please feel free to detail the SEC ref's calls, both ways, vs SCa. :cool:
Show us all how phootball smart you are... :rolleyes:
=====

This is where 2nd year Dan has UF, after losing his starting QB.
Where would 4th & Dumb be if Froom had gone down in 3rd game? o_O

Week 14 Coaches Poll Top 25 Rankings

8. Florida (9-2) — The Gators had a bye week to prepare for Florida State up on Saturday night. Both losses for Florida so far came in SEC play against top-10 teams. Quarterback Kyle Trask sits at 2,293 passing yards, 21 touchdowns to 6 interceptions this season (8.5 Gms), stepping in full time for Feleipe Franks after a Week 3 injury against Kentucky.
Congrats... meanwhile we're 10-1 after playing 5 teams with byes to prepare for us ... net -3.
We beat you and controlled the game... unfortunately with half our offense tied behind our backs.
Just a heads up since you took the JAX loss so hard even though I've been telling you since January, Dawgs win their 4th straight in JAX next year. You may want to start finding a safe space. :)Just trying to help a brother out. :)
Gotta run... have a great day Insta.

Reactions: superdawg51
Our 2nd year HC, backup QB, 3-4 star players, no healthy starting DE's, and the SEC (no OL holding) refs allowed you to squeak out a one score win. :rolleyes:

While some of you delusional nuttlickers were predicting a 20+ win, with your genius Saban jr HC, and with your 2 dozen 5 star players.

As to next year,,,, please bet your lot & single wide on the outcome... :cool:.

Always a great Gator day in sunny rural N.FL, but thanks anyway... :)

Congrats... meanwhile we're 10-1 after playing 5 teams with byes to prepare for us ... net -3.
We beat you and controlled the game... unfortunately with half our offense tied behind our backs.
Just a heads up since you took the JAX loss so hard even though I've been telling you since January, Dawgs win their 4th straight in JAX next year. You may want to start finding a safe space. :)Just trying to help a brother out. :)
Gotta run... have a great day Insta.
Fromm along with that elite defense returns....4 straight East titles, take it to the bank.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
I kinda hope he goes. I love Fromm, he’s all Dawg, but ready to see a new QB personally.
Really smart player. Arm is average but outside of a couple of bad games here and there he does a good job of not putting dawgs in bad situations. Will be interesting to watch if he goes. If he is really a first rounder I would think he jumps.

3 nattys to 1, which is what really counts, right? Congrats on the leather headgear days...
People who don't care about history usually have no history. I know some of you guys (not all) think football started in the 90s.
We have 2 nattys.

Really smart player. Arm is average but outside of a couple of bad games here and there he does a good job of not putting dawgs in bad situations. Will be interesting to watch if he goes. If he is really a first rounder I would think he jumps.
I agree in that I think he goes if he gets a first round grade, but I honestly don't see that grade coming now.

People who don't care about history usually have no history. I know some of you guys (not all) think football started in the 90s.
We have 2 nattys.

You have 1. Ohio St. was recognized as the AP champion in 42 and UGA finished ranked number 2. A bunch of minor polls named UGA as co-champion. And here’s what’s funny...your own school didn’t even start claiming 1942 until decades later. Shows how much they really believe in their claim.

Our 2nd year HC, backup QB, 3-4 star players, no healthy starting DE's, and the SEC (no OL holding) refs allowed you to squeak out a one score win. :rolleyes:

While some of you delusional nuttlickers were predicting a 20+ win, with your genius Saban jr HC, and with your 2 dozen 5 star players.

As to next year,,,, please bet your lot & single wide on the outcome... :cool:.

Always a great Gator day in sunny rural N.FL, but thanks anyway... :)
Your HC has years on our guy running a program. I think it's obvious that Trask was 2nd string because Mullen chose the wrong QB to start... that's on Dan.
The funny thing is that most of our elite defense consists of starters who were 2, 3 and 4 star guys, which kinda kills the narrative that Kirby doesn't develop talent. However, our 5 star pups are logging some crucial reps on defense and are coming on strong. We lose 3 starters off of defense for next year. It's going to be fun.

Reactions: superdawg51
You have 1. Ohio St. was recognized as the AP champion in 42 and UGA finished ranked number 2. A bunch of minor polls named UGA as co-champion. And here’s what’s funny...your own school didn’t even start claiming 1942 until decades later. Shows how much they really believe in their claim.
Let me know if you get it changed. Otherwise, we have 2.

Not all all Oozie. Trust me, we're enjoying him leading your program. Let's see if he runs his mouth this offseason.

Yes, he very clearly does get under your skin. I’m convinced he slept with your wife or something. Mullen was asked directly by the sideline reporter on the field after the Mizzou game if he’d be rooting for an Auburn win because UF needed them to win to stay alive to win the division and a simple comment of War Eagle has you all hot and bothered. He didn’t go out of his way to bring up UGA or offer the comment unsolicited. Nothing about that is beta. Your fanbase is so soft and insecure.

Yes, he very clearly does get under your skin. I’m convinced he slept with your wife or something. Mullen was asked directly by the sideline reporter on the field after the Mizzou game if he’d be rooting for an Auburn win because UF needed them to win to stay alive to win the division and a simple comment of War Eagle has you all hot and bothered. He didn’t go out of his way to bring up UGA or offer the comment unsolicited. Nothing about that is beta. You project insecurities way too much.
Not at all... it was fun listening to the national media call him out last summer for running his mouth when he hadn't accomplished anything to earn it. Why would you go Laker on me and insult my wife? Not cool.
Btw, what's your connection to Georgia Southern? I'm not being a jerk, just curious. I noticed someone tagging you and @GwinnettDawg

Let me know if you get it changed. Otherwise, we have 2.

There’s nothing to change. You aren’t recognized as the champion officially. And your own school didn’t even start claiming that title until the 80’s. :rolleyes:Because they know like everyone else your claim is faulty.

But when you don’t have many championships might as well make them up. You all copy Bama in more ways than one.

Not at all... it was fun listening to the national media call him out last summer for running his mouth when he hadn't accomplished anything to earn it. Why would you go Laker on me and insult my wife? Not cool.
Btw, what's your connection to Georgia Southern? I'm not being a jerk, just curious. I noticed someone tagging you and @GwinnettDawg

I didn’t insult your wife. It’s a common saying and I used it because you nitpick every thing Mullen says and get in your feelings about it. Nobody expects you to like UF’s coach but you’re always parsing words looking for a perceived slight and that’s uncommon for somebody who hasn’t personally wronged you.

And I played there.

I didn’t insult your wife. It’s a common saying and I used it because you nitpick every thing Mullen says and get in your feelings about it. Nobody expects you to like UF’s coach but you’re always parsing words looking for a perceived slight and that’s uncommon for somebody who hasn’t personally wronged you.

And I played there.
Meh... my nitpicking is usually directed at Insta's transitive silliness. I've often openly reminded people I hate the Gators as far as football (& other sports) goes, but I generally and genuinely like people regardless of their affiliations. I love the rivalry and I respect people's love of their respective university/universities... as I've stated numerous times on here.
Very cool on playing for Georgia Southern. Were you fortunate enough to play for Erk or are you too young for that?
Side note: my daughter played Southern Social with someone not too long ago. I didn't get to make it but she said it was great and the crowd was great.

There’s nothing to change. You aren’t recognized as the champion officially. And your own school didn’t even start claiming that title until the 80’s. :rolleyes:Because they know like everyone else your claim is faulty.

But when you don’t have many championships might as well make them up. You all copy Bama in more ways than one.
What the f ever.....I lived through the last one and it was fantastic. What's really fun now is Kirby has UGA in the mix every year and that's all you can ask for with the current 4-team system...to be in the conversation. If the committee expands to a 20 team play off .........Mullen/Florida might get in one day.

Meh... my nitpicking is usually directed at Insta's transitive silliness. I've often openly reminded people I hate the Gators as far as football (& other sports) goes, but I generally and genuinely like people regardless of their affiliations. I love the rivalry and I respect people's love of their respective university/universities... as I've stated numerous times on here.
Very cool on playing for Georgia Southern. Were you fortunate enough to play for Erk or are you too young for that?
Side note: my daughter played Southern Social with someone not too long ago. I didn't get to make it but she said it was great and the crowd was great.

Way too young for that. I graduated in 2012 and played under Monken.

Reactions: GADAWGinIraq
We have 2 nattys.
Really? Don't be that guy...you know 42 you didn't win it...if so then we are going to count 1984. And history, ancient history, is a dawg specialty...

We have 2 nattys.

While the legghump, buttshiffin' nuttlickers rest their W/L history on the leather helmet, dirt road, horse & buggy days and before UF even had an official football team. You even try to count an UGly win over an inter-mural UF team. :rolleyes:

From 1950 > 1999, UF won 3 Decades to UGly's 2.
Since 1950, UF has the head-2-head W.L record and 4 decades to 3 for UGly.

NC's, UF 1996, 2006-08 --- UGly 1980
IF you are going to count your other (1940's) NC, then UF won one in the 1980's. o_O
So if it's 2 for UGly, then it's 4 for UF... :p

Your 'selective memory' history is showing, so maybe you should pull up your skirt... :cool:

LOL are dog fans already on the “just wait until next season” bandwagon? I thought March was when the national title predictions were regularly scheduled. You boys are starting early.

Really? Don't be that guy...you know 42 you didn't win it...if so then we are going to count 1984. And history, ancient history, is a dawg specialty...
History is becoming Gators as well... just like that kids/future recruits don't remember UF winning the SEC.

History is becoming Gators as well... just like that kids/future recruits don't remember UF winning the SEC.

The difference between UF and the rest of the SEC is that All Sports UF wins SEC and/or National Championships every single year, usually in multiple sports. The Gator Championship brand if out there on ESPN / SEC Network year-round... :p

Enough with the nuttlicker trolls already, back to the thread subject...

Using the current CFP Rankings

11. UF Best win: vs #15 AU -- Best losses: @ #2 LSU, WLOCP #4 UGA

10. PSU Best wins: vs #13 Mich, @ #17 Iowa -- Best losses @ #1 tOSU, @ #8 Minn
(maybe PSU ahead of UF by a hair -- 1 better win, 1 worse loss)

9. Bay Best wins @ #21 OkSt, vs #23 IoSt -- Best loss vs #7 OK
(bein ranked ahead of UF is voter moronics)

8. Minn Best win: vs #10 PSU, -- Best loss @ #17 Iowa
(bein ranked ahead of UF is voter moronics)

7. Okla Best wins @ #9 Bay, vs #23 IoSt -- Best loss @ NR K-St
(they lost to a freakin' unranked teaml -- only UGly has a worse loss)

6. Utah Best win: ZERO ranked team wins -- best loss @ #22 USCw
(their #6 ranking is a FREAKIN' JOKE)
==========

This is iG's ranking, going by the above records.
6. OK
7. PSU
8. UF
9. Bay
10. Minn
11. Utah

https://247sports.com/college/flori...ces-take-hit-in-latest-CFP-rankings-139278770

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT