ADVERTISEMENT

So, Trumps gone. HCQ is helpful according to AMJ

Who are you quoting? I will wait. I have seen the question “how many” lives were lost. You don’t see what? Lives that could have been lost due to the politicization of a drug that in moderate doses that is safe, and according to the studies has efficacy in both reducing viral shedding, reducing the longevity of illness and had shown to reduce mortality rates. Glad you aren’t my doc, seems you still want to play politics above all else. FWIW, you don’t have to “see it”. The research, shows it.
Reference posts # 17 and 19 for remarks lamenting many lives lost. I hope your doctor does not reflexively treat based on the current fad or on one or two articles. Remember, this is just one article. There are others that have shown no benefit with hcq. I understand you are pointing out that it is sad this has become more of a political rather than a medical issue. There I agree with you. I wonder who is responsible for that? Perhaps if Mr. Trump took the spotlight off himself and let his staff do their work it would not have been so.

Reference posts # 17 and 19 for remarks lamenting many lives lost. I hope your doctor does not reflexively treat based on the current fad or on one or two articles. Remember, this is just one article. There are others that have shown no benefit with hcq. I understand you are pointing out that it is sad this has become more of a political rather than a medical issue. There I agree with you. I wonder who is responsible for that? Perhaps if Mr. Trump took the spotlight off himself and let his staff do their work it would not have been so.
SMDH. You are blinded by TDS. That much is obvious. Yes, there are other studies supporting use of hcq as well. As for posts 17 and 19 let me help you. They both ask exactly what I stated, not what you stated. They both ask, “how many lives were lost?” I am guessing this is why you referenced post numbers instead of quoting. As for the spotlight being on Trump, the nerve of him. I mean, I cannot imagine him being in the spotlight as POTUS. Again, your TDS panties are showing. Again, thankful you aren’t my doc.

SMDH. You are blinded by TDS. That much is obvious. Yes, there are other studies supporting use of hcq as well. As for posts 17 and 19 let me help you. They both ask exactly what I stated, not what you stated. They both ask, “how many lives were lost?” I am guessing this is why you referenced post numbers instead of quoting. As for the spotlight being on Trump, the nerve of him. I mean, I cannot imagine him being in the spotlight as POTUS. Again, your TDS panties are showing. Again, thankful you aren’t my doc.
You asked who I was quoting and I told you.
He could have been one of the greatest presidents if he had not been so self absorbed. Didn’t he at one point come off sounding like he recommended drinking disinfectants? I don’t think that’s what he meant but he would say stuff like that and not retract or explain it. A leader should sometimes step back and delegate and have his staff deliver the message. A leader would have attempted to work with both sides. Imagine if he compromised even slightly. He could have swayed a few more independent votes to his side. (You do not believe me but I do lean more conservative than liberal. I had high hopes when he was elected.)

You asked who I was quoting and I told you.
He could have been one of the greatest presidents if he had not been so self absorbed. Didn’t he at one point come off sounding like he recommended drinking disinfectants? I don’t think that’s what he meant but he would say stuff like that and not retract or explain it. A leader should sometimes step back and delegate and have his staff deliver the message. A leader would have attempted to work with both sides. Imagine if he compromised even slightly. He could have swayed a few more independent votes to his side. (You do not believe me but I do lean more conservative than liberal. I had high hopes when he was elected.)

Yes I asked who you were quoting because, again, no one stated what you quoted. Simple as that. As for the other stuff, it’s mostly media talking points. Anyone with half of a brain understood what he was asking his task force that day. As for attempting to work with both sides, they had proven you cannot trust the other side. Is Biden attempting to unite?

Your goalposts keep moving. First it was no studies done. Now its randomized studies. Perhaps you can read the conclusion and get back. Lives could have been saved had the media not gone into hysterics trying to remove trump. Period. You are being obtuse and ignorant if you’re unwilling to acknowledge the a bunch of people a hell of alot smarter than yourself have concluded that 1. It helped people if given in early stages to recover faster and 2. Taking HCQ resulted in lower mortality rates. The media lied, people died. Those were there conclusions, yet you want to clutch those pearls. I know what it is, its the 8 masks not allowing enough oxygen to your brain

playing a semantics game with studies vs randomized study is a joke. The only truly respected study is a double blind fully random. one.. not done in this case. It was noted that some Dr. had success with HCQ... it is also noted that AMA, CDC, WHO found it killed some people. Overall deemed not worth the risk. Those are the smarter people I choose to believe, not unproven, anecdotal studies. The demon sperm lady sure liked her HCQ though. You unscientific types make me laugh sometimes. Oh yeah and that "study" by Dr. Z in NY that turned out he didn't actually test all his patients he cured cured. Good studies. bet your lifr e on them over the AMA, CDC< WHO etc. BUt sure the media listened to them, and not bleach boy, so it was the media's fault. ROTFLMAO.

playing a semantics game with studies vs randomized study is a joke. The only truly respected study is a double blind fully random. one.. not done in this case. It was noted that some Dr. had success with HCQ... it is also noted that AMA, CDC, WHO found it killed some people. Overall deemed not worth the risk. Those are the smarter people I choose to believe, not unproven, anecdotal studies. The demon sperm lady sure liked her HCQ though. You unscientific types make me laugh sometimes. Oh yeah and that "study" by Dr. Z in NY that turned out he didn't actually test all his patients he cured cured. Good studies. bet your lifr e on them over the AMA, CDC< WHO etc. BUt sure the media listened to them, and not bleach boy, so it was the media's fault. ROTFLMAO.

you seriously have no clue wtf you’re talking or you’re being disingenuous. Or the third option is, you don’t know how to differentiate between the applications being discussed. The studies you are referencing refer to late stage treatment. ffs

Last edited:
Reactions: BamaFan1137
Really? Have any proof of that? Lol. I will wait. I’m sure it will be a while.

You never read any links so do your own Google for proof. Hint: try Feb. 24th 2017 for the Press Sec Spicer censorship bans, and Jan. 24th 2017 for the EPA social media censorship ban. Of course, like most Fascist playbook scripts we have Trump' Feb. 17th tweet claiming NTY, NBS news, ADC, CBS and CNN were "enemies of the American people".

You never read any links so do your own Google for proof. Hint: try Feb. 24th 2017 for the Press Sec Spicer censorship bans, and Jan. 24th 2017 for the EPA social media censorship ban. Of course, like most Fascist playbook scripts we have Trump' Feb. 17th tweet claiming NTY, NBS news, ADC, CBS and CNN were "enemies of the American people".

Here’s some links snowflake! Lol. Censorship my ass! Stopping face news more like it.
- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/24/media-blocked-white-house-briefing-sean-spicer
- https://phys.org/news/2017-01-trump-admin-epa-media-blackout.html
- helps when u do ur hw snowflake! Lol
Ur typical! Such a DA and once again u can’t back up ur bs! Lol

Show me the data with the estimated numbers of lives that could have been saved. By not using hydroxychloroquin other drug regimens were used. They may have been more effective than hydroxychloroquin. There is no way to quantify that.

Did I say I could quantify it or did I ask a question?

But by all means, you should continue charging at windmills.

At least you didn't go straight for the whataboutism like @Nolec did.

Reactions: jfegaly
I gave an educated opinion. Not sure your point here. I stated my opinion based on my experience. Many here claimed how upset they are at the “many lives lost”. I just don’t see it.

Switch educated for partisan and I'll buy it.

Hell, probably less about partisanship than it was about your allergy to the color orange.

Trump is responsible for those with TDS freaking the hell out over HCQ? 😂

You live in an odd reality friend. How does one unify with something like you?

you seriously have no clue wtf you’re talking or you’re being disingenuous. Or the third option is, you don’t know hiw to differentiate between the differentiate between the applications being discussed. The studies you are referencing refer to late stage treatment. ffs

This isn't about truth for him. It's all about his TDS. Without that he has absolutely nothing to say.

Here’s some links snowflake! Lol. Censorship my ass! Stopping face news more like it.
- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/feb/24/media-blocked-white-house-briefing-sean-spicer
- https://phys.org/news/2017-01-trump-admin-epa-media-blackout.html
- helps when u do ur hw snowflake! Lol
Ur typical! Such a DA and once again u can’t back up ur bs! Lol

Your links just proved exactly the censorship I had claimed. Thanks. I'm proud that you were able to prove to yourself the veracity of my claims. You're not very good at this. LOL

This isn't about truth for him. It's all about his TDS. Without that he has absolutely nothing to say.

And your post was brimming with pertinent info on the topic. You guys with the tin foil hats protecting you from the mean media that controlled Trump's CDC, NIH, and FDA? It's as grand a conspiracy as stealing the election... with the same amount of evidence. LOL

Your links just proved exactly the censorship I had claimed. Thanks. I'm proud that you were able to prove to yourself the veracity of my claims. You're not very good at this. LOL
Actually they don’t but not surprised on how u would see it. Lol. Read the facts snowflake! Lol

And your post was brimming with pertinent info on the topic. You guys with the tin foil hats protecting you from the mean media that controlled Trump's CDC, NIH, and FDA? It's as grand a conspiracy as stealing the election... with the same amount of evidence. LOL
Ahh yes, still emotionally damage by Trumpy bear.

You really do need to get over him because that demon in the Oval Office and his minions in control are destroying this country and letting other countries face **** us.

That’s your party @Nolec

WTF are you babbling about now? Tell us, what Trump policies were bad for America, and why?

🍿

WTF are you babbling about now? Tell us, what Trump policies were bad for America, and why?

🍿

Read the thread title skippy . Trump's gone, his policies are gone as well. The thread title was false info and the poster referenced me. I do know about a half million people that don't like his pandemic response.

Read the thread title skippy . Trump's gone, his policies are gone as well. The thread title was false info and the poster referenced me. I do know about a half million people that don't like his pandemic response.

good grief you’re obtuse. Nothing false in thread title. I fixed 1 letter in title. Unbunch your panties now, and take off 7 masks.

@Nolec the hits keep coming for you

And how bout the good doc as well. 13 deaths for those who didn’t take hcq. 1 for those that did. I wonder if we got ol lizard on here to do the math, what a 13 to 1 ratio breaks down to over 500k deaths.

Reactions: dezyDeco
How many lives lost, that could have been saved, that are directly contributed to Dr. FVK Face, leftist media and Rat politicians propaganda campaign against HCQ ?? .. all to defeat Trump

Blood on their pathetic hands.

My tinfoil hat? Can you provide me with an example of a tinfoil hat theory that I've espoused on this board?

Your response was yet another in a long line of dodges by you btw. You responded to me and had almost nothing to say to me. You do that a lot...because you have nothing to say on topic.

A better man might say, "fine, we disagree but I see your point" or just say nothing at all. A lesser man would spin...as you have and as you always do.

What exactly was false in the thread title? 🤣

Reactions: BillCutting4585
How many lives lost, that could have been saved, that are directly contributed to Dr. FVK Face, leftist media and Rat politicians propaganda campaign against HCQ ?? .. all to defeat Trump

Blood on their pathetic hands.
And why is the media focusing on baby doc Cuomo's sexual assaults instead of his nursing home mandates?

If you believe for one second the left really cares about people you're a special kind of stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT