ADVERTISEMENT

So need the sheep to set me straight on moneypox

Global health emergency, or not?

@sadgator? @Uniformed_ReRe? @G8trDad3 @Mdfgator @kalimgoodman? What say the sheep?
FUp6JNuWUAEdEow.jpg

Notice the dems here ALWAYS hide in the shadows when anyone asks them to critically think about their political positions.

If the dems say moneypox isn't a global health emergency (5 people dead globally?) then they are saying WHO got it wrong. The same WHO they believed blindly when it came to covid.

If they say moneypox IS a global health emergency, then that means twice in the last 40 years a global health emergency has been born from a virus that orignated in the gay community.

So whichever stance they take, their politics are gonna take it on the chin. Which is why they are all hiding and acting like they don't see this thread.

On this, at least be honest with whom it is effecting and the appropriate behaviors. We should make Vaccines equitably available, across the country. "WokeWashing" is not helping anyone here.

What upsets, likely, "Sheep, please help me..." squad (which is funny, btw) is that the same public health infrastructure had no issue with being crystal clear to what was considered the mask and vaccine "deplorables" (that word, to my knowledge, was never used, but the underlying implication has been widely reported) but now reserves clarity.

Be clear. Be consistent. Be compassionate. Not hard...

We do not neeed to worry about monkeypox...mostly only lefties catch it, it seems.
Mo's, mostly, to be straight to the point. What the hell happened to the Pride parades? CDC, where is your daily national dashboard with facts? Is that no longer "a thing"? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: nail1988
We do not neeed to worry about monkeypox...mostly only lefties catch it, it seems.
They weren't that concerned about it until a Soros Foundation executive admitted after over enjoying Pride Month in NY by going to multiple origies involving atleast 20 different men, that he had the POX. Then it became an issue with not having enough vaccines.

No a pandemic at all. It’s easy to avoid.

I hope everyone stays safe & gets the healthcare they need…

Reactions: nail1988
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT