ADVERTISEMENT

Sidney Powell – President Trump Already Released the Kraken – Claims Obama Was Involved

kjfreeze

Gator Great
Jan 17, 2005
Sidney Powell is on fire!
Of course, we knew it was impossible that terrible and corrupt candidate Joe Biden who literally campaigned from his basement could beat the most popular fighter for the American people in history!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...illion-fraudulent-votes-obama-involved-video/

giphy.gif

Reactions: nail1988
NEWS Genius Patriot Edward Solomon Discovered The Exact Dominion Algorithm That Transferred MILLIONS of Votes! [VIDEO]

Reactions: kjfreeze
NEWS Genius Patriot Edward Solomon Discovered The Exact Dominion Algorithm That Transferred MILLIONS of Votes! [VIDEO]

Worldnewes.com, huh?

Nothing says credible source like a domain that was just registered on November 9th.

Domain Information
  • Name: WORLDNEWES.COM
  • Registry Domain ID: 2571258934_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
  • Domain Status:
    clientTransferProhibited
  • Nameservers:
    AISHA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    JEREMY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2021-11-09 16:28:22 UTC
  • Created: 2020-11-09 16:28:22 UTC
Registrar Information
  • Name: NameSilo, LLC
  • IANA ID: 1479
  • Abuse contact email: abuse@namesilo.com
  • Abuse contact phone: tel:+1.4805240066

Worldnewes.com, huh?

Nothing says credible source like a domain that was just registered on November 9th.

Domain Information
  • Name: WORLDNEWES.COM
  • Registry Domain ID: 2571258934_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
  • Domain Status:
    clientTransferProhibited
  • Nameservers:
    AISHA.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
    JEREMY.NS.CLOUDFLARE.COM
Dates
  • Registry Expiration: 2021-11-09 16:28:22 UTC
  • Created: 2020-11-09 16:28:22 UTC
Registrar Information
  • Name: NameSilo, LLC
  • IANA ID: 1479
  • Abuse contact email: abuse@namesilo.com
  • Abuse contact phone: tel:+1.4805240066

Bet they know better than to claim Trump is 0-33 in legal challenges. Which puts them ahead of you.

Reactions: jfegaly
1) If you haven’t learned your lesson about anonymous sources by now you never will.
2) I hope that you actually believe this. It’ll be a lot more fun if you do.
Oh, I believe it for sure.

Anonymous sources have been used since the beginning of time. Ever hear of Deep Throat.

I'll give trump this, there were plenty of things he was able to do that Obama never did:
1) get impeached
2) lose the popular vote....TWICE
3) lose a re-election campaign (not only did trump lose, he was annihilated in embarrassing fashion)

So kudos to trump on all that. Hey @kjfreeze, @jfegaly, @GhostOfMatchesMalone.... y'all sick of winning yet????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, I believe it for sure.

Anonymous sources have been used since the beginning of time. Ever hear of Deep Throat.

why yes, you’re wife was doing that for me while you were on shift at smiley burger

I'll give trump this, there were plenty of things he was able to do that Obama never did:
1) get impeached
3) lose a re-election campaign (not only did trump lose, he was annihilated in embarrassing fashion)

So kudos to trump on all that. Hey @kjfreeze, @jfegaly, @GhostOfMatchesMalone.... y'all sick of winning yet????
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

"When we’re done he’ll claim Kenyan citizenship as a way to escape. "

1) get impeached

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Well one thing's for sure. IF Hiden cheats his way to the Presidency, you'll have to spend your time in an American pig pen right along with us. Hope you enjoy your new life of crazy governmental control over YOUR life as well as mine. Apparently, with this post, you have shown EXACTLY what I suspected in that you think it's about Trump vs Biden. It never was. It was about saving American from tyranny. This was a world-wide election. You are so caught up in Trump hate that you got hoodwinked just like @GhostOfMatchesMalone has said. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Now do us all a favor and watch this 4:44 minute video. It is a small, yet powerful example of what kind of changes will be taking place under your cheating boss you voted for. After you watch it, enlighten us with your immature wit on it.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/victor-davis-hanson-life-liberty-levin-progressives-radical-democracy
Now if you won't listen to this, at least read the article so you can stop being a dumbass.

Well one thing's for sure. IF Hiden cheats his way to the Presidency, you'll have to spend your time in an American pig pen right along with us. Hope you enjoy your new life of crazy governmental control over YOUR life as well as mine. Apparently, with this post, you have shown EXACTLY what I suspected in that you think it's about Trump vs Biden. It never was. It was about saving American from tyranny. This was a world-wide election. You are so caught up in Trump hate that you got hoodwinked just like @GhostOfMatchesMalone has said. Here is a small example of what I am talking about. Now do us all a favor and watch this 4:44 minute video. It is a small, yet powerful example of what kind of changes will be taking place under your cheating boss you voted for. After you watch it, enlighten us with your immature wit on it.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/victor-davis-hanson-life-liberty-levin-progressives-radical-democracy
Now if you won't listen to this, at least read the article so you can stop being a dumbass.
I think you misunderstand GATOR FAN’s position. He’s a cuck that enjoys watching other men have their way with his boyfriend. He desires to be ruled over. He is exactly who Loki was talking to in Avengers “you need to be ruled, you crave it...” He gladly sacrifices is freedom for the fake guarantee of safety.

Reactions: jfegaly
I think you misunderstand GATOR FAN’s position. He’s a cuck that enjoys watching other men have their way with his boyfriend. He desires to be ruled over. He is exactly who Loki was talking to in Avengers “you need to be ruled, you crave it...” He gladly sacrifices is freedom for the fake guarantee of safety.
In other words, he really is a dumbass.

Way more eloquent than I stated. Yes.
What do you think Biden's first order of business will be after taking office?? (besides dealing with the pandemic obviously):
1) revamping gun control
2) expanding Obamacare
3) laughing at trump as he is dragged from the oval with a pacifier in his mouth

I mean, they all sound good, just can't figure out which will happen first.

Reactions: Eddy Merckx
What do you think Biden's first order of business will be after taking office?? (besides dealing with the pandemic obviously):
1) revamping gun control
2) expanding Obamacare
3) laughing at trump as he is dragged from the oval with a pacifier in his mouth

Wait, he hasn't conceded yet?

1) revamping gun control
2) expanding Obamacare

4. Kissing xi Jinping. Then forgetting where he is

How'd that Obamacare repeal go again boys?? HAHAHAHAHA
I bet McCain with the thumbs down still haunts your nightmares, eh??

4. Kissing xi Jinping. Then forgetting where he is
you mean like trump with putin? Well I suppose that trump isn't kissing putin as much as he licks his boots, like a good dog. Never before have we seen an American president cower and kowtow before dictators like trump did, and I trust we never will again.

Reactions: gatorjt
you mean like trump with putin? Well I suppose that trump isn't kissing putin as much as he licks his boots, like a good dog. Never before have we seen an American president cower and kowtow before dictators like trump did, and I trust we never will again.

Didn't obama get on his hands and knees before them?

Literally? Like a dog?

1) revamping gun control
2) expanding Obamacare

Getting his wife to change his depends.

You mean like this?

1) revamping gun control
2) expanding Obamacare

Resigning or lawyering up to defend against article 25.

If trump didn't resign after:
1) colluding with russia?
2) quid pro quo with Ukraine?
3) misappropriating funds for an unnecessary wall?
4) not challenging putin after bounties were put on the lives of American soldiers?
etc etc

I don't see any reason why Biden will need to.

trump has surpassed Obama in number of impeachments, but other than that, he's Obama's inferior in every way.

If trump didn't resign after:
1) colluding with russia?
2) quid pro quo with Ukraine?
3) misappropriating funds for an unnecessary wall?
4) not challenging putin after bounties were put on the lives of American soldiers?
etc etc

I don't see any reason why Biden will need to.

trump has surpassed Obama in number of impeachments, but other than that, he's Obama's inferior in every way.

BTW I had to laugh, Rush confirmed that the wall has already been paid for with tariffs from the CANADIANS as part of the NAFTA replacement.

Too funny, Trump stuck it to soy boy Tredeau LOL

BTW I had to laugh, Rush confirmed that the wall has already been paid for with tariffs from the CANADIANS as part of the NAFTA replacement.

Too funny, Trump stuck it to soy boy Tredeau LOL

I imagine that Rush failed to mention that the tariffs Canada will pay are offset by the new tariffs placed by Canada on American goods as retaliation. Ghost Hoodwinked. LOL

Reactions: UF_GATOR_FAN

Literally nothing there but a couple of old gasbags blowing wind. Not one word of substance in the entire video, just trigger words for people like you. But hey, continue to follow blindly.

I imagine that Rush failed to mention that the tariffs Canada will pay are offset by the new tariffs placed by Canada on American goods as retaliation. Ghost Hoodwinked. LOL

As usual, @Nolec has no idea what he is talking about because he gets his information from shit sources.

The US added ADDITIONAL tariffs to Canada. Canada then said they would retaliate.

They did not. Trump wins, America wins. @Nolec is still a mask-wearing loser.

Reactions: blubo
Reagan managed to stay President for several years while battling dementia. It's not like it hasn't been done before.

Actually he managed to stay President for several years while battling dem voter fraud. Although to be fair, your party was amateurs back then compared to now.

As usual, @Nolec has no idea what he is talking about because he gets his information from shit sources.

The US added ADDITIONAL tariffs to Canada. Canada then said they would retaliate.

They did not. Trump wins, America wins. @Nolec is still a mask-wearing loser.

Ghost reads (maybe) article stating Canada retaliated with tariffs... then states "they did not" in his best 12 yo stamping his feet, pouting voice. He is a total joke, embarrassment, and welcher.

Ghost reads (maybe) article stating Canada retaliated with tariffs... then states "they did not" in his best 12 yo stamping his feet, pouting voice. He is a total joke, embarrassment, and welcher.

Nope. I actually researched the issue. You found ONE headline that told you what you wanted to hear, and stopped looking.

And you didn't even read your article (You never do), because your article states they WILL add tarrifs. They didn't. But you don't know that, cause you stopped reading when you heard what you wanted to hear.

That's why you are a sheep. And an uneducated one at that.

Reactions: blubo
Nope. I actually researched the issue. You found ONE headline that told you what you wanted to hear, and stopped looking.

And you didn't even read your article (You never do), because your article states they WILL add tarrifs. They didn't. But you don't know that, cause you stopped reading when you heard what you wanted to hear.

That's why you are a sheep. And an uneducated one at that.

Poor Ghost... some research. LOL My guess is that Ghost was unaware that the tariffs he stated the US imposed on Canada that supposedly "paid for the Wall"... were rescinded by the Admin. in the face of Canadian retalitory tariffs on Sept. 15, 2020 effective back to Sept. 1st. Ghost wrong once more. Welcher.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT