ADVERTISEMENT

Show Yourselves Tennessee!

sadgator

Bull Gator
Jan 9, 2002
Copper Monkey 30 minutes prior to kickoff
No Big Orange at all here all week. Where are you?!?!?!?!? Come here and tell us....

Tell us how Butch is your savior....
Tell us how Moonshine is the beverage of the Gods....
Tell us how dentistry is not an exact science....
Tell us how and why you will win this game....and tell us now...because if you don't speak now...don't come flooding this board if you happen to win telling us how great you are...and how you knew you would win.

Apparently "brick by brick" means something else to our players

0d9200ef7be0021ae561ddb7ea7a1da9.640x384x1.jpg

Insta's been carpet bombing Volquest for months now. They are probably still sitting in their bunkers and foxholes.

Reactions: instaGATOR
Get all your trash talking and insults out now. You won't be so happy nor talking sh!t after the game is over. Go ahead say 10 in a row... Yes it is true and I won't deny it. Too bad for you all the that history won't help you on Saturday. Tennessee is back and they will show the world in the swamp on Saturday. I hate that your coach suspended those kids. Now I am sure you all will choose that to hang your hat on when you all lose. I want you all at full force when we kick your a$$ this weekend so there will no excuses! And your name fits! You will be one very sadsadgator come Saturday night! Now flame away!

See, this is where the new board isn't fair. UT fans get that notification that says "this is what you posted five years ago, want to share it again?" Kind of like Facebook.

PS: MDVol, just post under your regular account instead of setting up a new one. (wink)

GoVols600, post 357832 on SoonerScoop.com: "Get all your trash talking and insults out now. You won't be so happy nor talking sh!t after the game is over."

Lame try kid. I never posted any such thing over there. Also the majority of the Sooners were quite graceful prior to the game and I do not recall them talking smack.

Get all your trash talking and insults out now. You won't be so happy nor talking sh!t after the game is over. Go ahead say 10 in a row... Yes it is true and I won't deny it. Too bad for you all the that history won't help you on Saturday. Tennessee is back and they will show the world in the swamp on Saturday. I hate that your coach suspended those kids. Now I am sure you all will choose that to hang your hat on when you all lose. I want you all at full force when we kick your a$$ this weekend so there will no excuses! And your name fits! You will be one very sadsadgator come Saturday night! Now flame away!
Good for you buddy. Way to come over and represent.

55090405.jpg

Reactions: EvilWayz
I'm seriously thinking they need to call Lane Kiffin to see if he's willing to come back. He was the best coach they had since firing Phil Fulmer and he looks like he may be out at abalama at the end of the year.

:cool:

Would this happen to be you last year? Is your other name Big Vol Daddy? Warning that the two videos below have some rough language but they are so frickin funny. This in my mind is your typical Vol fan.

Last edited:
I'm seriously thinking they need to call Lane Kiffin to see if he's willing to come back. He was the best coach they had since firing Phil Fulmer and he looks like he may be out at abalama at the end of the year.
You're right about what you're saying but that would NEVER happen...the fans hate that guy too much.

:p

I hate that your coach suspended those kids. Now I am sure you all will choose that to hang your hat on when you all lose. I want you all at full force when we kick your a$$ this weekend so there will no excuses!

Gator Starters missing from the Game:
MLB Alex Anzalone ***** - injured - shoulder
QB Treon Harris **** - suspended
CB Jalen Tabor ***** - suspended
No excuses, didn't need them to count up to ELEVEN. :p

So, what's your own lame excuse this time around, other than that you SUCK! :cool:

No Big Orange at all here all week. Where are you?!?!?!?!? Come here and tell us....

Tell us how Butch is your savior....
Tell us how Moonshine is the beverage of the Gods....
Tell us how dentistry is not an exact science....
Tell us how and why you will win this game....and tell us now...because if you don't speak now...don't come flooding this board if you happen to win telling us how great you are...and how you knew you would win.

Woah Woah simmer down. No point in bringing moonshine into this. Haha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT