ADVERTISEMENT

Seuss books up 50,000% on Amazon

I still don't know why this is a story and big deal on the right.
Uhhhhh. Cancel culture much?
5WWpGb48dlWTVqySx-rxlqbSSzeV8jXcEwmkp_KxZesGhXb-lUa6VplZVMVXScXFCaUTt36c9mBEqsLA2BvukNoTx8JNw9T0Ao3u_pmz0s8rVc_oe7j2KuDG34Cm1Q1Z7CsCf8t-TcFF9tskk12u5rqPr_M_fZ4sSMqM5rNVAk6dX_tgPPERuvkIMSs0IIeJsa7XwttTk7tVo1gUyHYqlk9CiFOwBURwBvVYCBAsbEwDgfgyClw2DuMD4Z9FEWTV5IJaxTBuxUXPrKpr4EruJeUvgitXbAP1lDmPdjo9aeU1e_Sl3wU99sFg6-1h09rbKlgAAh4ClwAICYayXgznFwohmlBm_9pofPYw91b-97CSQunmrJc6kolYSKDQyHeKkJh9lsyYMmnwS9h4Ey24AepQ__vwqiJovs2zKj-izUEnl6gQmOZI7Ee_O5uBpXPRmGlboART6zW-eibWGUP3lPbrWK0MWSq_R5ny4YhMhBtKlf-wNpG7TitsULcsFAmGy3rPY0hlsZxGRQlPHjIluY8fThJb-Zr_ab-OxmQ6iwQtkcXzr4wyBqavCL3_L4tCqWB29YrYlgQHLBAeOCDmoMdS1EYals4e5oJ-dIZ6rAWxIXZm6TygWzrVpeN6WlxGfESDg9KFffd4FqRsrgusY_1q1QOqK5_klvDGtrDcdz5Bmmshmwd9o_RULCwO7Evaq-MGxMCH3AYXANzFeqo44Azd=w690-h431-no

Uhhhhh. Cancel culture much?
5WWpGb48dlWTVqySx-rxlqbSSzeV8jXcEwmkp_KxZesGhXb-lUa6VplZVMVXScXFCaUTt36c9mBEqsLA2BvukNoTx8JNw9T0Ao3u_pmz0s8rVc_oe7j2KuDG34Cm1Q1Z7CsCf8t-TcFF9tskk12u5rqPr_M_fZ4sSMqM5rNVAk6dX_tgPPERuvkIMSs0IIeJsa7XwttTk7tVo1gUyHYqlk9CiFOwBURwBvVYCBAsbEwDgfgyClw2DuMD4Z9FEWTV5IJaxTBuxUXPrKpr4EruJeUvgitXbAP1lDmPdjo9aeU1e_Sl3wU99sFg6-1h09rbKlgAAh4ClwAICYayXgznFwohmlBm_9pofPYw91b-97CSQunmrJc6kolYSKDQyHeKkJh9lsyYMmnwS9h4Ey24AepQ__vwqiJovs2zKj-izUEnl6gQmOZI7Ee_O5uBpXPRmGlboART6zW-eibWGUP3lPbrWK0MWSq_R5ny4YhMhBtKlf-wNpG7TitsULcsFAmGy3rPY0hlsZxGRQlPHjIluY8fThJb-Zr_ab-OxmQ6iwQtkcXzr4wyBqavCL3_L4tCqWB29YrYlgQHLBAeOCDmoMdS1EYals4e5oJ-dIZ6rAWxIXZm6TygWzrVpeN6WlxGfESDg9KFffd4FqRsrgusY_1q1QOqK5_klvDGtrDcdz5Bmmshmwd9o_RULCwO7Evaq-MGxMCH3AYXANzFeqo44Azd=w690-h431-no

But this doesn't apply. The company decided to stop selling certain books. The left had zero to do with this. This was a private company making a decision. No different then a company deciding not sale a certain soda type. This was not cancel culture, neither was Mr Potato. That's why I don't know why this is an issue.

Reactions: nail1988

Can you read? Do you actually read what you're sending? The books were REMOVED from the collection BEFORE Biden administration didn't add it to the list. They didn't add it because of the controversy surrounding the books (literally what the article says). They chose to avoid it. Please get your facts right. I'm with you about being against canceled culture but this is not canceled culture because a business made a decision. I thought that was the Republican way, let the the private sector decide how to run their businesses.

Can you read? Do you actually read what you're sending? The books were REMOVED from the collection BEFORE Biden administration didn't add it to the list. They didn't add it because of the controversy surrounding the books (literally what the article says). They chose to avoid it. Please get your facts right. I'm with you about being against canceled culture but this is not canceled culture because a business made a decision. I thought that was the Republican way, let the the private sector decide how to run their businesses.
So Biden can’t take a stand and say enough?

It’s Dr. Suess, a children’s book, when does it end?

OF COURSE I READ IT. Derp! What you didn't read:
It was good enough for Obozo. He read from one of the books on national television during his time.
If the publishing company wants to pull a book because it's not profitable, that's one thing. If they are doing it to show how "woke" they are, then they are idiots. That's not capitalism, it's flat out faux virtue signaling. And we have every right to call them douchebags for false pretenses.

Oh and, Coke is catching hell on their Facebook page. It's hilarious. 😂

OF COURSE I READ IT. Derp! What you didn't read:
It was good enough for Obozo. He read from one of the books on national television during his time.
If the publishing company wants to pull a book because it's not profitable, that's one thing. If they are doing it to show how "woke" they are, then they are idiots. That's not capitalism, it's flat out faux virtue signaling. And we have every right to call them douchebags for false pretenses.

Oh and, Coke is catching hell on their Facebook page. It's hilarious. 😂

You didn't read it.. A company can pull anything they want for any reason they want. Sorry they didn't check with you to see if that's OK.

So he can’t take 5 mins to condemn cancel culture?

He actually have spoke about cancel culture so did his press secretary. He just didn't speak about Seuss (which is not canceled culture). See that's the issue. Fox News raises this as an issue, so now Biden is supposed to comment on it? Just like if MSNBC makes something an issue, doesn't mean Trump have to comment on it. Don't let TV tell you what's important. You decide.

He actually have spoke about cancel culture so did his press secretary. He just didn't speak about Seuss (which is not canceled culture). See that's the issue. Fox News raises this as an issue, so now Biden is supposed to comment on it? Just like if MSNBC makes something an issue, doesn't mean Trump have to comment on it. Don't let TV tell you what's important. You decide.
Let me ask you this, if the liberal mob didn’t make a big deal about the six Dr. Seuss books, would the vendors pull the books anyway? No, they wouldn’t. That is the epitome of cancelling something because you don’t like, don’t agree with or bowing to a mob of people because you’re afraid they won’t shop at their stores. These stores have once again isolated a section of their shoppers and some will never shop there again. How is that good for business?

Now ask yourself, now what? Now what are you going to do when you’ve indoctrinated your children into believing that canceling anything because you don’t like it is the route to go instead of practicing self restraint and shipping elsewhere? Do you not see how stupid and dangerous this is?

And you wonder why countries like China are pulling ahead of us in just about everything or France saying that the free country has gone to far.

Keep in mind, while Amazon pulls children’s books, they are still selling Mein Kampf. You know, the guy who killed millions of Jews.

Let that sink in for a moment

Let me ask you this, if the liberal mob didn’t make a big deal about the six Dr. Seuss books, would the vendors pull the books anyway? No, they wouldn’t. That is the epitome of cancelling something because you don’t like, don’t agree with or bowing to a mob of people because you’re afraid they won’t shop at their stores. These stores have once again isolated a section of their shoppers and some will never shop there again. How is that good for business?

Now ask yourself, now what? Now what are you going to do when you’ve indoctrinated your children into believing that canceling anything because you don’t like it is the route to go instead of practicing self restraint and shipping elsewhere? Do you not see how stupid and dangerous this is?

And you wonder why countries like China are pulling ahead of us in just about everything or France saying that the free country has gone to far.

Keep in mind, while Amazon pulls children’s books, they are still selling Mein Kampf. You know, the guy who killed millions of Jews.

Let that sink in for a moment

I hear what you're saying and I've said multiple times we are on the same page about cancel culture overall but you're not listening to me or ignoring me because you're stuck on a belief. The liberal media was never after those 6 books. The company made that decision after evaluating their books. Could the changes made by other companies made them do it, sure! But it wasn't because the liberal media was calling for it or even mentioning it. This truly was 10000% Dr. Seuss management making a business decision ON THEIR OWN.

I watch all 3 channels, CNN, Fox and MSNBC. I read my local media, times and Post. The 1st time I've heard about Dr. Seuss was on Fox because nobody talks about it but them.

You didn't read it.. A company can pull anything they want for any reason they want. Sorry they didn't check with you to see if that's OK.
You didn't read the link I posted. There's not one effing thing in that post about "the company". It mentions the douchebag NEA and Hidin Biden "distancing themselves" from the author's books.🤪

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT