ADVERTISEMENT

September 2, 2017 marks the 1st non conference REGULAR SEASON GAME to be played by

That ole Mad-Dog-Dollie is big on calling UF's athletic program and/or football team a 'Dumpster Fire.'
I wonder how he'd describe his own house now days....

Security Officer Brown loses his sideline job of 19 years after a 2 minute phone call he made to the Head-BJ about 2 of his rapist players.

UT Chancellor Cheek announced that he's leaving to return to lower paying teaching.
UT Vice Chancellor and AD Hart announces he's had enough and will retire.

Tennis-sea loses RT Chance Hall to a non-ACL knee injury.
He had already missed the Spring due to shoulder surgery.

UT's new DC Shoop says that the Vols’ defensive players indicates it’s a unit built to stop spread offenses and mobile quarterbacks. While their Head-BJ said the defense gave up too many big plays in Saturday’s scrimmage, and Shoop is sure to work on that immediately.

~ Well, that's about years behind what UF is doing on offense for the coming season, with several QB-PP's and without a Spread style offense... chomp
chomp

“ Dollie safetyTodd Kelly is a guy who has played a lot of football,” DC Shoop said. “You can coach a lot of years and not have had guys that have six interceptions in their first two years.”

CB Joe Haden had 7 Ints in 2008-09.
FS Reggie 'Freakin' Nelson had 6 Ints in just his 14 starts of 2006.
CB Janoris Jenkins had 6 Ints in his first 2 seasons.
FS Jabari Gorman had 3 Int's in just 15 starts
SS Matt Elam had 6 Ints in 26 starts.
CB Marcus Roberson had 3 Ints in his 1st 14 starts.
Backup CB & Nic Brian Poole had 6 Ints with 16 starts in 2013-14.
CB Hargreaves had 6 Ints in his 1st 22 starts.
SS Keanu Neal had 3 Ints in 19 starts, while adding 96 Tkls in 2015 alone.
---------
SS Marcus Maye only has 3 Ints in 26 starts, but he added 5 FF's in 2015.
CB Jalen Tabor has had 5 Ints, 2 for TD's in 14 starts.
Backup CB Quincy Wilson has already had 3 Ints with just 9 starts.
Backup CB/S Duke Dawson has 1 Int with only 1 start. (but 2 in the 2016 Spring game)
No wonder they call UF DB-U.... :p

2015 Defense: Tn #36 ---- UF #8 o_O

That ole Mad-Dog-Dollie is big on calling UF's athletic program and/or football team a 'Dumpster Fire.'

Security Officer Brown loses his sideline job of 19 years after a 2 minute phone call he made to the Head-BJ about 2 of his rapist players.

UT Chancellor Cheek announced that he's leaving to return to lower paying teaching.

UT's new DC Shoop says that the Vols’ defensive players indicates it’s a unit built to stop spread offenses and mobile quarterbacks. While their Head-BJ said the defense gave up too many big plays in Saturday’s scrimmage, and Shoop is sure to work on that immediately.

~ Well, that's about years behind what UF is doing on offense for the coming season, with several QB-PP's and without a Spread style offense... chomp
chomp

“ Dollie safetyTodd Kelly is a guy who has played a lot of football,” DC Shoop said. “You can coach a lot of years and not have had guys that have six interceptions in their first two years.”

---------
Backup CB/S Duke Dawson has 1 Int with only 1 start. (but 2 in the 2016 Spring game)

Kelly was NEVER the starter in his 1st two years. Randolph and McNeil were. Dummy.

Only Pro style offense UT had any problem with last year was Arky. Had no problem with Oklahoma, Alabama and of course,F-U other than Janzek's bonehead 4th quarter FUBARs that cost him his job.

UT returned 8 starters off that #38 defense( which held N/C Alabama to it's lowest point total and yards gained all season. (Remind me, How did F-U do against Bama?) How many starters does F-U return off that #8 defense?

UT's # 38 ranked defense took on 11th ranked Northwestern in Tampa last January and held them to 6 points in a 45-6 rout while F-U with their vaunted #8 defense took on #17 ranked Michigan at what was another HOME Game. How'd that come out?

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
It sure is a good thing Tennessee had no problem with all those teams which beat them last year.
LOL. Yeah I would have thought for sure they went undefeated because they apparently didn't have any problems with anybody. They lost 4 games somehow.

chomp

---------

Instant-hen, you're telling me the swamp donkey and Nutmeg are going to run a more pro-style offense this year with the retread Del Rio? The rubber Dollies have big front 7 and speed at DB and shouldn't have problems with the club foot Lizzerd QB. :eek::eek:

What happened to the QB you where in love with Trax or whatever his name is and that 6'6 120 albatross Frank's? o_O

I'm thankful Choklehoma is loaded @ QB and.not having to deal with starting retreads like del rio.:D OU has Heisman contender Mayfield -long with 5* transfer Kyler Murray and a top 100 4* star coming in 17 . We just picked up 2018 4* ( projected 5* top 100 ranked 7in the nation form Cali @ QB U. :cool::cool:

Last edited:
It sure is a good thing Tennessee had no problem with all those teams which beat them last year.

Kinda dense ain't ya? Tiny medulla oblongatas and such I suppose.

Instantgater was boasting about that great #8 Gater defense and mocking that #38 rated UT defense. Then boasting about the fact that F-U runs the Pro and I formation offense rather than the high school spread that so many have gone to

The UT offense just didn't score 1 more points more than Oklahoma in regulation, OT,2 more than F-U, 5 more than Arky and 6 more than Bammer.

Lost all 4 games by a total of 19 points combined. That game against Ok. in DOT. That was still less than the amount you lost to FSU by?
Had the lead with less than 2 minutes to go against 2 of the top 4 teams in the nation. Can you make the same claim?

What was the point difference between F-U and LSU?
Between F-U and FSU?
Between F-U and Alabama?
Between F-U and Michigan?

After all, you had that vaunted #8 defense.

I noticed that your offense sure did tank once your Roided Up Q/B failed that 2nd NCAA test for PEDs, didn't it?

Mr. Ed did manage to get 6 wins knowingly using a Roided up Q/B and got away with it. He learned from the best, ole Nicky Saban. Got to congratulate him for that.

Buenos Tacos

Last edited:
Kinda dense ain't ya? Tiny medulla oblongatas and such I suppose.

Instantgater was boasting about that great #8 Gater defense and mocking that #38 rated UT defense. Then boasting about the fact that F-U runs the Pro and I formation offense rather than the high school spread that so many have gone to

The UT offense just didn't score 2 more points more than Oklahoma,2 more than F-U, 5 more than Arky and 6 more than Bammer.

Lost all 4 games by a total of 11 points combined. That was what,less than half the amount you lost to FSU by?

What was the point difference between F-U and LSU?
Between F-U and FSU?
Between F-U and Alabama?
Between F-U and Michigan?

After all, you had that vaunted #8 defense.

I noticed that your offense sure did tank once your Roided Up Q/B failed that 2nd NCAA test for PEDs, didn't it?

Mr. Ed did manage to get 6 wins knowingly using a Roided up Q/B and got away with it. He learned from the best, ole Nicky Saban. Got to congratulate him for that.

Buenos Tacos

Yes, it's quite obvious I'm the dense one and that Tennessee had no trouble with all those teams which cheated by ending the game with more points than Tennessee did.

Usual MO, whinny excuses, inflated dreams, and a lack of respect for the teams that just keep on winning the games and sending them home crying.

SEC-C Alabama has won the last 9 in a row vs tennis-sea.
SECe-C Florida has won the last 11 in a row vs tennis-sea.
But the all world sloppy-drop rubber dollies are again the off-season champs. (chumps).

Seems to me that tennis-sea has become the SEC equivalent to the Big-12/10/whatever Choker-la-homa. But hey, both are great before they actually have to play the games. Ole slob-swoops and the Head-BJ should prolly start them an 'Almost Winners Club.' They could send out their 1st invite to join to that neutered lamer Jelly-Belly-Kelly chump that can't win chit either.... :D ---- :p ---- :cool:

Usual MO, whinny excuses, inflated dreams, and a lack of respect for the teams that just keep on winning the games and sending them home crying.

SEC-C Alabama has won the last 9 in a row vs tennis-sea.
SECe-C Florida has won the last 11 in a row vs tennis-sea.
But the all world sloppy-drop rubber dollies are again the off-season champs. (chumps).

Seems to me that tennis-sea has become the SEC equivalent to the Big-12/10/whatever Choker-la-homa. But hey, both are great before they actually have to play the games. Ole slob-swoops and the Head-BJ should prolly start them an 'Almost Winners Club.' They could send out their 1st invite to join to that neutered lamer Jelly-Belly-Kelly chump that can't win chit either.... :D ---- :p ---- :cool:

So rather than answer my questions, you just drop more Instaturds?

BTW, since you threw up Rape and UT, let me congratulate F-U on putting a BOO$TER in charge of clearing, er, INVESTIGATING Callaway. Took him what, 5 minutes?

More of that tough Swamp Donkey ethics we've all come to know.

Not the Gainesville PD, Not the DA. Not the Student Advisory Board. Nope. A BOO$TER.

Mr Ed is a whole lot smarter than I 1st gave him credit for. I must admit.

Jones kicks any player accused of ANY non misdemeanor act off the team and turns the case over to the KPD for investigation. When NO Charges are filed but the matter involves possible battery against a female, he still won't allow the individual back until they are fully investigated by the KPD, get a recommendation from the DA and clear the University's Student Council and even when they are still cleared and in both cases the girl NEVER filed criminal charges, he still kicked a RB off the team and for the last 7 months, a JUCO DT was not allowed to set foot on campus. Yesterday, after he had been made to go through the court system, plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of simple battery( even though the girl WITHDREW charges), attending counselling classes on the proper treatment of women and then get his clearance by the Student Council,FORCED to have his PARENTS to fly to Knoxville to met with him, the UT Coaching staff, University Officials and the head of the University's Women's Affairs and admit his disrespectful behavior, he was finally allowed to begin running and weight lifting.

Von Pearson, W/R missed last spring and fall practice due to a FALSE Rape allegation. Missed all his classes too. Cost him a possible NFL career as he was UT's best Receiver. Took him until mid season to finally be back in the kind of shape and pass catching rhythm he had been in. DNA proved he wasn't the one who had sex with that girl. She made a mistake. It happens.

As for the other two, the Rape trial has been going on for nearly two years. Both Johnson and Williams were kicked off the team immediately since the morning the rape charge was alleged. NOT Formally filed, but alleged. The trial is on indefinite suspension as the girl and her BFF flushed their cell phones after destroying them in spite of a court order to preserve the evidence. Awaiting a Supreme Court Ruling that would force Apple to release private information when the person involved refuses to grant permission.
Girl had been having sex with both for the previous 6 months. She was in their apartment at 3 AM .

But all that aside, if she said NO and they went ahead and helped themselves, I hope they each get 20 years instead of having Huntley Johnson "Accidentally" reveal her identity to the entire world ala Treon Harris Rape #1 so she'd drop the charges rather than be a pariah or have a BOO$TER offer his impartial opinion as to whether Antonio Callaway was guilty( never mind Treon and Rape accusation #2 since he got the hell out of Gainesville)

But UT don't have Huntley Johnson and have BOO$TERS handing misbehavior like F-U.

UT's Title IX problem is over. Settled out of court. And for a surprisingly small amount of money. Less than what F-U spends yearly on Huntley Johnson's retainer fee.

All the rest of you have the Title IX Sword of Damocles hanging over your necks now.

Yet as bad as we have been, we didn't get whipped by D-II Ga. Southern. AT HOME.
Uh, name all those years you have a stronger SOS. Babble all you want about FSU, we both know that the former Women's college was WORSE than Vandy up to 1977 when Bowden showed up. Miami was like FSU as far as suckage until about the same time when they hired Howard Schnellenberger in 1979. So all those years, you had those two built in wins and played Furman and the like to pad the win column. Only you would on occasion, LOSE to Furman wouldn't you?

Of course, F-U had the same number of SEC titles as Vandy until they hired SOS in 1991.

If you knew anything about, well, ANYTHING, you would realize Division II is not the same as Division 1-AA. But, let's pretend you meant 1-AA. But then, Georgia Southern wasn't a 1-AA team either, so I guess it wouldn't matter what you meant, you'd still be wrong, as usual.

The year they beat us, they were a 1-A transition team. That's right, they weren't in 1-AA any more, because, just like UF and UT, they had too many scholarships for 1-AA. They weren't quite in 1-A yet, because 1-A requires a transition year before full membership. But they weren't 1-AA either. So think what you like, it's simply not true.

Note about 1991. That was 25 years ago. Your snide little comment about not winning a title until 1991 made sense in the 90's, but now, it just means that we've won 8 in the past 25 years, or about 1 out of every three. I bet you wish Tennessee had EVER been that good, in their ENTIRE history. Heck, I bet you wish that you had won even ONE SEC title in the past EIGHTEEN years. But you haven't, and you won't this year either.

I would say it sucks to be you, but why? We both already know just how true that statement is, no reason to say it again.

beating UT this year is gonna be even more fun than the last..... um eleven times, hell even I lose count sometimes.

beating UT this year is gonna be even more fun than the last..... um eleven times, hell even I lose count sometimes.

The Fall is always the same. Sufficient quantities of white lightning have managed to blot out UT memories of sucking tail pipe the year before, and they come out firing on all cylinders about how awesome they are and how bad they are going to beat everybody, then vanish after their first loss, which is always in early to mid-September.

This year will be no different. With a massively overrated QB and about half the talent level they think they have, they will be oh, 3-4 in their first 7 games, then play their patsy end of the year schedule, win out, and complain about how lucky everybody is to have "gotten them early", while they wait for the new batch of lightning to finish distilling.

Gross ignorance and/or lies is all you have, so you throw it out like it's not just more of you own foaming at the mouth, Mad-Dog, laughable rival delusions.

As to Calloway, the DA said that there was no evidence to prosecute.

The supposed victim never even filed a police report.
Calloway was still suspended for 6 months and missed all of Spring and was not even allowed back on campus until June. He had to take on-line courses until then.

There are over 1,000 pages in the 5 months long UF investigation.
The supposed victim skipped the hearing after her lawyer sent BS to ESPN on the eve of the case. But unlike you, he was however, smart enough not to defame the reputation of the highly respected Jacksonville attorney who handled the hearing for UF.

Schickel, 68, addressed the bias issue in his ruling.

“Immediately prior to the hearing (a diversionary tactic - they had known who was in charge of the hearing well ahead of time) I was provided a letter which was made part of the record from Mr. Clune, asking me to recuse myself. I denied the request,” Schickel wrote. “While he did not impugn my integrity he was concerned with bias.

“I recounted my experience training, education and life involvements and indicated that I did not believe that I would be biased in any way in favor of or against any of the parties. I have prosecuted rape cases, I have sat in judgment of lawyers. My family has dealt with rape issues. “Note that this was a Student Conduct Hearing which is often held by a member of the university community.” -- Nothing new or extraordinary to that. o_O

Jacksonville attorney, Jake Schickel, delivered his ruling in writing Friday in a redacted statement. “From the totality of the evidence (1,000+ pages from UF's months long investigation) I find that the burden of proof was not met and I find Mr. Callaway not responsible,” Schickel wrote.

The complainant has 10 business days to appeal the decision. Her attorney, John Clune, said Friday there is no intention at this time to appeal the ruling or bring a lawsuit against the university. (so their attempts at intimidation have failed) Unlike guilty tennis-sea, who as usual paid them off to go away. :p (is that where ole moon-roid learned to make the payoffs?)

Calloway's lawyer told them to beware of what they wished for, because if they pursued it, then the entire 1,000+ pages from the months long UF investigation would be out there for everyone to see, not just the highly redacted version from the in-house hearing.
They then dropped it like a hot potato....

Harris was already on his way out of town (dismissed from the team) and didn't want to be there, so he gave a lame apology (no sweat off his brow) and left town. Calloway gave no such bs apology, because he had nothing to apologize for. --- Personally, I think that he should have brought counter-charges for defamation against her, but he was probably just glad to finally be done with it.
======
==========

Instant-hen, you're telling me the swamp donkey and Nutmeg are going to run a more pro-style offense this year with the retread Del Rio? The rubber Dollies have big front 7 and speed at DB and shouldn't have problems with the club foot Lizzerd QB. :eek::eek:

What happened to the QB you where in love with Trax or whatever his name is and that 6'6 120 albatross Frank's? o_O

I'm thankful >Choklehoma< :cool: is loaded @ QB and.not having to deal with starting retreads like del rio.:D OU has Heisman contender Mayfield -long with 5* transfer Kyler Murray and a top 100 4* star coming in 17 . We just picked up 2018 4* ( projected 5* top 100 ranked 7in the nation form Cali @ QB U. :cool::cool:

I have 2 arms and 2 hands, so I'll just slap you both 'red-faced' in this one post.

ESPN's 2016 SEC DL Rankings:
1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
4. Florida

5. Tennis-sea
And we already know who DB-U is, and not just in the SEC, but in the nation...

An Actual Heisman (pretender Bad-ford) winner got you a double-digit loss to the lower ranked Gators for a BCS-NC, but we should now be afraid of some dust-bowl heist-man contender? rotf-lmao :D
Plus ----- Mc has 2 NC's as an OC/QB's, and Nuss has 1 NC as an OC/QB's. I don't believe that they'll have any trouble coaching these guys up.

14. QB-PP Luke Del Rio 6-1 211 rsSo **** - 2015 xfer
12. QB-DT Austin Appleby 6-4 240 Grad-Sr xfer **** - EE
13. QB-PP Feleipe' Franks 6-6 219 Fr **** - EE

11. QB-DT Kyle Trask 6-4 238 4.6/40 Fr *** - EE
(OC/QB's Nuss ranked Kyle as good as any 5 star he'd scouted)

----
46. QB-PP Harry Gornto-V 6-2 203 rsFr - WO
(he's likely better, out on the field, than your current over-rated starter)
42. QB-PP Nick Sproles 6-2 203 Fr - WO

2017 QB-PP Jake Allen **** -- Currently the (rivals) #10 QB-PP in the nation.
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – In the National spotlight with a No. 1 ranking from USA TODAY, MaxPreps and PrepNation, the 7A St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders kicked off their 2016 campaign against the Dillard Panthers in a Kickoff Classic – and they picked up where they left off in 2015. With Friday night lights right around the corner, the Raiders ran away with a 51-0 road victory.

STAR OF THE GAME: QB-PP Jake Allen led his team to victory tonight just as he did in last season’s campaign in which his Raiders captured their second consecutive Class 7A title. Allen looked in mid-season form tonight, standing poised in the pocket and delivering on time and on target throws to his array of receivers. Allen threw three touchdowns to three different targets before exiting the game before halftime with a 31-0 lead in hand.
Jake went 9 of 12, 75% for 95 yds with 3 TD's, ZERO ints. :cool:
-------------------

2015 With Top Quality Choker QB's:
OU 17 - 24 Tx (5-7 losers)
OU 17 - 37 Clemp's-son (+20)

2014 With Top Quality Choker QB's
OU 33 - 37 TCU
OU 30 - 31 KSt
OU 14 - 48 Baylor
OU 35 - 38 OkSt
Mostly close vs their mostly weak in Conf. Big-whatever opponents.
OU 6 - 40 Clemp's-son (+34)
----------------------

And right behind the 2016 Gator QB's are these guys:

Attention Mad-Dog: If WO/ship RB Mark Herndon is actually any good, then why hasn't he played more before now?

Matt Jones - NFL Redskins
Mack Brown - NFL Redskins
Kelvin Taylor - NFL 49'ers

Mark Herndon - UF Career:
Rushing - 11 for 55 yds, 5.0 ypc
Receiving - 3 for 91 yds, 30.3 ypr, 1 TD
He is also a full time 'gunner' on both kick and punt special team.

So, why won't he finally be the featured RB in the Gator's 2016 season?

37. RB Mark Herndon 5-9 209 rsSr - Former WO, now ship team leader.
24. RB Mark Thompson 6-2 237 rsJr ***** - #1 JuCo RB - Power-X, Speed, Hands
32. RB/slot Jordan Cronkrite 5-11 204 So **** - Power, Hands
25. RB Jordan Scarlett 5-10 213 So **** - Speed, Moves, Speed ;)
22. RB Lamical Perine 5-11 221 Fr **** - Ala 7A HS APBoY Award
>(Power, Speed, Hands, Block)<

* Note: All 5 Gator 2016 ship RB's exceed the 200 LB barrier, no puny guys.
Also, all of them with 4.4 - 4.5 40 speed, with a couple of them a bit quicker than that. o_O

UF vs Chokers = 1-0 UF
UF vs Dollies = 11 in a row for UF
Win something before running your idiot mouths, at least on our board anyway. :cool:

(the usual circle-jerkers will claim to have not read it, but then they'll give another expose' on what's wrong with it, or they'll complain about how long it is...) :rolleyes:

Gross ignorance and/or lies is all you have, so you throw it out like it's not just more of you own foaming at the mouth, Mad-Dog, laughable rival delusions.

Calloway was still suspended for 6 months and missed all of Spring and was not even allowed back on campus until June. He had to take on-line courses until then.

The supposed victim skipped the hearing after her lawyer sent BS to ESPN on the eve of the case. But unlike you, he was however, smart enough not to defame the reputation of the highly respected Jacksonville attorney who handled the hearing for UF.

“Immediately prior to the hearing (a diversionary tactic - they had known who was in charge of the hearing well ahead of time) I was provided a letter which was made part of the record from Mr. Clune, asking me to recuse myself. I denied the request,” Schickel wrote. “While he did not impugn my integrity he was concerned with bias.

“I recounted my experience training, education and life involvements and indicated that I did not believe that I would be biased in any way in favor of or against any of the parties. I have prosecuted rape cases, I have sat in judgment of lawyers. My family has dealt with rape issues. “Note that this was a Student Conduct Hearing which is often held by a member of the university community.” -- Nothing new or extraordinary to that. o_O

Jacksonville attorney, Jake Schickel, delivered his ruling in writing Friday in a redacted statement. “From the totality of the evidence (1,000+ pages from UF's months long investigation) I find that the burden of proof was not met and I find Mr. Callaway not responsible,” Schickel wrote.

The complainant has 10 business days to appeal the decision. Her attorney, John Clune, said Friday there is no intention at this time to appeal the ruling or bring a lawsuit against the university. (so their attempts at intimidation have failed) Unlike guilty tennis-sea, who as usual paid them off to go away. :p (is that where ole moon-roid learned to make the payoffs?)

Calloway's lawyer told them to beware of what they wished for, because if they pursued it, then the entire 1,000+ pages from the months long UF investigation would be out there for everyone to see, not just the highly redacted version from the in-house hearing.

Harris was already on his way out of town (dismissed from the team) and didn't want to be there, so he gave a lame apology (no sweat off his brow) and left town. Calloway gave no such bs apology, because he had nothing to apologize for. --- Personally, I think that he should have brought counter-charges for defamation against her, but he was probably just glad to finally be done with it.
======
==========

I have 2 arms and 2 hands, so I'll just slap you both 'red-faced' in this one post.

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
4. Florida

5. Tennis-sea

An Actual Heisman (pretender Bad-ford) winner got you a double-digit loss to the lower ranked Gators for a BCS-NC, but we should now be afraid of some dust-bowl heist-man contender? rotf-lmao :D
Plus ----- Mc has 2 NC's as an OC/QB's, and Nuss has 1 NC as an OC/QB's. I don't believe that they'll have any trouble coaching these guys up.

----

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. – In the National spotlight with a No. 1 ranking from USA TODAY, MaxPreps and PrepNation, the 7A St. Thomas Aquinas Raiders kicked off their 2016 campaign against the Dillard Panthers in a Kickoff Classic – and they picked up where they left off in 2015. With Friday night lights right around the corner, the Raiders ran away with a 51-0 road victory.

STAR OF THE GAME: QB-PP Jake Allen led his team to victory tonight just as he did in last season’s campaign in which his Raiders captured their second consecutive Class 7A title. Allen looked in mid-season form tonight, standing poised in the pocket and delivering on time and on target throws to his array of receivers. Allen threw three touchdowns to three different targets before exiting the game before halftime with a 31-0 lead in hand.
-------------------

OU 33 - 37 TCU
OU 30 - 31 KSt
OU 14 - 48 Baylor
OU 35 - 38 OkSt
----------------------

Attention Mad-Dog: If WO/ship RB Mark Herndon is actually any good, then why hasn't he played more before now?

Also, all of them with 4.4 - 4.5 40 speed, with a couple of them a bit quicker than that. o_O

UF vs Chokers = 1-0 UF
Win something before running your idiot mouths, at least on our board anyway. :cool:

(the usual circle-jerkers will claim to have not read it, but then they'll give another expose' on what's wrong with it, or they'll complain about how long it is...) :rolleyes:

So, what you are saying that in the ENTIRE state of Florider, there was NO UNAFFILIATED individual to be found to adjudicate the charge of RAPE against Callaway so F-U had to use a F-U BOO$TER. That's your story and you are sticking to it, right?

What a joke.

Buenos Tacos

So, what you are saying that in the ENTIRE state of Florider, there was NO UNAFFILIATED individual to be found to adjudicate the charge of RAPE against Callaway so F-U had to use a F-U BOO$TER. That's your story and you are sticking to it, right?

What a joke.
Buenos Tacos

Are you to stupid to understand what this says, or just to obstinate to accept it? :confused: (rhetorical)

So unless and until you can refute that, or show any evidence that demonstrates that the hearing officer has shown bias, you need to just stfu about it, the girls lawyer has... o_O
=============

Does tennis-sea really properly care for their athletes? Are they worried about justice, or just getting the most that they can out of any athletes that go there? And do they really get arrested and prosecuted when they get out of line? (only if they've failed to cover it up properly imo)

"I played my whole senior season with a broken finger on my throwing hand. It was really badly broken. Just taking the snap, throwing the ball, handing it off, getting tackled -- everything that goes along with playing quarterback -- it was very painful.
So apparently not.

"Throughout that process, I became hooked on pain killers. I got them from the (dollie) team doctor. I went through the prescriptions pretty fast. After he had been giving them to me for quite a while, he said he couldn't give them to me anymore. I was hooked on them and I was playing football, and there was no way I was going to cancel my senior year by going to rehab. I started getting them from people, buying them, getting them off the street. I wasn't the only player on the team that was doing it, so we knew people. It wasn't, like, super sketchy or anything. We knew people who had them, and we were Tennessee football players, so they pretty much just gave them to us." :eek:

Of note, he was stopped for driving while he was falling down drunk, but he says the police let him go, and he was never prosecuted.
"I went to Tennessee to visit friends, and I had some trouble with the law. It never got reported because the cops were Tennessee fans, and they saw how bad a shape I was in. It was so bad that I don't even want to talk about it. I was cuffed, but instead of busting me, the cops called somebody in town that knew me." -- He was dropped off with friends instead of being taken to jail. o_O

So obviously, Tennessee's drug-testing program is just another PR joke!

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/21015/erik-ainge-opens-up-about-drug-addiction

And unlike you, I don't need to make any false accusations, I've provided links to reality, not just spewing out a bunch of lying rival fan bs. :cool:

The Fall is always the same. Sufficient quantities of white lightning have managed to blot out UT memories of sucking tail pipe the year before, and they come out firing on all cylinders about how awesome they are and how bad they are going to beat everybody, then vanish after their first loss, which is always in early to mid-September.

This year will be no different. With a massively overrated QB and about half the talent level they think they have, they will be oh, 3-4 in their first 7 games, then play their patsy end of the year schedule, win out, and complain about how lucky everybody is to have "gotten them early", while they wait for the new batch of lightning to finish distilling.

Any program that brags about only losing by so many points like they have all off season is a bunch of losers

The Gators lost DT Jon Bullard and DE Alex McCalister to the NFL, but no worries mates, cause they are replaced on the DL by: DT Caleb Brantley and DE Bryan Cox Jr. SEC Network Analyst Anthony 'Booger' McFarland has Bryan Cox Jr rated as the 2nd best DL'man in the SEC. He also rates the Gator's DL as the best overall in the SEC for 2016. As to depth: Backup NT Khairi Clark had 16 tackles and one sack as a redshirt freshman, and sophomore CeCe Jefferson is also quickly climbing the charts.

The Gator's starting DL for 2016 is projected as:
NT Joey Ivie - DT Caleb Brantley - DE Jordan Sherit - DEss Bryan Cox Jr, but they go 7-8 deep with top quality in their rotation. “Those guys around us would start anywhere else. I think we have the best D-line in the country and we’re going to prove that.” -- Brantley

DT/NT Joey Ivie started five games last year and is one of 4 returning DL'men who had 3 or more sacks in 2015. And then there's CeCe Jefferson Soph and Antonious Clayton Fr. They were both rated as the #2 DE's coming out of HS in the last 2 classes.

DT Taven 'Wyo-Wildman' Bryan and DE's Keivonnis Davis and Justus Reed also have playing experience along with Clark and Jefferson, a member of the SEC Coaches All-Freshman team who has already moved from DE to DT as a sophomore. Freshman Antonneous Clayton and redshirt freshmen Jabari Zuniga have also generated some buzz in fall camp. In addition to the Gators’ talent and production along the defensive line, Jefferson points to their depth as a reason for their recognition.

Florida’s coaching staff stresses the importance of “money down” defense and it finished 7th in the country in 3rd down defense last year. With a deeper and more experienced pass-rush, paired with an equally experienced secondary, don’t be surprised to see the Gators leap into the top-5 nationally in creating stops on third downs.
SEC Network has Florida's Defense at #3, and tennis-sea's defense at #7.
============

"If you asked me to name the best offensive coach in the SEC today, it would be hard to look past McElwain and his deception-based unit." -- SEC Network Senior Football Analyst Oliver Connolly.

The Gator's 2016 Offense incorporates a little of everything — West Coast principles with rhythm, spread elements, vertical elements, pro elements, option football, matchup football, and good, old fashioned power football. --- So while Florida still has some questions to be answered at QB and OL, (and they will be imoho) both QB & OL look much better than last year's 10 win SECe-C offense, so I'm staying positive for the start of the season. -- iG :cool:

======
==========

1. Alabama
2. LSU
3. Ole Miss
4. Florida

5. Tennis-sea

----

-------------------

OU 33 - 37 TCU
OU 30 - 31 KSt
OU 14 - 48 Baylor
OU 35 - 38 OkSt
----------------------

UF vs Chokers = 1-0 UF

instant, you dodge my question about the swamp donkey and nutmeg starting the retread club foot Del Rio? I know you can't be happy becuse you are in love with Trax and the 120 pound albatross Frank's? o_O This has to be concerning to you after last years offensive shit show.

I think the rubber doilies defense will dominate the Lizzerd offense this year especially with the lizzerds starting a retread QB. I'm not sold on the Lizzerd oline that at times ( like Choklehoma last year presented big problems) chokelehoma now is 2 deep and a strength. Lizzerds? :eek: Thoughts?

*Rivals Recruiting ( note doesn't reflect instant-hens ranking ) :D

# 3 OU :cool:
# 6 rubber dollies :cool:

# 21 lizzerds ( being out recruited by meatchickens ) Mischimp # 9:eek:

* Coaches poll

# 5 OU :cool:
# 10 rubber dollies:cool:

# 25 lizzerds ( that being generous ) :rolleyes:

* AP polling

#3 OU ;)
# 9 Val's;)

# 25 lizzerds lol.:(

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Looks like another great year for choklehoma and the rubberr dollies look to have good year as well.:cool::cool:

Lizzerds? 7-5 is the best I can project( swamp donkey will catch heat ) :D

Last edited:
Are you to stupid to understand what this says, or just to obstinate to accept it? :confused: (rhetorical)

So unless and until you can refute that, or show any evidence that demonstrates that the hearing officer has shown bias, you need to just stfu about it, the girls lawyer has... o_O
=============

Does tennis-sea really properly care for their athletes? Are they worried about justice, or just getting the most that they can out of any athletes that go there? And do they really get arrested and prosecuted when they get out of line? (only if they've failed to cover it up properly imo)

"I played my whole senior season with a broken finger on my throwing hand. It was really badly broken. Just taking the snap, throwing the ball, handing it off, getting tackled -- everything that goes along with playing quarterback -- it was very painful.
So apparently not.

"Throughout that process, I became hooked on pain killers. I got them from the (dollie) team doctor. I went through the prescriptions pretty fast. After he had been giving them to me for quite a while, he said he couldn't give them to me anymore. I was hooked on them and I was playing football, and there was no way I was going to cancel my senior year by going to rehab. I started getting them from people, buying them, getting them off the street. I wasn't the only player on the team that was doing it, so we knew people. It wasn't, like, super sketchy or anything. We knew people who had them, and we were Tennessee football players, so they pretty much just gave them to us." :eek:

Of note, he was stopped for driving while he was falling down drunk, but he says the police let him go, and he was never prosecuted.
"I went to Tennessee to visit friends, and I had some trouble with the law. It never got reported because the cops were Tennessee fans, and they saw how bad a shape I was in. It was so bad that I don't even want to talk about it. I was cuffed, but instead of busting me, the cops called somebody in town that knew me." -- He was dropped off with friends instead of being taken to jail. o_O

So obviously, Tennessee's drug-testing program is just another PR joke!

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/21015/erik-ainge-opens-up-about-drug-addiction

And unlike you, I don't need to make any false accusations, I've provided links to reality, not just spewing out a bunch of lying rival fan bs. :cool:

And YET, you REFUSE to answer the question.

AGAIN, why, out of MILLIONS of residents in the state of Florida, the ONLY person the University could find top adjudicate the Rape accusation was a F-U Boo$ter?

BTW, I'll see your Eric Ainge and raise you an Aaron Hernandez.:rolleyes:

My above post answers your idiot rival fan questions. Get someone from OkSt to explain it to you, dumbazz.... o_O

LDR could turn out to be UF's next Danny Wonderful, or a bust. He looked good enough at the Spring game to get the job done, so we'll see. The future at QB is still an unanswered question, but we'll see as time goes by. This year they at least have plenty of quality backup depth if LDR doesn't handle the load. :cool:

UF's head coach and OC have 3 recent NC's between them already, and they're still very young in their jobs.
How many NC's do your long time head coach and OC have between them?
(do you ever answer any questions, or just continue to run your idiot mouth?) o_O

Need I remind you what the media-morons had UF in last years pre-season polls? Not even ranked in the Top 25. Projected to finish 4-5 in the SECe, Slated to have 7 wins at best.
Then even after losing the starting QB mid-season, they still:

Finished as SECe-C going 6-0 in the SECe.
They were 7-1 regular season in the SEC.
They finished 7-2 after the SEC-C game vs NC Alabama.
They finished 10-4 overall with a final 3 game meltdown with the over-matched backup QB that lost his job and has since transferred out.

But tell me, when was choke-la-homa's last win in a NC game?
What is your chokers record when the media-morons put you in a NC game?
And will your over-rated chokers and slob-swoops win it all this year?
Wash that dust-bowl outta your throat and give us some answers.... :cool:

And YET, you REFUSE to answer the question.

AGAIN, why, out of MILLIONS of residents in the state of Florida, the ONLY person the University could find top adjudicate the Rape accusation was a F-U Boo$ter?

BTW, I'll see your Eric Ainge and raise you an Aaron Hernandez.:rolleyes:

Damn but you're dumb, even for a sloppy-drop rubber dollie.
I've answered that question, go get a Vandy grad to explain it for you.

You see, unlike your guilty dollies, UF doesn't do the 'Pay-Off,' or bow down to some twit lawyers delay tactics just to appease the PC butt-kissers. Deal with it.

BTW, Ainge was being fed pain-killers by the dollie team doctor until he was hooked on them. Then he got them for free from local tennis-sea fans. (linked)
Those are not my claims, those admissions are from Eric himself. :p

Now, you give us a link to all of the stuff that UF's team doctor or fans did to cause AH to go bonkers years later while on the Pats roster and in his 2nd NFL contract... (crickets) :cool:

Last edited:
instant, you dodge my question about the swamp donkey and nutmeg starting the retread club foot Del Rio? I know you can't be happy becuse you are in love with Trax and the 120 pound albatross Frank's? o_O This has to be concerning to you after last years offensive shit show.

I think the rubber doilies defense will dominate the Lizzerd offense this year especially with the lizzerds starting a retread QB. I'm not sold on the Lizzerd oline that at times ( like Choklehoma last year presented big problems) chokelehoma now is 2 deep and a strength. Lizzerds? :eek: Thoughts?

*Rivals Recruiting ( note doesn't reflect instant-hens ranking ) :D

# 3 OU :cool:
# 6 rubber dollies :cool:

# 21 lizzerds ( being out recruited by meatchickens ) Mischimp # 9:eek:

* Coaches poll

# 5 OU :cool:
# 10 rubber dollies:cool:

# 25 lizzerds ( that being generous ) :rolleyes:

* AP polling

#3 OU ;)
# 9 Val's;)

# 25 lizzerds lol.:(

http://collegefootball.ap.org/poll

Looks like another great year for choklehoma and the rubberr dollies look to have good year as well.:cool::cool:

Lizzerds? 7-5 is the best I can project( swamp donkey will catch heat ) :D

Yeah, and you turdbrains said UF would win 3 when we won 10, so pardon me if I laugh in your face.

So rather than answer my questions, you just drop more Instaturds?

BTW, since you threw up Rape and UT, let me congratulate F-U on putting a BOO$TER in charge of clearing, er, INVESTIGATING Callaway. Took him what, 5 minutes?

More of that tough Swamp Donkey ethics we've all come to know.

Not the Gainesville PD, Not the DA. Not the Student Advisory Board. Nope. A BOO$TER.

Mr Ed is a whole lot smarter than I 1st gave him credit for. I must admit.

Jones kicks any player accused of ANY non misdemeanor act off the team and turns the case over to the KPD for investigation. When NO Charges are filed but the matter involves possible battery against a female, he still won't allow the individual back until they are fully investigated by the KPD, get a recommendation from the DA and clear the University's Student Council and even when they are still cleared and in both cases the girl NEVER filed criminal charges, he still kicked a RB off the team and for the last 7 months, a JUCO DT was not allowed to set foot on campus. Yesterday, after he had been made to go through the court system, plead guilty to a misdemeanor charge of simple battery( even though the girl WITHDREW charges), attending counselling classes on the proper treatment of women and then get his clearance by the Student Council,FORCED to have his PARENTS to fly to Knoxville to met with him, the UT Coaching staff, University Officials and the head of the University's Women's Affairs and admit his disrespectful behavior, he was finally allowed to begin running and weight lifting.

Von Pearson, W/R missed last spring and fall practice due to a FALSE Rape allegation. Missed all his classes too. Cost him a possible NFL career as he was UT's best Receiver. Took him until mid season to finally be back in the kind of shape and pass catching rhythm he had been in. DNA proved he wasn't the one who had sex with that girl. She made a mistake. It happens.

As for the other two, the Rape trial has been going on for nearly two years. Both Johnson and Williams were kicked off the team immediately since the morning the rape charge was alleged. NOT Formally filed, but alleged. The trial is on indefinite suspension as the girl and her BFF flushed their cell phones after destroying them in spite of a court order to preserve the evidence. Awaiting a Supreme Court Ruling that would force Apple to release private information when the person involved refuses to grant permission.
Girl had been having sex with both for the previous 6 months. She was in their apartment at 3 AM .

But all that aside, if she said NO and they went ahead and helped themselves, I hope they each get 20 years instead of having Huntley Johnson "Accidentally" reveal her identity to the entire world ala Treon Harris Rape #1 so she'd drop the charges rather than be a pariah or have a BOO$TER offer his impartial opinion as to whether Antonio Callaway was guilty( never mind Treon and Rape accusation #2 since he got the hell out of Gainesville)

But UT don't have Huntley Johnson and have BOO$TERS handing misbehavior like F-U.

UT's Title IX problem is over. Settled out of court. And for a surprisingly small amount of money. Less than what F-U spends yearly on Huntley Johnson's retainer fee.

All the rest of you have the Title IX Sword of Damocles hanging over your necks now.

...nice rant (full of half-truths and lies, but whatever)! LOL

[That made up "Starts lost to injury" QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 849272, member: 10875"]Sure you did, by proxy anyway.... :p

That was the last game of the season, when UF had lost 72 starts due to injuries, the far worst season for injuries in UF's 100+ years of football.

4-8 UF 20 - 26 GaSo 7-4 (+6)
* And that was GaSo's last game as a D-2. Their next game was as a D-1, so the D-2 crap is just that, rival hyper-bole. Which might hurt a little, except that the twit doing the ranting lost to the 'Mighty Gators' earlier in the season -- UF 31 - 17 tennis-sea (-14)

GaSo scored 9 more pts on UF than tennis-sea did, and they gave up 11 less points than tennis-sea did. o_O
So much like UF losing to Syracuse in 91, it's also a good thing that tennis-sea didn't play GaSo in 2013.... :cool:

PS
That was UF only losing season since the transition year after getting rid of tennis-sea slug Dig-Ducky in 1979, (last 36 years). :eek:

However, the has-been rubber-dollies at tennis-sea have had 5 losing seasons in just the last 8 years.... :oops:

That "starts lost due to injury" phony made up stat of your's is as believable as Owebama's "Jobs saved or created" BS.
[/QUOTE]

The Mad-Dog-Dollie and his butt-boy nailed-head run their idiot mouth, but couldn't find the truth if it ran over their dumb-azzes... o_O

http://www.espn.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/76057/an-injury-by-injury-look-at-ufs-2013-season

http://search.aol.com/aol/search?en...box&q=UF+had+72+lost+starts+to+injury+in+2013

But what the heck, I'll just go ahead and run over them both again. :D

Just so others know why there are no responses from me to anything that dunny-hugger and ooozzzeee yap about, they have already been returned to my ignored A-holes list. So, now they are free to run their idiot mouths behind my back again, (if I'm not seeing or reading it) while playing their stupid infantile games to the crowd. This way,I don't have to waste any of my own time with their constant bickering dirvel. :p

Just so others know why there are no responses from me to anything that dunny-hugger and ooozzzeee yap about, they have already been returned to my ignored A-holes list. So, now they are free to run their idiot mouths behind my back again, (if I'm not seeing or reading it) while playing their stupid infantile games to the crowd. This way,I don't have to waste any of my own time with their constant bickering dirvel. :p

By admitting that you (insta) decided oozie'so comment was offensive, you admit to leaving the wall of text.

And therefore, you admit that, while nameless, you know it's you, as "that guy."

And heretofore, you (insta) also admits to being aware that you are useless and I (the previously mention "dunny") has shown you up and proven you the infantile fool you are.

Feel free to sign below.

X________________________

It's cruel to disparage a Tennessee fan with Downs.

You're doing great, -MDVOL. You're a regular person as far as you know.

Ob la di ob la da life goes on bra / La la how the life goes on / Ob la di ob la da life goes on bra / La la how the life goes on

Reactions: TennesseeGator

LOL

I didn't even mention you, I just mentioned that the second page was a wall of text and here you are getting all emotional making yet another post about dear ole me, the guy you supposedly ignore. Insta has internet spies that tells him what the people he's blocked is saying. :p

"Kelly was NEVER the starter in his 1st two years. Randolph and McNeil were. Dummy." --- Mad-Dog-Dollie

I guess you missed who this quote in my post was from?
“ Dollie safetyTodd Kelly is a guy who has played a lot of football,” DC Shoop said. “You can coach a lot of years and not have had guys that have six interceptions in their first two years.” (but he's obviously FoS, as are most of the coaches on sloppy-drop)

Tennis-sea had no problem with any of the Pro-style offenses that they played in 2015. Except that is,,, for losing to all 4 of the teams that ran one, including losing to 8-5 Ar-kansas at home.

>>> Do you know how many times that the piggies have beat the Gators since they joined the SEC? o_O Go look it up. :cool:

And I did notice that you tried to ignore your DUMPSTER FIRE with no response to the many problems occurring on ole sloppy-drop.

========

Who was the Gator QB for all 4 of UF's losses? (Hint - that flip from FSU is now dismissed & gonzo)

Note: All 4 Gator losses came to teams with 9+ wins, and the only one at home was to 10-3 FSU.
>>> While Choke-la-homa lost to 5-7 LOSER Tex-azz.

They just bent right over and got long-horned at home.

And as far a QB-U goes, UF has 3 Heisman QB's, how many do the Chokers have in their longer history? (crickets) :confused:
Besides, unlike you, I remember what happened the last time my Gators played a Heisman pretender from Choke-la-homa. That dumb look on his face when Black intercepted him was priceless!!!

And he left that day

It is going to be a tough game, but if we beat them again in Knoxville this year, it is going to be insane.

Really not concerned about that game in the least, unless for some reason we don't have Tabor. Dobbs has a scatter shot arm, we will put some pressure on him and he will throw it up for grabs, which we will feast on. His only weapon is his legs, and we are well aware of that, so I expect us to put a spy on him fairly often. They simply have no other weapons of note. On the offensive side, it's not going to be girls gone wild, but we are going to move the ball consistently, and let's not forget the key point: THIS YEAR WE HAVE A KICKER. He's going to be worth an additional 6-10 points a game, not just because he's good (although, he is) but because the last couple of years we have been SO BAD.

So we will take the ball away at least twice, I'm thinking three times, we will have probably two touchdown drives and three made field goals, and will win, 23-13 (without the FG's it would be yet another one point win, you see, because that's just how UT rolls).

Really not concerned about that game in the least, unless for some reason we don't have Tabor. Dobbs has a scatter shot arm, we will put some pressure on him and he will throw it up for grabs, which we will feast on. His only weapon is his legs, and we are well aware of that, so I expect us to put a spy on him fairly often. They simply have no other weapons of note. On the offensive side, it's not going to be girls gone wild, but we are going to move the ball consistently, and let's not forget the key point: THIS YEAR WE HAVE A KICKER. He's going to be worth an additional 6-10 points a game, not just because he's good (although, he is) but because the last couple of years we have been SO BAD.

So we will take the ball away at least twice, I'm thinking three times, we will have probably two touchdown drives and three made field goals, and will win, 23-13 (without the FG's it would be yet another one point win, you see, because that's just how UT rolls).

What's crazy, despite UF's kicking woes the past two years...it was the one point by the kickers that made the difference.

Reactions: sadgator
What's crazy, despite UF's kicking woes the past two years...it was the one point by the kickers that made the difference.

Block headed UT H/C played a big part as well.

Rush 3 on 4th and 12 with a linebacker gazing lovingly into the Q/Bs eyes as if that made any damned sense in the world. Should have sent the house. Kicking the EP instead of going for 2 when UT went up by 12 as if going up 13 did any good. Calling time out TWICE to "Ice" F-U's kicker when he should have wanted him to kick as quick as possible as lousy as he was. BOTH Times, it allowed Mr. Ed to change his mind and go for it on 4th dawn and make it BOTH FRIGGING TIMES.

As for 2014, playing Worley at Q/B after he was decapitated and dismembered by Oklahoma in Norman and U/Ga in Athens the previous weeks before playing F-U because he was scared of playing Dobbs and was trying to "Save his Red Shirt".

He can recruit. No denying it even though Instantgater tries his best to malign the recruits UT signs. Keeps them too. Lost far fewer via transfer than is normally the case.

But he hasn't proven he can win the tough games. 3-13 vs Top 25 since coming to UT. This is the year he HAS to do it or with a NEW A/D coming in mid 2017, he might want to bring in a new batch of coaches. Baseball, Basketball and Football.

Duck, dodge, lie, avoid the MANY TIMES PROVEN WRONG.

How's that rubber-dollie dumpster fire doing? Got your wienies and marshmallows ready to go yet? o_O

What, no snappy come-backs on UF's 2013 injuries? (moe-ron)

Head-BJ can recruit? Yep, he's already got 20 ***'s in this class, a real recruiting machine that one is... :rolleyes: The coaches always say that you're either getting better, or you're getting worse.
Which way would you say that your Head-BJ is going with his class rankings? :cool:

Double Dweeb Alert!!! :confused:-:confused:

Mad-Dog-Dollie
-- "Only Pro style offense UT had any problem with last year was Arky. Had no problem with Oklahoma, Alabama and of course,F-U other than Janzek's bonehead 4th quarter FUBARs that cost him his job." (and tennis-sea 4 losses) -- That coach must have been lining up wrong in every game, and he can't make a tackle either.... :rolleyes:

~ BTW, what kind of offense was unranked 2nd tier AppSt kickin' the dollie's collective butts with? -- iG ;)

UT's new DC Shoop says that the Vols’ defensive players indicates it’s a unit built to stop spread offenses and mobile quarterbacks. While their Head-BJ said the defense gave up too many big plays in Saturday’s scrimmage, but Shoop is sure to work on that immediately.

FAIL -- back to the drawing board to work on that tennis-sea terror D some more... :D

Head-nailed-to-da-flor -- "Instant-hen, you're telling me the swamp donkey and Nutmeg are going to run a more pro-style offense this year with the retread Del Rio? The rubber Dollies have big front 7 and speed at DB and shouldn't have problems with the club foot Lizzerd QB."

Unranked 2nd Tier AppSt 13 - 20 #9 tennis-sea at home in OT ---- lmao

Returning 8 starters on that #38 D was not a plus imoho... :oops:
SEC Network has Florida's Defense at #3, and tennis-sea's defense at #7. Looks like they were overly optimistic concerning those rubber-dollies... :p

~ But it's just like that Choker D that had no trouble stopping a club-footed, glorified FB/QB in 2008...

Mad-Dog-Dollie "Instantgater was boasting about that great #8 Gater defense and mocking that #38 rated UT defense. Then boasting about the fact that F-U runs the Pro and I formation offense rather than the high school spread that so many have gone to."

Wrong again butt-head. I never said what offense UF was running, I just pointed out that it's not the 'spread-offense' that he's running. I've advised you to take a 'Reading Comp 101' course many times before, but I see that you have still failed to do so.... :rolleyes:

FYI -- The Gator's 2016 Offense incorporates a little of everything — West Coast principles with rhythm, spread elements, vertical elements, pro elements, option football, match-up football, and good, old fashioned power football.
~ In a game in 2015, on 44 plays they ran 38 different formations.
~~ It will be better (for us) and worse (for U) this time around. :cool:

Last edited:
Double Dweeb Alert!!! :confused:-:confused:

Mad-Dog-Dollie
-- "Only Pro style offense UT had any problem with last year was Arky. Had no problem with Oklahoma, Alabama and of course,F-U other than Janzek's bonehead 4th quarter FUBARs that cost him his job." (and tennis-sea 4 losses) -- That coach must have been lining up wrong in every game, and he can't make a tackle either.... :rolleyes:

~ BTW, what kind of offense was unranked 2nd tier AppSt kickin' the dollie's collective butts with? -- iG ;)

UT's new DC Shoop says that the Vols’ defensive players indicates it’s a unit built to stop spread offenses and mobile quarterbacks. While their Head-BJ said the defense gave up too many big plays in Saturday’s scrimmage, but Shoop is sure to work on that immediately.

FAIL -- back to the drawing board to work on that tennis-sea terror D some more... :D

Head-nailed-to-da-flor -- "Instant-hen, you're telling me the swamp donkey and Nutmeg are going to run a more pro-style offense this year with the retread Del Rio? The rubber Dollies have big front 7 and speed at DB and shouldn't have problems with the club foot Lizzerd QB."

Unranked 2nd Tier AppSt 13 - 20 #9 tennis-sea at home in OT ---- lmao

Returning 8 starters on that #38 D was not a plus imoho... :oops:
SEC Network has Florida's Defense at #3, and tennis-sea's defense at #7. Looks like they were overly optimistic concerning those rubber-dollies... :p

~ But it's just like that Choker D that had no trouble stopping a club-footed, glorified FB/QB in 2008...

Mad-Dog-Dollie "Instantgater was boasting about that great #8 Gater defense and mocking that #38 rated UT defense. Then boasting about the fact that F-U runs the Pro and I formation offense rather than the high school spread that so many have gone to."

Wrong again butt-head. I never said what offense UF was running, I just pointed out that it's not the 'spread-offense' that he's running. I've advised you to take a 'Reading Comp 101' course many times before, but I see that you have still failed to do so.... :rolleyes:

FYI -- The Gator's 2016 Offense incorporates a little of everything — West Coast principles with rhythm, spread elements, vertical elements, pro elements, option football, match-up football, and good, old fashioned power football.
~ In a game in 2015, on 44 plays they ran 38 different formations.
~~ It will be better (for us) and worse (for U) this time around. :cool:

I think the toothless wonders may have gone into hibernation early this year.

Reactions: instaGATOR
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT