ADVERTISEMENT

September 2, 2017 marks the 1st non conference REGULAR SEASON GAME to be played by

-MDVOL

Bull Gator
Nov 1, 2013
F-U since 1993 when they traveled to New Yawk to be whupped by lowly Syracuse and SOS said UHUH. No more leaving the state for OC games. We'll let the patsies come here and hopefully, we'll catch Miami on probation when we play them Always play Dawgs in
Jaxonville.

This all you have lame boy?

Play FSU on a consistent basis and get back at us.

Yeah fill in the lame information about playing UCLA, Cal, Oregon, and such.

When is the last time UT has scheduled FSU?

Our schedule is a no win situation.

If we schedule FSU and Miami every year other team fans moan and groan that we don't leave the state of FL.

If we schedule some other OOC team FSU and Miami fans complain that we don't schedule Miami every year like FSU did prior to UM joining the ACC.

Reactions: instaGATOR
F-U since 1993 when they traveled to New Yawk to be whupped by lowly Syracuse and SOS said UHUH. No more leaving the state for OC games. We'll let the patsies come here and hopefully, we'll catch Miami on probation when we play them Always play Dawgs in
Jaxonville.

And yet UF almost always has a stronger SoS than the sloppy-drop rubber-dollies. :oops:
Same ole idiot, rubber-dollie chit, just a different day..... :confused:

UF ends every regular season with the OoC, in-state FSUcks criminoles.
1996 NC game: UF 52 - 20 FSU (-32)
1998 NC game Tn 23 - 16 FSU (-7)

Tennis-sea ends every regular season with; in Conf. - in-state Vanderbilt.
And even so, they are 2-2 with freakin' Candy over the last 4 years.

~ You'd have to go all the way back to 1988 to total UF's last 2 losses to VU. :p

Also, the tennis-sea rubber-dollies haven't managed a win over UF (11 years)
since they had Phat-Phil and the Taco-Boy running their has-been team.

Mad-Doggies 2015 pre-dick-tion was Tn 31 - 7 UF. :D (reality UF 28 - 27 UF)
I've already asked you once for your 2016 game prediction, but you've apparently
lost your 'junk' since that 11th consecutive butt-kickin.' o_O

Jaxonville.
Ouch, got us with that one.....you know vandy has beaten us since the last time ut did....

What's the win streak at against UT right now? I honestly don't remember because it has been so long. Is it 10 or 11?

Reactions: instaGATOR
Our schedule is a no win situation.

If we schedule FSU and Miami every year other team fans moan and groan that we don't leave the state of FL.

If we schedule some other OOC team FSU and Miami fans complain that we don't schedule Miami every year like FSU did prior to UM joining the ACC.

Yep. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Mouthbreathers say we should play Miami and FSU every year but then when we do they complain we don't leave the state. So which is it? Because if we play FSU and Miami every year in addition to our SEC schedule, you're talking about playing 7-8 ranked teams every year. So to satisfy them we would have to play Miami and FSU and then still schedule two other OOC teams who are worth traveling out of state for, or a BCS team. I'd like to know what school out there is doing that? But UF is supposed to do it because potato.

Reactions: TennesseeGator
Yep. Damned if you do damned if you don't.

Mouthbreathers say we should play Miami and FSU every year but then when we do they complain we don't leave the state. So which is it? Because if we play FSU and Miami every year in addition to our SEC schedule, you're talking about playing 7-8 ranked teams every year. So to satisfy them we would have to play Miami and FSU and then still schedule two other OOC teams who are worth traveling out of state for, or a BCS team. I'd like to know what school out there is doing that? But UF is supposed to do it because potato.

And then you have those that bitch because we play UGA at a neutral site in Florida. Where tickets are allotted 50/50.

Those dumbasses seem to forget that by doing that we give up a game in The Swamp every other year.

I swear UT fans take stupid to new level. Stfu. Your team lost 11 straight, that should be embarrassing, but you clowns have no shame.

As far as UF's non conference schedule, I always laugh when people bring up UF not leaving the state. It's as if they would be more impressed if the Gators played at Indiana, than at FSU since they are out of state.

How many times during that stretch did FSU finish in the top 5? Over that same stretch, how many non conference games did UT play vs teams that finished top 5??????

Last edited:
And then you have those that bitch because we play UGA at a neutral site in Florida. Where tickets are allotted 50/50.

Those dumbasses seem to forget that by doing that we give up a game in The Swamp every other year.

Or the fact that iirc UGA chose the site of that game and both schools want the game there. As of a few years ago UGA actually had more alumni in Jacksonville than UF did.

UF and Georgia each get more revenue in a two game Jax setting than a home and home two game cycle.

I hear a lot of this shit up here in little 10 country. You never leave Florida, you never come north, blah, blah, blah. Not only do we play FSU every year, but we play them for the last game of the seaaon. Look at the 90s, how many times was a title shot on the line for one or both teams? In a game we don't have to play. Its not just the opponent, but placement of the game.

As for going north, I always tell them, you want an August or September home and home? Because the fat, slow Little 10 boys are going to struggle with the 120 degree field temp than UF would going north. Hell people here bitched all week because it was 78-83 all week. Even if UF went north for the final game, its not like its that cold in November. They want to paint the image of Lambeau Field in January. Its just not that way.

So maybe asshat, UT could play Ohio St the last week of the season every year? You know, the week before the SEC Title game? Afyer playing your entire conference schedule?

The standard OOC schedule for the big boys is

1. 1-AA
2. Non-BCS cupcake
3. BCS conference cupcake
4. 1 Big boy

For much of the past 25 years we've had a top 10 FSU team OOC plus some good Miami teams. So we aren't doing anything different from anybody else and if any thing had had the best OOC opponent of any big boy most years. So then the argument boils down to "you don't leave the state!" So based on this idiotic logic Purdue would be a tougher OOC game than FSU because we have to travel faster. I say we drop FSU to schedule Purdue then everyone will start to respect our OOC.

And yet UF almost always has a stronger SoS than the sloppy-drop rubber-dollies. :oops:

~ You'd have to go all the way back to 1988 to total UF's last 2 losses to VU. :p

I've already asked you once for your 2016 game prediction, but you've apparently

* Lizzerds OCC

UMASS:rolleyes::rolleyes:
UNT :oops::rolleyes:
Presbyterian Division 2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Never play north of Kantuck or west of mason Dixon

*Sooners ( Choklehoma ) OCC

UH :cool::cool::cool:
UAL :cool:
OSU :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

#2 UF, with a glorified FB attempting to play QB.
#1 OK with the Heisman QB and averaging 54 pts/gm (vs cupcakes).

Outcome is a double digit win for: UF 24 - 14 CHOKE-la-homa o_O

* Lizzerds OCC

Presbyterian Division 2:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Choke-la-homa in 2015: o_O

OoC:
Akron
Tulsa
Has-been tennis-sea (have lost 11 consecutive to UF)

Big 12/10/whatever...
8-5 WVa (UF vs Undefeated WVa in the 1993 Sugar Bowl)
UF 41 - 7 WVa - they sniveled they should have been playing for the NC!
7-6 TxTech
6-7 K-St
5-6 Tex-azz (Chokers lost to loser tex-azz)
3-9 Iowa-St
0-12 Kans-azz
Leading up to them being highly over-rated by the media-morons yet again and:
Clem's-son 37 - 17 CHOKE-la-homa -- :D:D:D

* Lizzerds OCC

So you scheduled perennial sad sack Houston 5 years ago and they suddenly got good, and you want credit for that? Lulz, ok. I'll match FSU against OSU any day, and pity you for the beating you are going to take from Houston, that you only scheduled because you thought it would be an easy win.

Next year it's Ohio State for you, while we have FSU and Michigan, so in 2017 we win this argument. So walk away scrub.

Note: Never heard Louisiana Monroe called UAL before. Interesting.

No-prob-blem-mo Michi. :)

And yes, I'm a TT fan for football, I'll always believe that the NFL shafted him for other than football reason. Tim seems decent enough elsewhere too, (don't know him personally) though I don't go to the alter with him. Each to his own everywhere else is my own motto.

As to 'Big Game Bob' even though I'll refer to him as ole Slob Swoops of dust-bowl Choke-la-homa, he seems like a decent guy and a pretty good coach. I only diss on him when some doomer-swooner fan tries to run smack on me, UF, or my Gators. Ole 'head-nailed-to-da-flor' (Monty-Python) and I have been raggin' on each other for a while now, and I'm okay with that,,, mostly because he losses so badly and so often...
chomp
chomp

PS
To whom it may concern (or not), I've zeroed my ignore list since the start of Fall practice. It's time to cut the nasty off-season BS and just talk some football, at least with my fellow Gator fans anyway. :cool:

Want yet another funny for the Mad-Dog idiot? Here ya go....

UF 21 - 38 (-17) Syracuse in the Carrier Dome.

UF 35 - 18 (-17) tennis-sea in the SWAMP. -- chomp
chomp

Good thing that tennis-sea didn't go to the Carrier Dome in 91. :p

Last edited:

Yet as bad as we have been, we didn't get whipped by D-II Ga. Southern. AT HOME.
Uh, name all those years you have a stronger SOS. Babble all you want about FSU, we both know that the former Women's college was WORSE than Vandy up to 1977 when Bowden showed up. Miami was like FSU as far as suckage until about the same time when they hired Howard Schnellenberger in 1979. So all those years, you had those two built in wins and played Furman and the like to pad the win column. Only you would on occasion, LOSE to Furman wouldn't you?

Of course, F-U had the same number of SEC titles as Vandy until they hired SOS in 1991.

Jaxonville.

So what? We've played way more final ranked, final top 10, and national champs OOC than Tennessee had so why would anybody even bother listening to your crap?

Yet as bad as we have been, we didn't get whipped by D-II Ga. Southern. AT HOME.

Sure you did, by proxy anyway.... :p

That was the last game of the season, when UF had lost 72 starts due to injuries, the far worst season for injuries in UF's 100+ years of football.

4-8 UF 20 - 26 GaSo 7-4 (+6)
* And that was GaSo's last game as a D-2. Their next game was as a D-1, so the D-2 crap is just that, rival hyper-bole. Which might hurt a little, except that the twit doing the ranting lost to the 'Mighty Gators' earlier in the season -- UF 31 - 17 tennis-sea (-14)

GaSo scored 9 more pts on UF than tennis-sea did, and they gave up 11 less points than tennis-sea did. o_O
So much like UF losing to Syracuse in 91, it's also a good thing that tennis-sea didn't play GaSo in 2013.... :cool:

PS
That was UF only losing season since the transition year after getting rid of tennis-sea slug Dig-Ducky in 1979, (last 36 years). :eek:

However, the has-been rubber-dollies at tennis-sea have had 5 losing seasons in just the last 8 years.... :oops:

[That made up "Starts lost to injury" QUOTE="instaGATOR, post: 849272, member: 10875"]Sure you did, by proxy anyway.... :p

That was the last game of the season, when UF had lost 72 starts due to injuries, the far worst season for injuries in UF's 100+ years of football.

* And that was GaSo's last game as a D-2. Their next game was as a D-1, so the D-2 crap is just that, rival hyper-bole. Which might hurt a little, except that the twit doing the ranting lost to the 'Mighty Gators' earlier in the season -- UF 31 - 17 tennis-sea (-14)

GaSo scored 9 more pts on UF than tennis-sea did, and they gave up 11 less points than tennis-sea did. o_O
So much like UF losing to Syracuse in 91, it's also a good thing that tennis-sea didn't play GaSo in 2013.... :cool:

PS
That was UF only losing season since the transition year after getting rid of tennis-sea slug Dig-Ducky in 1979, (last 36 years). :eek:

However, the has-been rubber-dollies at tennis-sea have had 5 losing seasons in just the last 8 years.... :oops:[/QUOTE]
Sure you did, by proxy anyway.... :p

PS

However, the has-been rubber-dollies at tennis-sea have had 5 losing seasons in just the last 8 years.... :oops:

That "starts lost due to injury" phony made up stat of your's is as believable as Owebama's "Jobs saved or created" BS.

As for losing seasons, Meyer left behind a much more talented brand of criminals, er recruits than Kiffrat and Dooley did.

Next year is when we get to see how good Mr Ed and the Swamp Donkeys are as the bulk of Muschamp's recruits will be gone and you will have to rely on Mr. Ed's recruits.

As for UT playing Syracuse, hell we played them and BEAT them there when thay had Donovan McNabb at Q/B and were a Top ranked team. Unlike your Swamp Donkeys, UT has NEVER been afraid to play OCC games on the road. The Big Orange has played in Norman Ok., Miami( when they were a Top 5 team and we broke their home game winning streak) Louisville Ky,, South Bend Ind,, Pasadena Ca., Eugene Ore., Boston Mass, etc all since your Gators last left the friendly confines of the state of Fla. for an OCC game on the road.

If the NCAA hadn't MANDATED IT, you sure as hell wouldn't be heading to Tectus to play Michigan either. Even you aren't stupid enough to try to claim this IS a game that Foley scheduled on his own because he wanted to play on the road against a tough OC Opponent. That would be funny

Buenos Tacos

Last edited:
Reactions: nail1988
I keep hearing the same thing every year. This is UTs year. It's been 9 years since they've even won the east. No joke! 9 years!! They haven't won an SEC title since 1998 almost 20 years ago. They can't get out of their own way. I see no reason why that won't continue.

Doesn't UT have a losing record against UF?

No-prob-blem-mo Michi. :)

And yes, I'm a TT fan for football, I'll always believe that the NFL shafted him for other than football reason. Tim seems decent enough elsewhere too, (don't know him personally) though I don't go to the alter with him. Each to his own everywhere else is my own motto.

As to 'Big Game Bob' even though I'll refer to him as ole Slob Swoops of dust-bowl Choke-la-homa, he seems like a decent guy and a pretty good coach. I only diss on him when some doomer-swooner fan tries to run smack on me, UF, or my Gators. Ole 'head-nailed-to-da-flor' (Monty-Python) and I have been raggin' on each other for a while now, and I'm okay with that,,, mostly because he losses so badly and so often...
chomp
chomp

PS
To whom it may concern (or not), I've zeroed my ignore list since the start of Fall practice. It's time to cut the nasty off-season BS and just talk some football, at least with my fellow Gator fans anyway. :cool:

Good lord, is Insta a Tebow fan? He WORSHIPS Tebow amid cries everyday that he was wrong about him being an NFL qb.

And yes, the last time Florida played OU is a true indication of how the tea,s would match up now. Unless we bring up the last time Florida played ND. Right Insta?

Reactions: nail1988
Good lord, is Insta a Tebow fan? He WORSHIPS Tebow amid cries everyday that he was wrong about him being an NFL qb.

And yes, the last time Florida played OU is a true indication of how the tea,s would match up now. Unless we bring up the last time Florida played ND. Right Insta?
You need to start picking different horses...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT