ADVERTISEMENT

Sell me on voting for trump

the premise of this thread is hilarious- based upon your hatred for Trump you have shown in a lot of your previous posts, why would any of us believe this is a serious post

the premise of this thread is hilarious- based upon your hatred for Trump you have shown in a lot of your previous posts, why would any of us believe this is a serious post

I am serious, the democrats are making me mad by trying to run Biden out of office and I think that was the plan all along after not giving us a chance to vote somebody else in. My vote is on the table, why should it be trump?

You nailed it. Just another troll post. The first mistake this bozo makes is that anybody really gives a s**t who he votes for or whether he votes at all. Do a write-in for Karl Marx.

Reactions: BillytheC
1- joey is not really the President now- he has many many advisors from obama , fauxahontis, and bernie who have totally shaped an extremely. liberal white house. they kniw that joey is unhealthy and that jill wants the power so they are propping him up with their liberal ideology- they openly admit he is basically functioning between 10 and 4, so they get to run wild after those times and are obviously doing so - do you really want a President who is just a figure head President while others actually run the country

2- it is always about the economy- all you need to do is look at your bank account and you can see that unless you are very wealthy, you are not doing as well financially as you did under Trump - I basically have no debt and yet my outgo every month is running 34% ahead of 2020

3- joey opened the borders and we have no idea how many illegals have come across or how many of those illegals are terrorists because the liberal wing of the dim party only cares about how they can get them to vote - they are committing crime after crime and are killing our fellow citizens with the illegal drugs they are bringing in - plus joey's open borders are allowing child trafficking to run rampant

I really struggle to understand your love for joey and your fear of Trump

1- joey is not really the President now- he has many many advisors from obama , fauxahontis, and bernie who have totally shaped an extremely. liberal white house. they kniw that joey is unhealthy and that jill wants the power so they are propping him up with their liberal ideology- they openly admit he is basically functioning between 10 and 4, so they get to run wild after those times and are obviously doing so - do you really want a President who is just a figure head President while others actually run the country

2- it is always about the economy- all you need to do is look at your bank account and you can see that unless you are very wealthy, you are not doing as well financially as you did under Trump - I basically have no debt and yet my outgo every month is running 34% ahead of 2020

3- joey opened the borders and we have no idea how many illegals have come across or how many of those illegals are terrorists because the liberal wing of the dim party only cares about how they can get them to vote - they are committing crime after crime and are killing our fellow citizens with the illegal drugs they are bringing in - plus joey's open borders are allowing child trafficking to run rampant

I really struggle to understand your love for joey and your fear of Trump

My fear of Trump was always his actions and show boating and talking shit to everybody. Someone pointed this out to me yesterday though "trump was president for 4 yrs and didn't do any of this", as far as war, women's rights, abortion, etc.

The economy I've always blamed on covid but how long does a president get that excuse? Not sure Biden has earned the right to have that excuse anymore.

I'm not really afraid of "liberal ideology", I think that is more of a boogeyman man than anything.

I've just always despised Trump because of the person that he is.

I've just always despised Trump because of the person that he is.
So don't be his bestie.

I can't imagine having to like a politician being a requirement to vote for them. I've always been of the opinion politicians are either too lazy or too stupid to get real jobs.

Stay Home. It won't matter. A ballot will be cast for you anyway especially if you live in one of the 8-10 battleground states.

It’s not unreasonable to vote for someone who you find “likeable” but it’s also not uncommon to vote AGAINST someone you can’t stand. Even if that means it becomes a “lesser of two evils” proposition.
I voted AGAINST Hillary in 2016 because I do not like that woman and I think she’s a twisted evil POS.
I’ve NEVER liked Joe Biden and I’m old enough to remember him going back to the day he came on the scene as a “sad victim” who lost his wife and daughter. He had a small intellect and was a “finger in the wind before I vote” liar, blowhard,
and overall a mediocre man. I voted AGAINST him in 2020.

Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
When Joe Biden is the alternative, I’m not sure what the point of selling anyone on the not Joe Biden choice. I really thought no candidate could be worse than Hilary, then they rolled out semi-lucid Biden. Now he isn’t even semi-lucid.

Trump is lucid, Biden isn’t.

The biggest legit knock on Trump is he could do things that are in his personal best interest…..sadly, that’s true of pretty much every political candidate, and it’s never been much more obvious than in Joe Biden’s case (the big guy).

If you consider abortion women’s health care, then I guess you could vote Biden on that issue (although I don’t think the result on that changes with either candidate) but I’ll put the question back to you…why not Trump? Other than personal distaste for him as a person? I get that some original thought Trump was demeaning to the position, but I personally don’t think anything has been more undermining of the position of President than the picture of Joe Biden’s regression.

It is sad that our system produces these two as the best we have to offer. But in a choice between someone who couldn’t sit down and answer questions off the cuff and someone who can….its an easy decision, unless you buy in to the Hitler BS.

Wow, if you seriously have to ask who to vote for…

I'm a liberal at heart but can't stand the events over the last few days/weeks. I'm trying to be open minded on why I should vote for Trump, which I plan on doing as of now and I've never voted republican in my life

When Joe Biden is the alternative, I’m not sure what the point of selling anyone on the not Joe Biden choice. I really thought no candidate could be worse than Hilary, then they rolled out semi-lucid Biden. Now he isn’t even semi-lucid.

Trump is lucid, Biden isn’t.

The biggest legit knock on Trump is he could do things that are in his personal best interest…..sadly, that’s true of pretty much every political candidate, and it’s never been much more obvious than in Joe Biden’s case (the big guy).

If you consider abortion women’s health care, then I guess you could vote Biden on that issue (although I don’t think the result on that changes with either candidate) but I’ll put the question back to you…why not Trump? Other than personal distaste for him as a person? I get that some original thought Trump was demeaning to the position, but I personally don’t think anything has been more undermining of the position of President than the picture of Joe Biden’s regression.

It is sad that our system produces these two as the best we have to offer. But in a choice between someone who couldn’t sit down and answer questions off the cuff and someone who can….its an easy decision, unless you buy in to the Hitler BS.

I've always viewed Trump as a bad person but I've seen stuff that contradicts that. Trump getting up after he got shot and pumping his fist reminded me of something a king would do in olden times, he's strong. Biden, although I live him as a man, struggles to walk up steps. I want biden In the white house but don't think he can do it anymore.

Reactions: jmlabree
I am serious, the democrats are making me mad by trying to run Biden out of office and I think that was the plan all along after not giving us a chance to vote somebody else in. My vote is on the table, why should it be trump?
The Supreme Court - a vote for Biden will make the Supreme Court lean so far left we will be like San Francisco in the 60's and 70's. Forget abortion - the left uses that as a crutch. This entails our laws on everything - illegal immigration is a huge issue, but there are plenty more (men in women's sports because they identify as a woman). The Supreme Court will ultimately make the final decisions.

Secondly, Trump's tax package expires 12-31-25. All the liberals will tell you it only helps the rich. I disagree. I am far from rich but run a small business. It has really helped me a lot. Small businesses are the backbone of this country. I can tell you that tax $ it saves me get pumped back into the economy.

Third, Gasoline independence. Under Trump we were independent. Now we are dependent.

Lastly, Inflation. The root cause of inflation was printing too much money along with other internal factors; gas prices, wage increases, etc. President Trump understands that cuts need to be made and he will make the hard choices needed. We won't like the cuts, but they are necessary. We cannot continue to overspend.

We also can't give Burger King employees $20-$30 per hour without killing the economy and small business owners in the process.

Sorry, I got carried away - pick one or more.

I've always viewed Trump as a bad person but I've seen stuff that contradicts that. Trump getting up after he got shot and pumping his fist reminded me of something a king would do in olden times, he's strong. Biden, although I live him as a man, struggles to walk up steps. I want biden In the white house but don't think he can do it anymore.
I grew up in Delaware in the 60's and 70's. Joe Biden first ran for Congress when I was in 11th grade. He has been a government employee ever since and I am 65 years old now. I can count on one hand, maybe one finger, the amount of bills he has sponsored. He waffles like the wind. He has voted against minority rights and made disparaging remarks towards minorities, but now shows up in a Black church in Philly because it is an election year. President Trump did more for African American people in 4 years than Biden has done in 50.

Democratically controlled cities are floundering but keep getting Dems voted back in. It is time for a change.

The Bidens have made millions from China and Ukraine, but never get brought up on charges. It is just amazing.

Reactions: Mrs. Sadgator
I grew up in Delaware in the 60's and 70's. Joe Biden first ran for Congress when I was in 11th grade. He has been a government employee ever since and I am 65 years old now. I can count on one hand, maybe one finger, the amount of bills he has sponsored. He waffles like the wind. He has voted against minority rights and made disparaging remarks towards minorities, but now shows up in a Black church in Philly because it is an election year. President Trump did more for African American people in 4 years than Biden has done in 50.

Democratically controlled cities are floundering but keep getting Dems voted back in. It is time for a change.

The Bidens have made millions from China and Ukraine, but never get brought up on charges. It is just amazing.
You likely know this...Biden's nickname was "The Senator from MBNA" the DE based credit card company sold to B of A for $35 B. Bidens legislation was mostly to help credit card industry and against consumers. It was covered up by media.

Reactions: jmlabree
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT