ADVERTISEMENT

Seismic shift in the race for Prez

All I know is that the Dems didn't do themselves any favors by endorsing Biden. If they had nominated almost anyone else it would have been a toss up. JMO.
You mean in 2020, right?

Because it's extremely rare to toss out an incumbent in modern presidential politics.

But his mental decline was evident even though they kept him in the basement last cycle. Some of his most famous gaffes were from the few campaign events he did. And it's only progressed.

Democrats made this bed a long time ago. I hope they enjoy it.

I think they are keeping joey because they know it is a lost cause and they are trying not to hurt any new candidate who will run in 28
I agree.

Newsome/Whitmer/etc all think very highly of themselves. A candidate coming in and trying to pull together a presidential campaign in a few weeks and getting crushed by 'King of the Deplorables' would leave a permanent mark.

Now, if something happened to Biden and they had no choice, that might change things. I still predict that's their next move; a false flag fake MAGA attack.
- It gets rid of Biden
- It will galvanize their base against the "violent" MAGA crowd

Whomever came in after that would still be in their honeymoon period in November.

Especially after Saturday I put NOTHING past these people...and it wouldn't matter that no one who supports Trump wants anything bad to happen to Biden. The slowest will lap it up because it's the lie they've been fed forever.

I think they are keeping joey because they know it is a lost cause and they are trying not to hurt any new candidate who will run in 28
I agree with you on this.......unless they turn to Kamala who has no chance either year, but will satisfy some of their people.

But the younger and stronger candidates know trying to win the presidency now is political suicide for them. They have a much better shot in 2028.

Elon Musk has been on the Trump train for a long time now, not sure how an "official endorsement" is significant.

All I know is that the Dems didn't do themselves any favors by endorsing Biden. If they had nominated almost anyone else it would have been a toss up. JMO.
Jim..its worse than just this. THEY COVERED FOR HIM FOR FIVE YEARS!!! They HID him in the basement during the 2020 election....and now ACT all surprised he has lost his marbles! TOTAL BS...and they all deserve EVERYTHING they have coming...which is an election day SLAUGHTER.

I agree with you on this.......unless they turn to Kamala who has no chance either year, but will satisfy some of their people.

But the younger and stronger candidates know trying to win the presidency now is political suicide for them. They have a much better shot in 2028.

Elon Musk has been on the Trump train for a long time now, not sure how an "official endorsement" is significant.
The 45 million per quarter is why

They screwed the pouch with this, no doubt. When the polls showed the majority of democrats thought Biden was too old they should have listened.
But they decided to run cover...and here you are. We ALL saw this 5 years ago. The dumb a** fell of his bike...fell UP the stairs multiple times on AF1. For 4 years they reuse to let him speak without a teleprompter. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you ALL saw this like we did. We KNEW he was done. And it is not just that. He has been on the wrong side of EVERY major political decisions he has ever been involved in. Robert Gates said this...not me. He was bottom of his class...and his family sold out America. You all HAD to see all of this BEFORE the debate!!

But they decided to run cover...and here you are. We ALL saw this 5 years ago. The dumb a** fell of his bike...fell UP the stairs multiple times on AF1. For 4 years they reuse to let him speak without a teleprompter. PLEASE, PLEASE tell me you ALL saw this like we did. We KNEW he was done. And it is not just that. He has been on the wrong side of EVERY major political decisions he has ever been involved in. Robert Gates said this...not me. He was bottom of his class...and his family sold out America. You all HAD to see all of this BEFORE the debate!!
What a damn cluster. The only thing I care about is that Biden gets beat like a drum. If Trump screws things up I may have to take a permanent hiatus from all things political.

What a damn cluster. The only thing I care about is that Biden gets beat like a drum. If Trump screws things up I may have to take a permanent hiatus from all things political.
Never take victory for granted!

ka.gif

They screwed the pouch with this, no doubt. When the polls showed the majority of democrats thought Biden was too old they should have listened.
The dude was shot in 2020. His most famous gaffes were from that basement “campaign”.

Don’t act like any of this is a surprise.

Your TDS was so strong you thought you could run Weekend at Bernie’s against Trump and win. Only way it’ll happen this time was how it happened last time - cheating.

• Angry
Reactions: NavigatorII
The dude was shot in 2020. His most famous gaffes were from that basement “campaign”.

Don’t act like any of this is a surprise.

Your TDS was so strong you thought you could run Weekend at Bernie’s against Trump and win. Only way it’ll happen this time was how it happened last time - cheating.
You were doing fine until the "old Cheating" remark was inserted. Give it up until that cheating can be proven, not just asserted. By the way, to most Dems and many Pubs your man is no Saint and should also not be running. Lousy choices for President.

I read that yesterday. Just hope that everything everyone is saying rings true and it’s not another “red sea” moment.

The polls were well off in 2016 and 2020. I will admit the Dems overperformed in 2022 with their ballot harvesting in many races but that won't happen in a POTUS year I would think.

• Sad
Reactions: NavigatorII
You were doing fine until the "old Cheating" remark was inserted. Give it up until that cheating can be proven, not just asserted. By the way, to most Dems and many Pubs your man is no Saint and should also not be running. Lousy choices for President.
It's been proven over and over.

Just because you choose to ignore it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

And YOUR party's choice for President sucks. Trump was an excellent President and likely will be again (if your party doesn't kill him first).

Thank GOD your opinion is not how we decide elections in America, Jimbo. We let people vote..and so far...OUR GUY is WAY ahead, and your guy may be kicked out of the race he won.

And the same can be said about joey boy. He is a RACIST, lying, P.O.S. who clearly was noodling his now wife before she was of legal age, has taken money from not one, but TWO designated foreign adversaries, has taken showers with his daughter against her will, committed treason etc. etc. etc.

And his Vice President on top of being a complete idiot, performed sexual acts for political appointments.

So WTF are you talking about?

Last edited:
Reactions: dezyDeco
And the same can be said about joey boy. He is a lying, P.O.S. who clearly was noodling his now wife before she was of legal age, has taken money from not one, but TWO designated foreign adversaries, has taken showers with his daughter against her will, committed treason etc. etc. etc.
Ukraine, Russia, China and MANY more.

The polls were well off in 2016 and 2020. I will admit the Dems overperformed in 2022 with their ballot harvesting in many races but that won't happen in a POTUS year I would think.
Remember, Democrats always reserve the right to cheat. And their voter base is 85%, low information, dependent on government voters. I heard a black man yesterday say, "black females" are impossible to turn because so many look at the federal government as the "head of the family." He also said black men can be moved but do not get your hopes up of massive change because in the end, Dems come up with different bribery schemes to keep them in the fold.

Reactions: dezyDeco
Remember, Democrats always reserve the right to cheat. And their voter base is 85%, low information, dependent on government voters. I heard a black man yesterday say, "black females" are impossible to turn because so many look at the federal government as the "head of the family." He also said black men can be moved but do not get your hopes up of massive change because in the end, Dems come up with different bribery schemes to keep them in the fold.

I think Trump gets a little more of the black male vote this time but the black female vote won't change at all.

Ukraine, Russia, China and MANY more.
I got ya brother, I was referencing China and Russia as those two we know for a fact he took money from and they are both listed as Designated Foreign Adversaries per CFR:

(1) The People's Republic of China, including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (China);

(2) Republic of Cuba (Cuba);

(3) Islamic Republic of Iran (Iran);

(4) Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);

(5) Russian Federation (Russia); and

(6) Venezuelan politician Nicolás Maduro (Maduro Regime).

We know the lobotomized zombie and his crack head son have been gleaning money from foreigners for their personal gain for quite some time now.

Reactions: Capt Ron 1
I got ya brother, I was referencing China and Russia as those two we know for a fact he took money from and they are both listed as Designated Foreign Adversaries per CFR:

(1) The People's Republic of China, including the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (China);

(2) Republic of Cuba (Cuba);

(3) Islamic Republic of Iran (Iran);

(4) Democratic People's Republic of Korea (North Korea);

(5) Russian Federation (Russia); and

(6) Venezuelan politician Nicolás Maduro (Maduro Regime).

We know the lobotomized zombie and his crack head son have been gleaning money from foreigners for their personal gain for quite some time now.
No problem...just cannot let that POS get away with ANYTING! He deserves to be put in front of the firing squad

Reactions: jb1215
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT